The Jukebox

Swapping stories with HT earlier in another thread, reminded me of this song.  Some people are violent and unpredictable, be careful in this crazy world.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4iYlyni-3Io

/default_wub.png George.... <3 His MUSIC......Great artist

Last edited:
This is dedicated to my WONDERFUL husband.... I LOVE YOU now and forever <3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDl9ZMfj6aE
I've always loved this cover - as well as the original.  Though, the cover, you can really get into.  Thanks for the post and reminder of a great song.  Another great one to add to my Spotify.  /default_smile.png

New 3EB song... they played at Tower Theater last Saturday.  Had 5th row seats to this one.  Awesome show.  /default_biggrin.png S-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSc5baBUlmg

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. A @ AnnaSofia: Oh thanks @timyboy i see my post now but I messed up where I posted the thread I was asking people to visit lol. Hope you’re well friend!
  2. T @ timyboy: @AnnaSofia I see your posts fine and yes I had posts deleted as well on vendor's thread if it wasn't a review.
  3. A @ AnnaSofia: I don’t know if my post got deleted or what but pls visit Forum Rules on front page and read the Rules of the Road thread to make things go a bit smoother around here. Especially if you’re new to the forum. I think I posted it in the wrong place but now it’s fixed.
  4. K @ Kerby87: Taylor swift tomorrow 😍
  5. RiftChems @ RiftChems: eating mashed potatoes :)
  6. xenxra @ xenxra: wouldn't trust prices that low across the board personally
  7. Bizz @ Bizz: Teamchemists.com is a thing or no? Seems like it’s dead.
  8. Bizz @ Bizz: @xenxra not too cold! At least here I was out at 4:30am!
  9. Bizz @ Bizz: I can’t wait to sit back and read this cid mag. Money calls all weekend though. 🫡
  10. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: @skitz_out at least I can see all your latest posts about ch3m7hug
  11. A @ AnnaSofia: Sorry it’s under Forum Rules on front page. I know shout box is supposed to be just for fun so I won’t make this a habit! Have a great weekend!
  12. A @ AnnaSofia: PSA: there’s a rules of the road thread that gave some good tips for navigating this place if you buy books and want to reduce your risk. Please read. I don’t know how to link stuff haha so go to “new posts” and look there.
  13. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah a little too cold lol
  14. rockychoc @ rockychoc: Cold out!
  15. rockychoc @ rockychoc: Hope you all have a great Friday! Moving on into the weekend!
  16. xenxra @ xenxra: @CalFresh most stuff seems to be moving fine on my end.
  17. CalFresh @ CalFresh: That being said is anyone else experiencing universal delays with USPS Priority and Priority Express services? 75% of packages stalling in local distro center. Am I alone in that? Should I be worried.?
  18. CalFresh @ CalFresh: Is it so hard to imagine that soemone would come here as a buyer or a vendor with the intent to scam? There is really no entrance barrier is there? I often worry about new cusotmer inquiries are really just LE plants. It's the risk we take to do business, no?
  19. A @ AnnaSofia: Yep. So whichever bookie they are impersonating may not be the most vigilant person so be careful what u say if choosing to converse with that person. In fact, I would urge that person to delete that email and start a new one. And be more mindful IF in fact they did something to put their address at risk and subsequently their contacts as well.
  20. K @ knofflebon: I’m sure they’re just working off of whoever’s contact list they can access whether hacked or phished.
Back