Tramadol

• Thread starter Thread starter Guest
  • Start date Start date
G

I use superdrugsaver.com and pharmaoffshore.com. What other international sources are available? I won't use any bi or the us-based legitimate because they don't ship to my state.

Last edited:
Hey guys,

For me, the buzz is kind of speedy and kind of benzo-y. It suppresses appetite but you dont vibrate or anything like that. I can function really well at work and home but also i can lay there with my eyes closed and nod for awhile. Note that i have never done h or oc and my nod state is probably not a true nod. The huge thing for me is that it takes away anxiety like nothing else. I am very jumpy and nervous normally and have triggers that will put me in panic mode. The panic is so bad that i feel like the grandpa on SOAP, lol! For the panic, CBT works for me but it takes time that I dont have. The panic is non existent when i am on trams.

i cannot take benzos because I abuse them terribly. Once i get a couple in me i cant stop taking them so i cannot take them to withdraw. Same thing with soma. I know those two things would be very helpful during tramdrawals.

Side note, with information I have gotten from this forum, i am able to withdraw from trams almost painlessly. Day before yesterday I had ZERO tram and yesterday I had 100 mg. i had been up to my usual 1500mg per diem. I am actually thinking about trying to quit. All this tram cannot possibly be good for me. Thinking about and doing are not the same thing, lol! Lots of cod and poppy seed tea. Also LOTS of exercise.

Much love to you guys.

Oops almost forgot..

The addiction began slowly for me as well. I had taken trams years ago for a broken ankle and i got nothin. Then, round about a year and a half ago, i wiped out on my bike and got hurt pretty bad. My neighbor (who had seen my specfuckingtacular wipe out) gave me 10 trams for the pain and i popped three. The heavens opened and God (as you know Him) reached down and touched me with His glorious right hand, lol! The buzz was awesome for me. I would pop three every once in awhile and then more often, and more trams and more often and more trams and.....well you get the picture.

Peace.

I take back any mention of trams from India being any good. After completing withdrawal from them and getting my system good and clean my personal opinion is India trams suck-ass. From now on it's going to be only US made tram for me, my favorite being AN627. I'm not trying to rock anyone's boat here that happens to like the India made versions of tram. It's just my personal opinion and it could just be a binder ingredient or some other small thing that doesn't sit well with me but I sure haven't heard any praises for the India made trams on any of the other tram related threads either.

I told my Dr I was allergic to Tramadol so it wouldn't ever be prescribed to me again , it did absolutely nothing for me. Everybody is different, different strokes for different folks I guess.

I finally quit this after almost two years....36 50s a day. Tries to take my life last week cuz i quit cold turkey. Dont do this people.....wean off of them. I am a stubborn irish lass and i made up my mind. Dpnt recommend stopping cod turkey ever. Went to the doc and confessed. Put me on am ssri amd nenzos. Have. Problem with benzos too from years Go. Hope i can do this.

I've used tram as needed for occasional pain, and I had been getting domestic, usually the amneal AN's. Now that domestic is off the table due to re-scheduling, what international brands are comparable? I've seen the green/yellow caps at various iops, what brand are these, and are they any good? Are there others out there? Is this a med that is prone to counterfeits?

Any input would be helpful, thanks!

Also, catinthehat, congrats in kicking /default_smile.png I can't believe you went CT on that dose, wow! I really limit myself on these for that reason, I've heard WDs are hell on earth. Good for you :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I've used tram as needed for occasional pain, and I had been getting domestic, usually the amneal AN's. Now that domestic is off the table due to re-scheduling, what international brands are comparable? I've seen the green/yellow caps at various iops, what brand are these, and are they any good? Are there others out there? Is this a med that is prone to counterfeits?

Any input would be helpful, thanks!

Also, catinthehat, congrats in kicking /default_smile.png I can't believe you went CT on that dose, wow! I really limit myself on these for that reason, I've heard WDs are hell on earth. Good for you /default_smile.png
Thank you! Yes they are hell on earth. It has been a couple of months now and i still feel it. The worst of it is over....thanks for the support, it means a LOT to me!

