Uncharted Chems

You guy's definitely have the experience and consistently quality posts and reviews I'm looking for. If you're willing to pay the $12 shipping cost shoot me an email with your shipping details and just mention it's for the sample of 500mg of O-DSMT and I'll have it taken care of. That just leaves 2 more spots.
I sent ya an email yesterday but haven’t heard back yet. Can you check spam when you get the chance please?

I sent ya an email yesterday but haven’t heard back yet. Can you check spam when you get the chance please?
Sorry but could you resend it. The only message I have is from the exchange we had Tuesday and that goes for the spam folder as well.

i sent you two emails too.
Sorry about that I got hit pretty heavy yesterday, I had written a reply but got caught up talking with another customer and forgot to paste the link.

After some customer feedback I'm fairly certain the FXE is actually Canket so I updated it on my website yesterday but I'll email you this information as well.

Last edited:
Just put in a pretty decent sized order (by my standards). Fingers crossed all goes well considering I was just had by some other guy for the same product a few weeks ago. Whole process was very smooth so far as others have noted. Good response times and very formal.

Last edited:
According to ID, my pack landed today. Can't comment on quality yet as I haven't had a chance to go to my box. I can say that I'm very satisfied with the shipping time (3 days from the other side of the country), the customer service response, & especially the next day ship out.

Anyone have a successful touchdown and can comment on authenticity/quality?

According to ID, my pack landed today. Can't comment on quality yet as I haven't had a chance to go to my box. I can say that I'm very satisfied with the shipping time (3 days from the other side of the country), the customer service response, & especially the next day ship out.
Waaait how do you ID a package without a TN?!?

My ID says there’s currently no packages coming my way ☹️ I don’t know why? I know it should be here by Monday, just don’t get why it says there’s nothing

My ID says there’s currently no packages coming my way ☹️ I don’t know why? I know it should be here by Monday, just don’t get why it says there’s nothing
i'm not seeing anything yet either, he said it was dropped off this am

My ID says there’s currently no packages coming my way
☹️
I don’t know why? I know it should be here by Monday, just don’t get why it says there’s nothing

I looked up your order after you posted and 17track says it's going to arrive 8/12 or Monday.

don’t fret; it takes a little bit for packages to show up on my informed delivery, especially over the weekend.

just had my order land yesterday (4 days after ordering Monday evening so that is *awesome* time)

Weighed up a little bit over and solid quality!! it worked out so good as another stellar vendor is currently in a vacation for the week.

Very glad I pulled the trigger on this! I’ll update with a more concise review later but really happy with everything. extremely professional and that does not go unappreciated

don’t fret; it takes a little bit for packages to show up on my informed delivery, especially over the weekend.

just had my order land yesterday (4 days after ordering Monday evening so that is *awesome* time)

Weighed up a little bit over and solid quality!! it worked out so good as another stellar vendor is currently in a vacation for the week.

Very glad I pulled the trigger on this! I’ll update with a more concise review later but really happy with everything. extremely professional and that does not go unappreciated
Thanks for keeping everybody, including myself, updated throughout the ordering process it definitely won't be forgotten.

I looked up your order after you posted and 17track says it's going to arrive 8/12 or Monday.
Ahh thank you sm! I rarely use ID, so I decided to check just to see. I also don’t really trust USPS w updates, anyway tbh 😅

Ahh thank you sm! I rarely use ID, so I decided to check just to see. I also don’t really trust USPS w updates, anyway tbh 😅
No problem at all, and yes I know USPS can be funny when it come's to providing accurate update's on incoming shipments. If there ever was actually a problem and your order hasn't shown up in 10 days (which hasn't actually happened), you'll be provided the tracking number and after investigating what's going on if it seems your order is lost you're eligible for a reship or refund whichever you prefer.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back