Uncharted Chems

Quick review time :)

I took a shot in the dark on this vendor and I'm so glad I did. I couldn't be happier with the outcome

Comms 5/5
1st and foremost, absolutely stellar communication. No attitude whatsoever and they answered every question I had. Very quick, kind, professional responses. Genuinely could not ask for more
Shipping 5/5
Was my first time ordering domestic and I was not disappointed. Exceeded my expectations. I sent an email out Mon night, and it was already out the door Tues morning. ID picked it up on Wed and it was at my doorstep on Thurs. Like most people in this thread, took 3 days flat
Stealth 5/5
I'm not too educated on stealth, but it's obvious to me that a lot of thought was put into the packaging. I have no complaints
Price 5/5
For domestic, these are beautiful prices for the 0d mag I purchased. More than fair. That being said, if you're looking for gigantic orders, it's more worthwhile to not order domestic and wait longer for shipping but I think that's a given. I'm keeping this at 5/5 because I'm comparing apples to oranges lol
Quality 6/5
Might just be me because it's been a long time since reading my fav magazine, but the quality is better than I remember. At the very least it's on par with what I've had in the past. Either way, this vendor went above and beyond

Stunning shit. Thanks Uncharted!
Review time!!

@uncharted I sent you an email

Com-
10/10-responds quickly and kindly.

Shipping-
10/10-I can't really speak on shipping times as I am a patient person and just wait. All I can say is my mags arrived in a timely manner.

Stealth-
10/10-I don't want to speak on this subject for opsec reasons. Just know this vendor knows what theyre doing.

Quality-
10/10-Amazing. I even received extras, it was a little surprise!!

I went on a limb here and trusted a new vendor and it did not disappoint.

Thanks uncharted! Until next time :)
Logging in to see a couple of great reviews is the best way to login! Awesome work you can definitely look forward to a bit of extra product on your next order. Have a great day guy's!

I would love to make an order...partly to be able to check out the "secret menu"..because unfortunately 4f-mph would be the only thing on your list I'd want at all..and you're out of stock. But I'd love to do business seeing the good reviews...I can always use a new reliable vendor.

Do you have an ETA on more 4F ? I'd get the bromaz...but I quit messing wit benzos years ago. And suboxone kinda makes odsmt useless for me...
4F-MPH is not going to be available anytime soon.

SR-17018 and 4F-MPH available for a limited time. For the foreseeable future the private menu is going to be discontinued and the website has been modified to reflect this.

SR-17018
QuantityPrice
1g$80
5g$300

4F-MPH
QuantityPrice
1g$60
5g$180
10g$280

Last edited:
Had a recent chat with uncharted, currently haven’t made a donation with them so I can’t speak on that aspect. But the customer service, quick and thorough replies, and overall niceness that I received left such a good impression on me. I felt compelled (under my own free will 😂) to at least leave a review highlighting the super pleasant experience I’ve so far had.

Had a recent chat with uncharted, currently haven’t made a donation with them so I can’t speak on that aspect. But the customer service, quick and thorough replies, and overall niceness that I received left such a good impression on me. I felt compelled (under my own free will 😂) to at least leave a review highlighting the super pleasant experience I’ve so far had.
Thanks a lot it's always great to see potential customer's are pleased with how I conduct business. Here's hoping our path's cross soon enough and a fantastic week ahead 🥂.

Please everybody double check the amount you are sending and make sure it's accurate to the current value of whatever coin you chose. I've never discounted the price for anyone or cut anyone any deals. This is the first stage of customer's trying to test and see what they can get away with based on the vendor's "Niceness".

Moving forward if you send an incomplete payment I'm subtracting the equivalent amount out in product based upon whatever tier your ordering on.

If you make a special request for Express shipping and the whole payment isn't there then chance's are Express shipping is going to be revoked as well as the remaining balance subtracted in product.

If you happen to only have $90 but still insist on getting 3 grams, then your going to need to come up with the full $104.50 or just buy the 2 grams and buy more later.

Last edited:
Please everybody double check the amount you are sending and make sure it's accurate to the current value of whatever coin you chose. I've never discounted the price for anyone or cut anyone any deals. This is the first stage of customer's trying to test and see what they can get away with based on the vendor's "Niceness".

Moving forward if you send an incomplete payment I'm subtracting the equivalent amount out in product based upon whatever tier your ordering on.

If you make a special request for Express shipping and the whole payment isn't there then chance's are Express shipping is going to be revoked as well as the remaining balance subtracted in product.

If you happen to only have $90 but still insist on getting 3 grams, then your going to need to come up with the full $104.50 or just buy the 2 grams and buy more later.
I payed in full days ago. Package hasn't moved. Emails have gone unanswered. I'm staying as positive as I can.

I payed in full days ago. Package hasn't moved. Emails have gone unanswered. I'm staying as positive as I can.
That's not true at all. All emails are answered ASAP and if you sent email(s) as in multiple like you claim I would have definitely not been able to miss you. So double check the email is correct [unchartedchems@proton.me], or post your info here

Last edited:
It's going to work out, no doubt about that. We won't be doing business in the future after concluding this ordeal though because saying that I've been ignoring multiple emails when that's not true at all won't be tolerated. I'll be here stationed where I can answer questions in a snap.