The benzos helped but i had to kick them too. Finally off of everything! Yay!

Oh and CoryandTrevor, the green and yellow 50s or all green 100s usually are T-dol brand. If they are fresh they are great!

For the last 12 years I have suffered with severe OCD, I have been prescribed 4 different SSRI's and 2 SNRI's.... And finally they tried me on Mirtazipine..... However, through all this, nothing seemed to truly take the intrusive thoughts and rituals away... I found that Sertraline was the best.... I think you cross Atlantic cousins call it Zoloft......

Anyway, I'm getting off track.... About 3 years ago, my then girlfriend had some trams for period pain.... I had a headache and asked if she had any pain killers - she only had tram? So, I took 2 and cracked on with my day....

However, at the end of the day (it took till then for me to realise!!) I noticed I had had the best 'mental' day Since I was diagnosed with OCD....

I suspected My doc wouldn't prescribe me any trams for OCD so I bought a shed load off t'internet.....

Since then, I have taken 1 x 50mg every day, I will only stretch to 100mg on a relly bad day.... Don't get me wrong, I have had the odd 300mg recreational binge, but seem to be able to control the trams (unlike the benzos!!).....

Anyway, I realise trams don't do a lot for other people, but for me it has been a life saver, pre tram I was apprehensive of almost any social setting and the motivation they give me is beyond belief....

I would describe it as a cushion of warm charged electrical energy, which allows me to function like a normal human being.... Unlike the Anti D's which kind of had the opposite effect on my energy and creativity...

Anyhows, just though I'd share my personal experience with trams....

Hope everyone is well ;-)...

Wow! Glad you have found some relief! it is a miracle then for u, congrats! It is too bad that docs dont listen to the patients.

Thanks catinthehat! You've answered my question. And again, congrats on kicking both of those habits. It must take so much strength :)

I received a lot of support here. It really helped.

Yur avatar is reallycracking me up. I knew i knew them from somewhere....and then BAM, I REMEMBERED, lol! It happens on occasion!

I just got a script for tramadol the day before it was scheduled. My doc didn't want to give me my usual 5 2 mg pills of dilys for menstrual pain. After everything I've read on here and the internet, I feel like throwing the script in The garbage. I have had severe anxiety and depression and I've read that many people can withdraw in as little as two days! Has anyone else had that experience?

@Catinthehat, you're an inspiration to us all :-).... @jadakaii, it all depends on your own experience really? Like I said, it did my panic and anxiety a world of good :-).... But, it's all relative really....? I think you'd be hard pushed to feel withdrawal after just a couple of days though?.... You should easily be able to do a week safely and see how you get on?.... However, I'm only speaking from my personal experience? Whatever you decide good luck and keep us posted :-)

I just got a script for tramadol the day before it was scheduled. My doc didn't want to give me my usual 5 2 mg pills of dilys for menstrual pain. After everything I've read on here and the internet, I feel like throwing the script in The garbage. I have had severe anxiety and depression and I've read that many people can withdraw in as little as two days! Has anyone else had that experience?
i have a family member who swears he feels withdrawal at 12 hours but i'm not sure i believe it.  i often go 17-20 hours between doses and it's just fine.  i don't know exactly what you've read that makes you want to throw the script away.  occasional use for cramps is not going to make you addicted and thus no withdrawal.  i take the same dose every day and have never felt the desire to take more.  if my pain gets too much,i add some ibuprofen.  if you use the tram as directed the only problem might be if it works--tram works for my knee pain but it does nothing for my back.  give it a shot.  you will not have withdrawal from taking it for a short period of time.

Ok, I was just shocked to see the stories on withdrawal. When I take Dillies for five days in a row (or anything else for that matter) I'm fine. I was told (and I've read) that you can withdraw in a very short period with tram.

I was up to about 17-19 a day. I have slowly weaned down to 9 a day. I will continue to wean. I have to do it slowly though. I will soon have to buy overseas because ill be out of my domestic stuff.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back