Uncharted Chems

lol oh my, sorry to inadvertently bring any amount of drama to your thread uncharted and x didn’t mean to get ya upset there buddy. hope ya all have a nice day and enjoying the summer!

I finally have some time to leave another review!

Once again, this order went so smoothly & arrived so quickly, it’s such a breath of fresh air with how things have been going for a while with some drama on this platform! I see there’s some drama going on here now, though - which is very undeserved & frustrating. This is an A1 vendor.

Communication 11/10 - I don’t realize how late I was trying to place an order (I work wonky hours so time is a mirage😅), but they were so kind & professional about it & I’m so appreciative. All communication is so quick & remains professional

Packaging 10/10 - I noticed a change in the packaging from my first order to this one, which means this vendor is listening to the critique of their clients. I didn’t have issue w the original packaging, but it’s even more improved now! Stealth is a+!

Speed 10/10. - I placed my order *very* late on a Monday night, & the order was still sent out first thing the next morning, with subscription arriving Thursday morning. Crazy fast, & again, I’m so grateful!

Quality 10/10 - as stated before, the product quality is on par - even better imo - with all other vendors I’ve used in the years I’ve been ordering this reading material 🤌🏻

Glad to have this vendor! If things seem to be going wrong, it’s probably something you’ve done by mistake, not the vendor. Double check your emails, & their content abiding by the rules for placing orders! Thanks again, Uncharted 🤸🏼‍♂️✨

Uncharted is a good guy. I Screwed it.up not understanding how the message part worked. Of anyone has a someone they could connect me with I would appreciate it. I did leave him multiple messages until I realized what was going on. Seem like a straight shooter. Take care all. This is all very different than buying a dime bag for a dime for me.

I finally have some time to leave another review!

Once again, this order went so smoothly & arrived so quickly, it’s such a breath of fresh air with how things have been going for a while with some drama on this platform! I see there’s some drama going on here now, though - which is very undeserved & frustrating. This is an A1 vendor.

Communication 11/10 - I don’t realize how late I was trying to place an order (I work wonky hours so time is a mirage😅), but they were so kind & professional about it & I’m so appreciative. All communication is so quick & remains professional

Packaging 10/10 - I noticed a change in the packaging from my first order to this one, which means this vendor is listening to the critique of their clients. I didn’t have issue w the original packaging, but it’s even more improved now! Stealth is a+!

Speed 10/10. - I placed my order *very* late on a Monday night, & the order was still sent out first thing the next morning, with subscription arriving Thursday morning. Crazy fast, & again, I’m so grateful!

Quality 10/10 - as stated before, the product quality is on par - even better imo - with all other vendors I’ve used in the years I’ve been ordering this reading material 🤌🏻

Glad to have this vendor! If things seem to be going wrong, it’s probably something you’ve done by mistake, not the vendor. Double check your emails, & their content abiding by the rules for placing orders! Thanks again, Uncharted 🤸🏼‍♂️✨
Yet another fantastic review from @NniccizeldaA at this point I can feel review coming anytime I send a pack over. Have an awesome night!

You were the guy that said message me if you need any help right? Thought so.
I'm the guy that said if you need any hep don't hesitate to search out.

You write a message about your problem you sit down and wait. When you hear "You've Got Mail" you'' you question has been answered. Just because you have 0 patience doesn't make it happen faster.

This conversation has come to it's climax and I bid you farewell.

Big business man thrown for a loop by 6 messages? Weird.
I’m sorry man, but blowing anybody up over anything isn’t the way to go. You can’t be upset with the vendor for it; no one wants that. I understand it’s hard to get everything right when you’re new to all of this, but patience is very important - not just with these purchases, but in general. Spend some time learning the rights & wrongs of proper communication, & always give the vendors some time, I would say a day or two. If you need any advice on all of this, let me know. But you can’t be mad with the vendor over it, & try to make it out to be their mistake

Product is not great but way better than most. Package was very discreet. Only problem I had was with communication. I could've be sure if zi was reaching him or not. He said If I was unsure just ask. I did. He blacklisted me for the questions he told me to ask. That's too much for me. I'll find a youngin to handle the next dealer. Wish you guys luck.

