Uncharted Chems

Admin

Administrator
Admin
Post here your feedback about Uncharted Chems.

Email: unchartedchems@proton.me

Uncharted Research Chemicals​

Welcome to Uncharted Research Chemicals we've been specializing in providing high quality research materials at outstandingly fair pricing. We are all about going beyond the uncharted territory of various research chemicals and finding helpful real world uses for them. Review our current available selection below:

Products​

O-DSMT
QuantityPrice
2g$65
5g$140
10g$250
20g$450

4mg Bromazolam Pellets
QuantityPrice
20$75
100$300
500$600

4F-MPH
QuantityPrice
2g$75
5g$160
10g$280
25g$650

FXE
QuantityPrice
1g$80
5g$300
10g$550
25g$1,100

A-PCYP
QuantityPrice
2g$80
5g$300
10g$550

Priority Mail Shipping: $12

Accepted Currencies: Bitcoin/Monero

Contact Information: unchartedchems@proton.me
*4mg Bromazolam Pellet's are shipped from a different location then all of the other product's by a valuable partner and are always above average quality, if one pack of items arrives before the other rest assured your other product's or/4mg Bromazolam Pellet's arrive second be sure they are on the way as well.

How to place an Order?​

1. Email you order using temp.pm or privnote.com and you'll receive a response within 2 hours usually much faster.
  2. List the products you would like to purchase and the method you wish to pay using.
  3. After sending your email you'll receive a confirmation of receipt soon after.
  4. Your order will ship out within 24-48 hours.
  5. Tracking is not sent for OPSEC reasons it is advised to get Informed Delivery for your address, tracking will be made available if the order hasn't arrived within 10 days and if there's been any issues I can be attributed to with your order arriving it will be reshipped.
Shipping is not available to Virginia, and if a particular chemical is banned in your area and you attempt to purchase it you are going to be banned from doing future business with us and immediately refunded.
*Private menu available after your first purchase if requested.

None of the products listed are intended for human consumption. Any indication that you are abusing any of our products it will result in being banned from all platforms and referred substance abuse counseling doctors in your area. By ordering you agree that you're 21 years of age or older.

Last edited:
That’s a solid price for o-dsmt my friend! I’ll definitely give ya a shot as always looking for more sources of odsmt. I’ll shoot an email after work =)

That’s a solid price for o-dsmt my friend! I’ll definitely give ya a shot as always looking for more sources of odsmt. I’ll shoot an email after work =)
Sounds great! I'm looking forward to it!

Last edited:
I'm going to be offering samples of a random chemical through various competitions from my current stock every month or so. Currently I'm thinking the O-DSMT is going to be very popular among researchers which is why it's the first chem up .

From at 12am (8/6)Tuesday until Friday (8/9) at 12am 5 random users will be chosen to receive 500mg free and all you'll need to do is pay the Priority Shipping cost of $12.

If you're interested in participating just leave a message here, message me, or send me an email and if you're you'll receive a message Friday as well as the other winners.

Goodnight and good luck!

I'm going to be offering samples of a random chemical through various competitions from my current stock every month or so. Currently I'm thinking the O-DSMT is going to be very popular among researchers which is why it's the first chem up .

From at 12am (8/6)Tuesday until Friday (8/9) at 12am 5 random users will be chosen to receive 500mg free and all you'll need to do is pay the Priority Shipping cost of $12.

If you're interested in participating just leave a message here, message me, or send me an email and if you're you'll receive a message Friday as well as the other winners.

Goodnight and good luck!

im interested for sure!

Goodnight and good luck!

Interested !

Thank you for your interest you guy's will definitely be included.

To anybody emailing that they would like to participate or about products please remember to use private.com or temp.pm, or your email will go unanswered.

Last edited:

PGP KEY​

-----BEGIN PGP PUBLIC KEY BLOCK-----
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=xB0b
-----END PGP PUBLIC KEY BLOCK-----

Alright everybody the last two spots and a couple bonus one's were taken last night as far as sample's go. Between that and the order's that are on the way reviews should begin arriving later this week.

I paid for an order (actual order, not sample) last night & it showed up on ID this morning, as well as an email confirmation that it's on its way. No tn given (or needed). So far so good.

Order placed today! I’ll update this with my experience; fingers are crossed :)
So far, the response time was very quick & remained super professional - which I always appreciate

so far so good! No issues at well, responses were really quick, and everything just went extremely smooth which is always huge. I think that’s a big plus doing the paid shipping only samples too as thats a solid gesture for someone with a new acct here. *thumbs up*

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back