The Jukebox

And sweetheart...if you are watching...I know you are not...but...there's no doubt in my mind where you belong...there's nothing I would not do to make you feel my love.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Bizz @ Bizz: @xenxra ya under trip ta mines they vary in like a few dollars. China and India based. Interesting selection if real. I asked for sample! 😇 keep posted in a private forum
  2. Bizz @ Bizz: @xenxra ya under trip ta mines they vary in like a few dollars. China and India based. Interesting selection if real. I asked for sample! 😇 keep posted in a private forum
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: Ewww🤢🤢🤮🤮
  4. Deepnorth @ Deepnorth: @Kerby87 Taylor is a Queen . Don’t care who you are or what someone things. Anyone that can go through that many set changes and clothing, play guitar and remember the words to lyrics you wrote ….sweeeeew. That’s alot. Go vote!
  5. K @ Kerby87: Taylor swift tomorrow 😍
  6. A @ AnnaSofia: Oh thanks @timyboy i see my post now but I messed up where I posted the thread I was asking people to visit lol. Hope you’re well friend!
  7. T @ timyboy: @AnnaSofia I see your posts fine and yes I had posts deleted as well on vendor's thread if it wasn't a review.
  8. A @ AnnaSofia: I don’t know if my post got deleted or what but pls visit Forum Rules on front page and read the Rules of the Road thread to make things go a bit smoother around here. Especially if you’re new to the forum. I think I posted it in the wrong place but now it’s fixed.
  9. K @ Kerby87: Taylor swift tomorrow 😍
  10. RiftChems @ RiftChems: eating mashed potatoes :)
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: wouldn't trust prices that low across the board personally
  12. Bizz @ Bizz: Teamchemists.com is a thing or no? Seems like it’s dead.
  13. Bizz @ Bizz: @xenxra not too cold! At least here I was out at 4:30am!
  14. Bizz @ Bizz: I can’t wait to sit back and read this cid mag. Money calls all weekend though. 🫡
  15. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: @skitz_out at least I can see all your latest posts about ch3m7hug
  16. A @ AnnaSofia: Sorry it’s under Forum Rules on front page. I know shout box is supposed to be just for fun so I won’t make this a habit! Have a great weekend!
  17. A @ AnnaSofia: PSA: there’s a rules of the road thread that gave some good tips for navigating this place if you buy books and want to reduce your risk. Please read. I don’t know how to link stuff haha so go to “new posts” and look there.
  18. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah a little too cold lol
  19. rockychoc @ rockychoc: Cold out!
  20. rockychoc @ rockychoc: Hope you all have a great Friday! Moving on into the weekend!
Back