The Jukebox

One last thing while I'm one the topic of Chesney. This is an incredibly touching, poignant moment that happened to occur in a venue, and with dozens of people, who are very close to my heart. It was the first time my kids had met Kenny since they were very young, and we stood and watched at the side of the stage as he broke down and the crowd stepped in and took over for him. My son, daughter and I wept with him, and it was one of the most powerful moments of my professional career, looking out over 68,000 people, and knowing that we'd played a small part in such a tremendous career that had touched so many lives. And if you study some of the video images closely, you just might see a Wookie and his family. I share this not to drop names or make myself out to be important, as I'm just a very average guy with some very extraordinary friends. I'll always be grateful for being allowed to go along for the ride.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: _X_
I am thinking of going this year. It would be my first time.
If you'd really like to go this year, just let me know a few months in advance. I know a Wookie who knows a Wookie who, well, you get the point. I'm sure a pair of tickets wouldn't be difficult.

One last thing while I'm one the topic of Chesney. This is an incredibly touching, poignant moment that happened to occur in a venue, and with dozens of people, who are very close to my heart. It was the first time my kids had met Kenny since they were very young, and we stood and watched at the side of the stage as he broke down and the crowd stepped in and took over for him. My son, daughter and I wept with him, and it was one of the most powerful moments of my professional career, looking out over 68,000 people, and knowing that we'd played a small part in such a tremendous career that had touched so many lives. And if you study some of the video images closely, you just might see a Wookie and his family. I share this not to drop names or make myself out to be important, as I'm just a very average guy with some very extraordinary friends. I'll always be grateful for being allowed to go along for the ride.
There is nothing IMO more powerful than seeing a man truly humbled by his success; humbled and grateful.  I just lost it, wookie.

I've worked with 'em. Arrogant ingrates > to the other end > Extraordinary, spiritual individuals.  It is by GRACE that we pass this way.

A few favorites by an old friend, for a very special lady.....

Oh, and for you boat enthusiasts, the yacht in the first video is indeed his, and is an 86' Riva Domino in a slightly modified ice metallic finish. $6.29M delivered. So then, back to the music.
Those are two fantastic songs....He is a great artist !  I love all of his music /default_smile.png

Jewy that is the greatest feeling ....That is awesome that you and the kids got that opportunity....

A few favorites by an old friend, for a very special lady.....

Oh, and for you boat enthusiasts, the yacht in the first video is indeed his, and is an 86' Riva Domino in a slightly modified ice metallic finish. $6.29M delivered. So then, back to the music.
That is nice Jewy...

BTW, am I the only one who can't stand country music?  No offense to my friends here that like it, I just personally don't.  Never have.

BTW, am I the only one who can't stand country music? No offense to my friends here that like it, I just personally don't. Never have.
I think it's definitely become more prominent than it used to be. I didn't really love it when I was in grade school, but as it's progressed and evolved over the last 20 or so years, I find I enjoy it more than I used to. Maybe I'm just getting old...

BTW, am I the only one who can't stand country music?  No offense to my friends here that like it, I just personally don't.  Never have.
No offense taken....Never listened to country until I moved....I grew upon oldies 3 dog night 38 special....plus plus

KK

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. A @ AnnaSofia: Btw I’m a punk chick with dare I say… tremendous taste in music 😂 and knowledge out the ass and I even came around to Taylor during folklore. Admitting it to my friends and family was not easy. I saw the disappointment in their eyes. The confusion. Looking at their calendars to see if it was April Fool’s day… But I turned a few of them 🤣 have so much fun @Kerby87 you lucky B!!!
  2. A @ AnnaSofia: Right on @Deepnorth !! Taylor is a woman worthy of respect absolutely with immense influence. Undeniable. Like her or not.
  3. xenxra @ xenxra: @RiftChems omg have fun :)
  4. CnC5 @ CnC5: Ewww🤢🤢🤮🤮
  5. Deepnorth @ Deepnorth: @Kerby87 Taylor is a Queen . Don’t care who you are or what someone things. Anyone that can go through that many set changes and clothing, play guitar and remember the words to lyrics you wrote ….sweeeeew. That’s alot. Go vote!
  6. K @ Kerby87: Taylor swift tomorrow 😍
  7. A @ AnnaSofia: Oh thanks @timyboy i see my post now but I messed up where I posted the thread I was asking people to visit lol. Hope you’re well friend!
  8. T @ timyboy: @AnnaSofia I see your posts fine and yes I had posts deleted as well on vendor's thread if it wasn't a review.
  9. RiftChems @ RiftChems: eating mashed potatoes :)
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: wouldn't trust prices that low across the board personally
  11. Bizz @ Bizz: @xenxra not too cold! At least here I was out at 4:30am!
  12. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: @skitz_out at least I can see all your latest posts about ch3m7hug
  13. A @ AnnaSofia: Sorry it’s under Forum Rules on front page. I know shout box is supposed to be just for fun so I won’t make this a habit! Have a great weekend!
  14. A @ AnnaSofia: PSA: there’s a rules of the road thread that gave some good tips for navigating this place if you buy books and want to reduce your risk. Please read. I don’t know how to link stuff haha so go to “new posts” and look there.
  15. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah a little too cold lol
  16. rockychoc @ rockychoc: Cold out!
  17. rockychoc @ rockychoc: Hope you all have a great Friday! Moving on into the weekend!
  18. xenxra @ xenxra: @CalFresh most stuff seems to be moving fine on my end.
  19. CalFresh @ CalFresh: That being said is anyone else experiencing universal delays with USPS Priority and Priority Express services? 75% of packages stalling in local distro center. Am I alone in that? Should I be worried.?
  20. CalFresh @ CalFresh: Is it so hard to imagine that soemone would come here as a buyer or a vendor with the intent to scam? There is really no entrance barrier is there? I often worry about new cusotmer inquiries are really just LE plants. It's the risk we take to do business, no?
Back