Last edited:
Review for 1st

COM:

Every question or concern was answered quickly, more so than even clearnet. He put up with my own mistakes and ignorance which was greatly appreciated.

SHIPPING:

As described

STEALTH:

Gets the job done

PRICE:

As described

QUALITY:

I don't have a lot of research experience with this particular chem however I am satisfied with what was sent.

OVERALL:

Easy to work with, strait forward and quick responses. It is what I asked for and am looking forward to working with UC

Review for 1st

COM:

Every question or concern was answered quickly, more so than even clearnet. He put up with my own mistakes and ignorance which was greatly appreciated.

SHIPPING:

As described

STEALTH:

Gets the job done

PRICE:

As described

QUALITY:

I don't have a lot of research experience with this particular chem however I am satisfied with what was sent.

OVERALL:

Easy to work with, strait forward and quick responses. It is what I asked for and am looking forward to working with UC
Thanks for taking the time to write about your experience so other user's can get a general idea of how ordering works. It's definitely worthy of a bit of extra product on your next order.

PGP KEY​

-----BEGIN PGP PUBLIC KEY BLOCK-----
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=xB0b
-----END PGP PUBLIC KEY BLOCK-----
How does one go about using this! Stupid question I know

Absolutely respect and agree with that decision by your part.

I don’t understand where some of these people get the effrontery to act like they do. I’ve always been sure to send extra to cover any random fees and that was always the protocol.

i can only imagine some of the tomfoolery you see on a daily basis. I’ve had a user actually DM me on this thread asking where the shipping location originated from because you “wOuLDnT pRoViDe TrAcKiNg UnTiL 10 days” and was sorta upset. That’s exactly how this person wrote it…it’s like gtf out of here you’re doing it for the protection of all of us…smh

Absolutely respect and agree with that decision by your part.

I don’t understand where some of these people get the effrontery to act like they do. I’ve always been sure to send extra to cover any random fees and that was always the protocol.

i can only imagine some of the tomfoolery you see on a daily basis. I’ve had a user actually DM me on this thread asking where the shipping location originated from because you “wOuLDnT pRoViDe TrAcKiNg UnTiL 10 days” and was sorta upset. That’s exactly how this person wrote it…it’s like gtf out of here you’re doing it for the protection of all of us…smh
Yeah trust me I definitely see and get my share of tome foolery. From having to ban people because they offer to show me picture's of other vendor's shipping method's (really made me have to think, who's behind the screen and what customer's are recording or sharing about me, had to take a step back), the regular attempts to get over but it is what it is. There's plenty of great customer's as well that are enjoyable to deal with.

had a user actually DM me on this thread asking where the shipping location originated from because you “wOuLDnT pRoViDe TrAcKiNg UnTiL 10 days” and was sorta upset.
you're really gonna dog on me when I provided context about why I was being ornery about my order? how about you just tag me outright.

uncharted even said himself that my order got fucked over by his supplier so how about you back tf off from spilling my DMs in public.

I've been doing this for almost 15 years and that's the first time I ever got antsy about an order because someone just scammed me before I tried this dude so maybe cut me some fucking slack.

you're really gonna dog on me when I provided context about why I was being ornery about my order? how about you just tag me outright.

uncharted even said himself that my order got fucked over by his supplier so how about you back tf off from spilling my DMs in public.

I've been doing this for almost 15 years and that's the first time I ever got antsy about an order because someone just scammed me before I tried this dude so maybe cut me some fucking slack.
Hahaha, well thanks for the head's up @Yugae5121 it's always good know what other user's are doing especially knowing that there's user's out there that videotape and take pictures of vendor's stealth method's, probably post them in weird TG groups I'm very cautious. I would have had no idea who exactly it was only suspicions if nobody said anything. Let's not fight here in this thread you guy's can talk it out in DM if you'd like.

I'm not trying to start a fight with the dude and I get where he's trying to come from but there is a HUGE discrepancy in security risk between asking for a general location from where a vendor ships from (I literally asked "east or west") and someone actually constantly checking an actual tr4ck1ng number or asking for a specific address.

it's not like I asked the dude "hey send me a picture of your label so i know exactly where it came from."
not to mention the fact he gave me an answer so if he's gonna throw me under the bus after acting all understanding he may as well throw himself too.

edit: context

Last edited:
I'm not trying to start a fight with the dude and I get where he's *trying* to come from but there is a HUGE discrepancy in security risk between asking for a general location from where a vendor ships from (I literally asked "east or west") and someone actually constantly checking an actual tr4ck1ng number.
Yeah it's still good to know who those people are though from a purely vending perspective, paranoia of exactly who a customer is reigns supreme. But it's ok now.

How does one go about using this! Stupid question I know
It depends on your OS. But if you're using a Linux based OS then GPA or Kleopatra, for Window's you can just Google GPA encryption and they have something.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back