Uncharted Chems

Everything was solid with my first order: product quality, shipping time, response time, stealth, price, etc. I would have no problem ordering again. Side note about Informed Delivery in general: It's great when it works, which is most of the time. There will be times, however, when it doesn't pick up the tracking info regardless of the vendor or where it's sent from. I've received packs after it pops up on ID (or not at all). But it's free & it will save both you & the vendor time & stress.

No problem at all, and yes I know USPS can be funny when it come's to providing accurate update's on incoming shipments. If there ever was actually a problem and your order hasn't shown up in 10 days (which hasn't actually happened), you'll be provided the tracking number and after investigating what's going on if it seems your order is lost you're eligible for a reship or refund whichever you prefer.
That’s great! I’m not worried at all, I’ll definitely check my mail on Monday & update things from there :) will also do some product testing so I can leave a proper quality review on the reading material as well! Thanks for being so helpful! 🫡

That’s great! I’m not worried at all, I’ll definitely check my mail on Monday & update things from there :) will also do some product testing so I can leave a proper quality review on the reading material as well! Thanks for being so helpful! 🫡
That would be very kind of you reviews are always welcome and definitely not forgotten, when it come's to reviews your going to find your following order is definitely overweight. Enjoy the rest of your Saturday!

That would be very kind of you reviews are always welcome and definitely not forgotten, when it come's to reviews your going to find your following order is definitely overweight. Enjoy the rest of your Saturday!
Thanks you so much! You enjoy your weekend as well! 🤸🏼‍♂️

first order went swimmingly, thank you Uncharted for providing a solid business and the types of magazines available.
producttt: 0d 5/5, seems to be the same as most other batches i've had
shippingggg: 5/5 receipt was quickly received and digits provided
commzz: 5/5 a pleasure to speak to and responds quickly
ste@lth: 4.5/5 simply because there are some magz i've received with better methods, but this is still amazing compared to vendors and those who simply throw mags in a box. it's also impossible to have PERFECT stee-elth.
price: 5/5 on par with most other vendors for Odin comics.

so overall 5/5 experience would do(and hope to :))biz again! thank you uncharted chems!!!

first order went swimmingly, thank you Uncharted for providing a solid business and the types of magazines available.
producttt: 0d 5/5, seems to be the same as most other batches i've had
shippingggg: 5/5 receipt was quickly received and digits provided
commzz: 5/5 a pleasure to speak to and responds quickly
ste@lth: 4.5/5 simply because there are some magz i've received with better methods, but this is still amazing compared to vendors and those who simply throw mags in a box. it's also impossible to have PERFECT stee-elth.
price: 5/5 on par with most other vendors for Odin comics.

so overall 5/5 experience would do(and hope to :))biz again! thank you uncharted chems!!!
Excellent! Thanks for taking the time to leave a review.

Please keep in mind the ordering instructions listed on the first page and include your message in a privnote.com or temp.pm message, PGP is preferred of course. Also keep in mind that none of the product's sold are for human consumption.

Review Time! :)

I'm happy to say I received my 1st order from uncharted chems this weekend. It was a smooth, pleasant and worry free experience from start to finish.
I'm usually pretty hesitant with new vendors and don't normally like to take a chance so soon but I got a good 'vibe' from this one. Aand the professionalism, friendliness, menu, prices, etc, may have helped a bit too;)

•Shipping/processing: 5/5 - Ordered & donated late in the evening. A label was already created with tn showing up on ID early that morning!
Order arrived about 3 days later so about 4 days total from start to finish.

•Communication: 5/5 - Quick to respond, professional, friendly, true to their word.
They kept me updated throughout the process. The last message from them somehow got destroyed before I could read it but I wasn't too worried because the pack was already showing on ID.

•Product quality: 5/5 - (Ods) Great, right on par with the other well known/well trusted vendors on here, IME.

•Price: 5/5 - Not bad at all. I'd definitely consider getting a larger amount next time.

•Reorder possibility: 100%

Overall I had a very positive experience working with this vendor and would certainly recommend them to anyone interested in the reading material they offer.

*Thank you uncharted chems, be back soon! ☺️🙏*

Review Time! :)

I'm happy to say I received my 1st order from uncharted chems this weekend. It was a smooth, pleasant and worry free experience from start to finish.
I'm usually pretty hesitant with new vendors and don't normally like to take a chance so soon but I got a good 'vibe' from this one. Aand the professionalism, friendliness, menu, prices, etc, may have helped a bit too;)

•Shipping/processing: 5/5 - Ordered & donated late in the evening. A label was already created with tn showing up on ID early that morning!
Order arrived about 3 days later so about 4 days total from start to finish.

•Communication: 5/5 - Quick to respond, professional, friendly, true to their word.
They kept me updated throughout the process. The last message from them somehow got destroyed before I could read it but I wasn't too worried because the pack was already showing on ID.

•Product quality: 5/5 - (Ods) Great, right on par with the other well known/well trusted vendors on here, IME.

•Price: 5/5 - Not bad at all. I'd definitely consider getting a larger amount next time.

