The Mystery Of Slammer

THIS ONE DOESN'T BELONG IN A GALLERY

IT DESERVES IT'S OWN THREAD

HAVE YOU EVER FOUND YOURSELF WONDERING

JUST WHO IS THIS MYSTERIOUS CHARACTER?

zjc603.jpg

Just to let you know, Slammer has hair on his head. Not as much as the Fuzz Ball Jewy, but I'm not bald.

I do have strong connections with Canada, but I have places/residences elsewhere too.

Yes, I'm sure I remind you of somebody. Somebody very close indeed. Maybe more literary, than physically though.

I'm a big guy, around 6'2 - 250 pounds. Not as cut as Stone Cold, but I swear to death I wouldn't be afraid to take him on in a fight. No doubt I'd lose, but I'm not one to back down from anybody.

And my word is good as gold.

Thanks for the awesome design you made Soldier. It made my night. You are a true friend Soldier and don't ever hesitate to PM me about anything on your mind.

Slammer

Just to let you know, Slammer has hair on his head. Not as much as the Fuzz Ball Jewy, but I'm not bald.

I do have strong connections with Canada, but I have places/residences elsewhere too.

Yes, I'm sure I remind you of somebody. Somebody very close indeed. Maybe more literary, than physically though.

I'm a big guy, around 6'2 - 250 pounds. Not as cut as Stone Cold, but I swear to death I wouldn't be afraid to take him on in a fight. No doubt I'd lose, but I'm not one to back down from anybody.

And my word is good as gold.

Thanks for the awesome design you made Soldier. It made my night. You are a true friend Soldier and don't ever hesitate to PM me about anything on your mind.

Slammer
Slammer will be VERY excited to know that I finally located a brand of underwear that will fit him properly. Don't look so surprised. He said he was a "big guy"!

1gn0wh.jpg

Crackin' me the f*ck up!

The Human Tripod Indeed LOL. I feel sorry for the girl you lay Slam. I suppoes you could brush her teeth at the same time.

~Da' Wiz

Last edited by a moderator:
Crackin' me the f*ck up!

The Human Tripod Indeed LOL. I feel sorry for the girl you lay Slam. I suppoes you could brush her teeth at the same time.

~Da' Wiz
Indeed Wiz! Kind of brings a whole new connotation to the name "Slammer", doesn't it?! :D

Slammer will be VERY excited to know that I finally located a brand of underwear that will fit him properly. Don't look so surprised. He said he was a "big guy"!

1gn0wh.jpg

Come on now, who would have a penis that long? It must be some kind of joke. Though there used to be an active member named PongLenis on this site, friend of Poopdick, he could very well have used such an ugly thing.

But in all seriousness, I had to buy a similar pair (different manufacturer) of those undies last month on Ebay when I was having problems with my loose bowel movements. I just reversed them the other way, so the long "trunk" came out the rear rather than the front.

Now I use those soiled undies for my face. You see, I didn't tell ya, but I have one hell of a long nose. The winters here in Northern Canada are mighty cold, so they offer me great nose and face protection.

Warm regards from the Arctic.

Slammer

Come on now, who would have a penis that long? It must be some kind of joke. Though there used to be an active member named PongLenis on this site, friend of Poopdick, he could very well have used such an ugly thing.

But in all seriousness, I had to buy a similar pair (different manufacturer) of those undies last month on Ebay when I was having problems with my loose bowel movements. I just reversed them the other way, so the long "trunk" came out the rear rather than the front.

Now I use those soiled undies for my face. You see, I didn't tell ya, but I have one hell of a long nose. The winters here in Northern Canada are mighty cold, so they offer me great nose and face protection.

Warm regards from the Arctic.

Slammer
For some reason, I have this sudden urge to change my screen name to "PeterLongFellow".....

Crackin' me the f*ck up!

~Da' Wiz
Wiz don't ge me going. We don't want Sis Juice all over the halls of DBG now do we???
Sis

There's no mystery to Slammer.

He is what he is.

A speaker of truth.

A guardian from predators.

A loyal and trusting friend.

An animal lover.

That's about it.....and oh yeah.....a big fan of Benzo's and Starlite..

For those of you who don't know, our very own Slammer is a well known, and EXTREMELY popular massage therapist!

http://youtu.be/-pHoe2x_bb4

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back