This is why i could never be a vendor. Having to deal with junky fucks with no patience would piss me the fuck off to no end. Just fucking chill bruv. Would you act like this to a dealer in real life? No. You'd get fucking dropped. Just fucking chill bruv. You either get your shit or you get jacked. Sending back to back to back messages would make me stop doing business with you too

Review of OhDeeS mag

Communication - 10/10 answered + responded to all questions/msgs I had

Packaging - 10/10

Speed - 10/10 arrived in 3 days

Quality - First reading of this mag, not able to compare to any other mag’s but reading was quite enjoyable

Overall a stellar/top notch experience, communication was amazing. Mag was very enjoyable to read. Solid vendor, would highly recommend and will order again myself

This is why i could never be a vendor. Having to deal with junky fucks with no patience would piss me the fuck off to no end. Just fucking chill bruv. Would you act like this to a dealer in real life? No. You'd get fucking dropped. Just fucking chill bruv. You either get your shit or you get jacked. Sending back to back to back messages would make me stop doing business with you too
These were my thoughts, as well. 😵‍💫 I would never have the patience to put up with 200 rapid messages going on & on from anybody. It’s a shame to have people around acting this way, when we’re running pretty low on actually good vendors these days, as it is. Some people need to just breathe 😮‍💨

Received another package today. Everything was kosher and discreet. Despite his distain for my amateur messaging mistakes they are a good vendor.

Last edited:
How does one go about using this! Stupid question I know
Be careful who you ask and the advice you get. I still don't have it figured all the way out but I couldn't tell if I was sending anything at all at first. I think it may be more mission impossible than it need be.

Thanks a lot for taking a notice I have no idea what goes through some people's heads and the last ting I want to be is an asshole.

These were my thoughts, as well. 😵‍💫 I would never have the patience to put up with 200 rapid messages going on & on from anybody. It’s a shame to have people around acting this way, when we’re running pretty low on actually good vendors these days, as it is. Some people need to just breathe 😮‍💨
Thank you to @NniccizeldaA , yeah it can be a bit startling waking up and logging and seeing 7 message's from the same guy but it is what is and all the great customer's that are here make up for the more aggressive clientele.

Last edited:
Review Time #2 :)

- Quality: 10/10 if not 11/10 as stated before. Very high quality. Nothing but great experiences over here reading my magazines (10/10 Quantity too)

- Shipping: 10/10 Shipped out the next day once again! Amazing

- Comms: 10/10 Just amazing customer service. Straight forward and easy to do business with. Great guy.

- Stealth: 10/10 Honestly, last time I put 8.5 for stealth, but now that I have rethought it, his stealth is just a little different BUT it is completely safe. Let's be real; Our mags are showing up with no issues and that's all that matters :)

- Price: 10/10 Some of the best prices out.

Once again, a PHENOMENAL, top notch supplier for mag needs. Truly.

Will be continuing business with this good man here haha. Enjoy yourself friend, you deserve it!

Review Time #2 :)

- Quality: 10/10 if not 11/10 as stated before. Very high quality. Nothing but great experiences over here reading my magazines (10/10 Quantity too)

- Shipping: 10/10 Shipped out the next day once again! Amazing

- Comms: 10/10 Just amazing customer service. Straight forward and easy to do business with. Great guy.

- Stealth: 10/10 Honestly, last time I put 8.5 for stealth, but now that I have rethought it, his stealth is just a little different BUT it is completely safe. Let's be real; Our mags are showing up with no issues and that's all that matters :)

- Price: 10/10 Some of the best prices out.

Once again, a PHENOMENAL, top notch supplier for mag needs. Truly.

Will be continuing business with this good man here haha. Enjoy yourself friend, you deserve it!
You weren't lying about posting a great review I'm definitely hooking you current order up. Thanks a lot!

Ok I had three mags. Show up 2 days and 3 days after the order. Absolutely the best communication possible. They are precise and prices are great. I am just reading my mags but I can’t think the quality would be anything other than stellar. Very satisfying experience. Thanks

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back