•Reorder possibility: 100%

Overall I had a very positive experience working with this vendor and would certainly recommend them to anyone interested in the reading material they offer.

*Thank you uncharted chems, be back soon! ☺️🙏*
Wow great review I can really see you put some time and effort into writing this and I appreciate it. It definitely won't go unforgotten on your next order. Have a great day!

Everything was good for me. Good prices, good shipping, and good research chemicals. No waiting days for responses. All sweet.

Communication with vendor among the best I’ve ever experienced (as many others have noted) - waiting for touchdown to give a full review but pleased beyond expectations with both the pricing and the communication thus far.

Communication with vendor among the best I’ve ever experienced (as many others have noted) - waiting for touchdown to give a full review but pleased beyond expectations with both the pricing and the communication thus far.
Thanks a lot for the compliment. Communication is very important in regards to keeping customer's up to date on what's going on. Never hesitate to reach out with any questions or concerns, no question goes ignored.

I can finally leave a review! 🤸🏼‍♂️

Quality 10/10 - the same, & even slightly better, as the other top vendors’ reading material. Very grateful we have another great vendor popping up, with top shelf goodies!
Shipping 10/10 - I live in a super rural area, so all mail gets delivered pretty slowly here. Even still; my order arrived first thing on Monday, after placing my order on a Wednesday evening. Was shipped out first thing Thursday, & could have even been here by Saturday, but the post office isn’t open on the weekends 😅
Stealth 10/10 - the usual, expected packaging for my spicy magazines, which is a good thing! The plastic keeping the magazine safe is slightly thicker than others I’ve received, which I super appreciate, as well (I’m a simple woman 🤷🏼‍♀️)
Communication 11/10 - SO pleased with how professional & helpful this vendor has been! All communication was *very* quick, & remained professional; they even went & checked on the status of my order when I was confused about ID not working for me

I took a risk on a new vendor, & I’m really glad I did :) we definitely need someone new around here that can actually come through with great products, as well as prices, so this was a gamble I’m pleasantly surprised by. Thanks so much, Uncharted! ✨

I can finally leave a review! 🤸🏼‍♂️

Quality 10/10 - the same, & even slightly better, as the other top vendors’ reading material. Very grateful we have another great vendor popping up, with top shelf goodies!
Shipping 10/10 - I live in a super rural area, so all mail gets delivered pretty slowly here. Even still; my order arrived first thing on Monday, after placing my order on a Wednesday evening. Was shipped out first thing Thursday, & could have even been here by Saturday, but the post office isn’t open on the weekends 😅
Stealth 10/10 - the usual, expected packaging for my spicy magazines, which is a good thing! The plastic keeping the magazine safe is slightly thicker than others I’ve received, which I super appreciate, as well (I’m a simple woman 🤷🏼‍♀️)
Communication 11/10 - SO pleased with how professional & helpful this vendor has been! All communication was *very* quick, & remained professional; they even went & checked on the status of my order when I was confused about ID not working for me

I took a risk on a new vendor, & I’m really glad I did :) we definitely need someone new around here that can actually come through with great products, as well as prices, so this was a gamble I’m pleasantly surprised by. Thanks so much, Uncharted! ✨
Fantastic review, and it's very much appreciated. When it comes time for you next order it definitely won't be forgotten and I'll be sure to throw in some extra.

Thank you for your business!

I was waiting for a very popular vendor on here to come back from vacation but decided to make an order with Uncharted after the very first review came in. I don't usually like to take risks with non-established vendors, but I'm so glad I did. I can see this guy instantly becoming a top vendor here.

Comms 10/10. Responds to emails insanely fast. The whole ordering process was like <30min. When a message he sent was accidentally destroyed before I read it (may have been my fault), he immediately resent it for me. I really appreciate how professional and quick he is.

Shipping 10/10. I ordered on Sunday and got it Wednesday morning. About as fast as it could be in my area.

Quality 10/10. Odin mags are rare lately. The quality of this one is on par with what I got last time I read them a year ago.

Stealth 8/10. Only area that could use improvement is packaging. There is a certain gold standard I'm sure most of us are familiar with that these magazines did not have. Seems totally fine for a small amount of this edition when ordering domestic so it wouldn't stop me from purchasing again.

Overall, top notch vendor. I'll be back next time I need to do some reading!

After taking a leap and deciding to give Uncharted Chems a try, the verdict is in… I couldn’t be happier with the entire experience 😃🎉🍻

Communication/instruction was super easy and friendly. They make a clear effort to keep each and every customer up to date which is refreshing. There’s only a handful of vendors on here that go above and beyond to do just that.

Shipping was lightning quick. Mags were dropped off right when they promised. 3 business days in total from payment to the ole’ metal box 👏🏼

Quality and pricing are also very good. I’d taken a break from one particular edition (OD$M) for a few weeks due to prices being too high or OOS elsewhere. UC’s prices are competitive (probably tied for the lowest you’ll find), and the quality is just as good as I remember it being from past experience.

Overall @uncharted has earned themselves a very happy and grateful customer that will definitely be back to do future business again very soon! Thank you guys !

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back