The Jukebox

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XMLiqEqMQyQ&index=6&list=AL94UKMTqg-9ChwC8nK6iFBLxXY6Hnwyvv

Hey John were you into Crass too?  

Right! now 

ha ha ha ha ha...

I am an antichrist
I am an anarchist
Don't know what I want
But I know how to get it
I wanna destroy passerby

'Cause I wanna be Anarchy

Gotta love the STONES! Some smokin' hot babe I met recently turned me back on to Bob Dylan so I've been learning some his stuff on guitar again.

Also a little TOOL 'cause I'm such a TOOL!!! /default_biggrin.png

Rush guitar solo: yes it was good but no I am still not a rush fan, nor ever will be!

Tool:   Niiiice!

Now, back to my girly music

http://youtu.be/ZBEhFhJhA2U

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. A @ AnnaSofia: Btw I’m a punk chick with dare I say… tremendous taste in music 😂 and knowledge out the ass and I even came around to Taylor during folklore. Admitting it to my friends and family was not easy. I saw the disappointment in their eyes. The confusion. Looking at their calendars to see if it was April Fool’s day… But I turned a few of them 🤣 have so much fun @Kerby87 you lucky B!!!
  2. A @ AnnaSofia: Right on @Deepnorth !! Taylor is a woman worthy of respect absolutely with immense influence. Undeniable. Like her or not.
  3. xenxra @ xenxra: @RiftChems omg have fun :)
  4. CnC5 @ CnC5: Ewww🤢🤢🤮🤮
  5. Deepnorth @ Deepnorth: @Kerby87 Taylor is a Queen . Don’t care who you are or what someone things. Anyone that can go through that many set changes and clothing, play guitar and remember the words to lyrics you wrote ….sweeeeew. That’s alot. Go vote!
  6. K @ Kerby87: Taylor swift tomorrow 😍
  7. A @ AnnaSofia: Oh thanks @timyboy i see my post now but I messed up where I posted the thread I was asking people to visit lol. Hope you’re well friend!
  8. T @ timyboy: @AnnaSofia I see your posts fine and yes I had posts deleted as well on vendor's thread if it wasn't a review.
  9. RiftChems @ RiftChems: eating mashed potatoes :)
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: wouldn't trust prices that low across the board personally
  11. Bizz @ Bizz: @xenxra not too cold! At least here I was out at 4:30am!
  12. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: @skitz_out at least I can see all your latest posts about ch3m7hug
  13. A @ AnnaSofia: Sorry it’s under Forum Rules on front page. I know shout box is supposed to be just for fun so I won’t make this a habit! Have a great weekend!
  14. A @ AnnaSofia: PSA: there’s a rules of the road thread that gave some good tips for navigating this place if you buy books and want to reduce your risk. Please read. I don’t know how to link stuff haha so go to “new posts” and look there.
  15. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah a little too cold lol
  16. rockychoc @ rockychoc: Cold out!
  17. rockychoc @ rockychoc: Hope you all have a great Friday! Moving on into the weekend!
  18. xenxra @ xenxra: @CalFresh most stuff seems to be moving fine on my end.
  19. CalFresh @ CalFresh: That being said is anyone else experiencing universal delays with USPS Priority and Priority Express services? 75% of packages stalling in local distro center. Am I alone in that? Should I be worried.?
  20. CalFresh @ CalFresh: Is it so hard to imagine that soemone would come here as a buyer or a vendor with the intent to scam? There is really no entrance barrier is there? I often worry about new cusotmer inquiries are really just LE plants. It's the risk we take to do business, no?
Back