The Jukebox

Just noticed "Don't Need" and had a listen H. I know that mid-40's white guys may not be the target demographic for him, but I fuc*ing LOVE that song! That's now No. 1 on my "Take a Graphix Rip and Melt Into the Couch" playlist. Thanks for turning me on partner.
I know it!! That's a great song- I loved it right away when I listened to it last night or early am I should say now I read the time on my post..

Alright Heisenberg, now that you've uncorked some Wax on the Wookie, I'll be the one to go there, LOL!

Little Mamacita Don't Play!

WARNING: Once you watch this, you won't be able to get this song out of your head. Oh, and ladies, consider yourself forewarned that this isn't exactly "female friendly", so don't be hatin' on the Wookie!

Last edited by a moderator:
LWD, freaky little momma, she be tryna post all day! /default_laugh.png

And yes, I realize that if you didn't watch the last video, that'll make no sense at all, LOL.

LWD, freaky little momma, she be tryna post all day! /default_laugh.png

And yes, I realize that if you didn't watch the last video, that'll make no sense at all, LOL.
Glad to see she is wearing the everyday, normal girl car washing attire!!!
Well maybe like it, but not quite.. /default_smile.png

Last edited:
Alright Heisenberg, now that you've uncorked some Wax on the Wookie, I'll be the one to go there, LOL!

WARNING: Once you watch this, you won't be able to get this song out of your head. Oh, and ladies, consider yourself forewarned that this isn't exactly "female friendly", so don't be hatin' on the Wookie!
Ha ha female friendly- normal girls just can't win here!

:)

Alright Mr. Heisenberg, how is it that you haven't shared THIS Wax masterpiece with us, LOL! By Executive Wookie Order, I declare this to be the new official theme song of the MM thread!

Alright Mr. Heisenberg, how is it that you haven't shared THIS Wax masterpiece with us, LOL! By Executive Wookie Order, I declare this to be the new official theme song of the MM thread!
LMFAO!! Seriously- this fu*king awesome!! Hilarious!

Now I have another favorite- such a dilemma!!

And the high guy, dispensary girl and bear all partying in the end. Love it!

Last edited:

thank you Jesus!

Just a quick funny story for you Mr. Heisenberg. Was just talking to the guy who manages our web server at a data center in Zurich, and he heard "Rosana" playing in the background on my PC. He asked if I was a Wax fan, and I told him I am as of today, LOL. The funny part is that he noticed, and then told me he was a huge fan, and had just seen him live in Bern recently. I guess that song is a No. 1 hit in Germany, and he's huge in Switzerland and all across Europe. Good stuff...

Oh shush it!
see LWD knows how to talk to me...

this was her talking to me just yesterday... /default_wink.png

938452d1358456770-watch-brands-fooled-you-you-shut-your-mouth-when-youre-talking-me-.jpg

I speak for all the gentlemen here at DBG when I say...

your-boobs-are-awesome.png
LMFAO!! 99- you are funny!

It was the silicone fake stuff I was referring to.

But I must commend you on your funny post and diagram even to go along with it!

I can only post so much Wax at one time.. I don't want to come across as a shill for Wax! LOL

Check this live version of dispensary girl.. even the first minute of introduction is entertaining.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SpUmLmodRW4

Just a quick funny story for you Mr. Heisenberg. Was just talking to the guy who manages our web server at a data center in Zurich, and he heard "Rosana" playing in the background on my PC. He asked if I was a Wax fan, and I told him I am as of today, LOL. The funny part is that he noticed, and then told me he was a huge fan, and had just seen him live in Bern recently. I guess that song is a No. 1 hit in Germany, and he's huge in Switzerland and all across Europe. Good stuff...
That's awesome man!  I really like some of his older stuff as well, where he makes his own beats around the house and loops them and then raps over top of them.  Like the "Low budget" video that I posted on the previous page, where him and his brother Herbal T make beats with household items and create a song,  Also this one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hQ76X_rC7o

and him and his brother slightly (ok, maybe very) intoxicated sitting in the car with an amazing quick freestyle:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vmWhL0nOKW8

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back