The Jukebox

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HBFXpLOslXU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OlBifX0H3yg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQLjMfUQnmk

Always thought this was a female singing....oops sorry Nick Glider..

Last edited:
Thanks, KK, yeah, it's been COLD, but were having a heat wave today... it hit 33° :-(

FG
Wow, that IS a heat wave. 19 and falling around these parts. These are the times that being a fur covered beast comes in handy! /default_biggrin.png

Sorry for you guys 83 and sunny.........Still short and flip-flop weather /default_tongue.png  Sorry FG and JEWY.......

The high temps were in the 'teens all last weekend... coldest weather the NW has had since 1972. Now, with the warm up, we're expecting freezing fog tomorrow. Makes for dangerous travel times! I'll be glad when this nonsense is over and we get back to the rain LOL. It takes a lot to make me say THAT!

@KK: Darlin, that tidbit you delivered above (flip flop weather still) ... If I wasnt so damn cold I might seriously think about bitch slapping you! :-D. JK, it does make me VERY jealous tho! I would love to feel some sunshine right now! Hope you're enjoying it!

OK... sorry to jack the thread...back to 1 or 2 songs you listened to today :-)

FG

The high temps were in the 'teens all last weekend... coldest weather the NW has had since 1972. Now, with the warm up, we're expecting freezing fog tomorrow. Makes for dangerous travel times! I'll be glad when this nonsense is over and we get back to the rain LOL. It takes a lot to make me say THAT!

@KK: Darlin, that tidbit you delivered above (flip flop weather still) ... If I wasnt so damn cold I might seriously think about bitch slapping you! :-D. JK, it does make me VERY jealous tho! I would love to feel some sunshine right now! Hope you're enjoying it!

OK... sorry to jack the thread...back to 1 or 2 songs you listened to today :-)

FG
LMAO! Much /default_wub.png  coming your way ma'am....I dealt with those temps for 21 yrs in Mass...Blizzard of 78 was something.........Stay SAFE while traveling if you need to go out...Stay warm as well....  Believe me It gets chilly here as well....

KK

Now back to our regularly scheduled posting

NOTE

Just doing a bit of housekeeping today, and am cleaning up thread titles to make them shorter and more concise.

As a result, I've renamed the "Post 1 or 2 Songs....." thread to simply "The Jukebox". Just FYI.

Last edited by a moderator:
For Bobby. One of the best friends a guy ever had, one of music's greatest bassists, and a dude who preferred to keep it real and hang with a no-name 3rd line backup.

Nothing was ever quite the same after that night so many years ago. Merry Christmas brother. Gone 14 years, but never forgotten.

Last edited by a moderator:
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. CnC5 @ CnC5: Ewww🤢🤢🤮🤮
  2. Deepnorth @ Deepnorth: @Kerby87 Taylor is a Queen . Don’t care who you are or what someone things. Anyone that can go through that many set changes and clothing, play guitar and remember the words to lyrics you wrote ….sweeeeew. That’s alot. Go vote!
  3. K @ Kerby87: Taylor swift tomorrow 😍
  4. A @ AnnaSofia: Oh thanks @timyboy i see my post now but I messed up where I posted the thread I was asking people to visit lol. Hope you’re well friend!
  5. T @ timyboy: @AnnaSofia I see your posts fine and yes I had posts deleted as well on vendor's thread if it wasn't a review.
  6. A @ AnnaSofia: I don’t know if my post got deleted or what but pls visit Forum Rules on front page and read the Rules of the Road thread to make things go a bit smoother around here. Especially if you’re new to the forum. I think I posted it in the wrong place but now it’s fixed.
  7. K @ Kerby87: Taylor swift tomorrow 😍
  8. RiftChems @ RiftChems: eating mashed potatoes :)
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: wouldn't trust prices that low across the board personally
  10. Bizz @ Bizz: Teamchemists.com is a thing or no? Seems like it’s dead.
  11. Bizz @ Bizz: @xenxra not too cold! At least here I was out at 4:30am!
  12. Bizz @ Bizz: I can’t wait to sit back and read this cid mag. Money calls all weekend though. 🫡
  13. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: @skitz_out at least I can see all your latest posts about ch3m7hug
  14. A @ AnnaSofia: Sorry it’s under Forum Rules on front page. I know shout box is supposed to be just for fun so I won’t make this a habit! Have a great weekend!
  15. A @ AnnaSofia: PSA: there’s a rules of the road thread that gave some good tips for navigating this place if you buy books and want to reduce your risk. Please read. I don’t know how to link stuff haha so go to “new posts” and look there.
  16. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah a little too cold lol
  17. rockychoc @ rockychoc: Cold out!
  18. rockychoc @ rockychoc: Hope you all have a great Friday! Moving on into the weekend!
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @CalFresh most stuff seems to be moving fine on my end.
  20. CalFresh @ CalFresh: That being said is anyone else experiencing universal delays with USPS Priority and Priority Express services? 75% of packages stalling in local distro center. Am I alone in that? Should I be worried.?
Back