The Jukebox

@longwaydown     OMG - I just listened to this song couple of hours ago.  

We're on the same wave length.   I enjoy your songs!

I love this section - and if we put the videos all in one post, can't be any (valid) complaints about people just using it to up post count.

Yet music tells us so much about where a person's head/heart are at that moment.

This is a really bad week for me - only have slept one night.  The music here and elsewhere has soothed my troubled soul.

Sometimes I just put on crashing, bashing hard music to override the sound of my thoughts, get me going, change my moods/thoughts.

Other times, I'm more introspective and need very meaningful songs with beautiful word imagery -   Balance.

The dawn has come now.  No sleep once again.  

"And this too shall pass",  my dad quotes to me at times......... 

We'll see..........

Last edited by a moderator:
@longwaydown     OMG - I just listened to this song couple of hours ago.  

We're on the same wave length.   I enjoy your songs!

I love this section - and if we put the videos all in one post, can't be any (valid) complaints about people just using it to up post count.

Yet music tells us so much about where a person's head/heart are at that moment.

This is a really bad week for me - only have slept one night.  The music here and elsewhere has soothed my troubled soul.

Sometimes I just put on crashing, bashing hard music to override the sound of my thoughts, get me going, change my moods/thoughts.

Other times, I'm more introspective and need very meaningful songs with beautiful word imagery -   Balance.

The dawn has come now.  No sleep once again.  

"And this too shall pass",  my dad quotes to me at times......... 

We'll see..........

Thank you on the songs- we are definitely on the same wavelength! As you said its about balance, or what strikes you at a certain moment. I love all different kinds of music, any one song can strike me because it has beautiful lyrics, or it has a great beat. One minute I am listening to a guy rap about wearing his granddads clothes, looking incredible, but spending $50 for a t-shirt is hella dough! Next minute, I am enjoying the sounds of silence, people talking without speaking and people hearing without listening...

Yes- balance is the perfect word!

I am sorry that sleep has not been your friend lately either, but know that you are not alone in this crappy non sleeping zone!

And I love this section too, troubled sleepless souls need to feel the music... I hope you can get some sleep soon!

[No message]

Any hip-hop fans here? Well beside the obvious like Cadillak, Yadeezy, ZonkedUp, whitechocolate, etc. (Only kidding guys, please don't hurt me..lol..). You should check out Wax and his twin brother Herbal T. Some of the most talented underground out there right now IMO.

Anyway, I'm a fan of most all music especially reggae, rap, rock (classic,southern, alternative, grunge).

Some classic Wax and T and one of the best songs exemplifying their talent. I'm gonna attempt to keep sleeping off this hangover, be back later.. Happy Sunday my friends.

Any hip-hop fans here? Well beside the obvious like Cadillak, Yadeezy, ZonkedUp, whitechocolate, etc. (Only kidding guys, please don't hurt me..lol..). You should check out Wax and his twin brother Herbal T. Some of the most talented underground out there right now IMO.

Anyway, I'm a fan of most all music especially reggae, rap, rock (classic,southern, alternative, grunge).
Lol! I am. I like all kinds of different music.. Just in more of a crazed MB20 mode than usual, since they are currently on tour. And who doesn't like pink, like red, but not quite..

I am going to check out this Herbal T video.. I haven't heard of him. Or his brother Wax!

Hope you feel better! :)

Super Session is an album envisioned by Al Kooper and featuring the work of guitarists Mike Bloomfield and Stephen Stills, released on Columbia Records in 1968, CS 9701. Bloomfield and Stills do not play together on the album, with tracks including Bloomfield on side one (tracks 1-5), and those including Stills on side two (tracks 6-9). It peaked at #12 on the Billboard 200 eventually awarded Gold status.

Lol! I am. I like all kinds of different music.. Just in more of a crazed MB20 mode than usual, since they are currently on tour. And who doesn't like pink, like red, but not quite..

I am going to check out this Herbal T video.. I haven't heard of him. Or his brother Wax!

Hope you feel better! /default_smile.png
Yeah I'm a fan of REAL rap, none of this Lil Wayne radio rap garbage.  Wax actually was signed very briefly to Def Jam, but left due to conflict of interest.. basically they wanted to control his music and make things more "pop", and he wasn't happy about this.  Full explanation here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P77FPPitGNs

That "don't need" song is kind of a weird, sit back and burn one and enjoy type of song.  This song "Need" is a fast paced hectic song that really pokes fun of our modern society and how we all think we "need" everything.  

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k0Vp-RhB6fw

Here he compares the rap industry to real problems and real work experienced by blue-collar workers..  humble/realistic guy, which is very hard to find the rap game these days.

(language warning)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVIIUaWxvb8

Yeah I'm a fan of REAL rap, none of this Lil Wayne radio rap garbage.  Wax actually was signed very briefly to Def Jam, but left due to conflict of interest.. basically they wanted to control his music and make things more "pop", and he wasn't happy about this.  Full explanation here:

That "don't need" song is kind of a weird, sit back and burn one and enjoy type of song.  This song "Need" is a fast paced hectic song that really pokes fun of our modern society and how we all think we "need" everything.  

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k0Vp-RhB6fw
I liked that "Need" song a lot- it was creative, catchy and funny- both the lyrics and the video (running around Target, infomercials)

Just noticed "Don't Need" and had a listen H. I know that mid-40's white guys may not be the target demographic for him, but I fuc*ing LOVE that song! That's now No. 1 on my "Take a Graphix Rip and Melt Into the Couch" playlist. Thanks for turning me on partner.

Here he compares the rap industry to real problems and real work experienced by blue-collar workers.. humble/realistic guy, which is very hard to find the rap game these days.

(language warning)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVIIUaWxvb8
I'm a real Wookie, real Wookies work. Moderate, moderate, gettin' ridda the dirt! LOL More Wax awesomeness. Gonna turn my 17 year old son on to this flow, as soon as he rolls his ass out of bed!

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back