The Jukebox

I hope someday, very soon, her sick (putting it nicely) brother gets his. Her voice was amazing. He was a total useless cunt and it showed. Her backstory is so sad and predatory. Anyone raised in Downey is doomed.
Wow, that sure brings back childhood memories. I'm fairly certain that my mother wore out at least a half dozen LP's of their Greatest Hits album. Most of my elementary school year memories involve those songs playing around the house. Anyway, I'd forgotten that she was a drummer as well as the lead vocalist. That's not an easy combination to pull off successfully, which is a testament to her overall musical talent. And it probably wouldn't surprise you to know that dear Richard ended up with 100% of their publishing catalog interest, and hence, 100% of the royalties all these years, which are significant to say the least for any artist that had mega-hit albums back in the pre-digital download era. Couldn't buy just one song back then, outside of 45 singles of course, so everyone bought entire albums, not to mention the fact that lost revenue from piracy hadn't even been dreamed of yet. He's certainly enjoyed decades of uselessness in fine style.

Reactions: dvz
Need it so, so, so bad..
Had the pleasure of attending a George Clinton concert locally two years ago with some Nashville types, and I can tell you that despite his age, it was without a doubt the longest, most high energy live performance I've EVER seen, by any artist of any age. I was blown away!

Reactions: _X_
Speaking of George Clinton, just TRY and resist the urge to Q-step when you hear this one, LOL!

Reactions: dvz
Had the pleasure of attending a George Clinton concert locally two years ago with some Nashville types, and I can tell you that despite his age, it was without a doubt the longest, most high energy live performance I've EVER seen, by any artist of any age. I was blown away!
I. AM. SO. JEALOUS!!!

I most certainly do believe in miracles, but I am not at all sexy. That said, I am CRAVING some hot chocolate. Mmmm....

Last edited by a moderator:
God I remember going to my Highschool football games on Friday nites.....
Remind me to send you a little something by email regarding this song. I'd post it, but don't have a readily available method to post audio files. Anyway, email's probably better anyway so I can give you the back story.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Deepnorth @ Deepnorth: @Kerby87 Taylor is a Queen . Don’t care who you are or what someone things. Anyone that can go through that many set changes and clothing, play guitar and remember the words to lyrics you wrote ….sweeeeew. That’s alot. Go vote!
  2. K @ Kerby87: Taylor swift tomorrow 😍
  3. A @ AnnaSofia: Oh thanks @timyboy i see my post now but I messed up where I posted the thread I was asking people to visit lol. Hope you’re well friend!
  4. T @ timyboy: @AnnaSofia I see your posts fine and yes I had posts deleted as well on vendor's thread if it wasn't a review.
  5. A @ AnnaSofia: I don’t know if my post got deleted or what but pls visit Forum Rules on front page and read the Rules of the Road thread to make things go a bit smoother around here. Especially if you’re new to the forum. I think I posted it in the wrong place but now it’s fixed.
  6. K @ Kerby87: Taylor swift tomorrow 😍
  7. RiftChems @ RiftChems: eating mashed potatoes :)
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: wouldn't trust prices that low across the board personally
  9. Bizz @ Bizz: Teamchemists.com is a thing or no? Seems like it’s dead.
  10. Bizz @ Bizz: @xenxra not too cold! At least here I was out at 4:30am!
  11. Bizz @ Bizz: I can’t wait to sit back and read this cid mag. Money calls all weekend though. 🫡
  12. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: @skitz_out at least I can see all your latest posts about ch3m7hug
  13. A @ AnnaSofia: Sorry it’s under Forum Rules on front page. I know shout box is supposed to be just for fun so I won’t make this a habit! Have a great weekend!
  14. A @ AnnaSofia: PSA: there’s a rules of the road thread that gave some good tips for navigating this place if you buy books and want to reduce your risk. Please read. I don’t know how to link stuff haha so go to “new posts” and look there.
  15. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah a little too cold lol
  16. rockychoc @ rockychoc: Cold out!
  17. rockychoc @ rockychoc: Hope you all have a great Friday! Moving on into the weekend!
  18. xenxra @ xenxra: @CalFresh most stuff seems to be moving fine on my end.
  19. CalFresh @ CalFresh: That being said is anyone else experiencing universal delays with USPS Priority and Priority Express services? 75% of packages stalling in local distro center. Am I alone in that? Should I be worried.?
  20. CalFresh @ CalFresh: Is it so hard to imagine that soemone would come here as a buyer or a vendor with the intent to scam? There is really no entrance barrier is there? I often worry about new cusotmer inquiries are really just LE plants. It's the risk we take to do business, no?
Back