Uncharted Chems

After taking a leap and deciding to give Uncharted Chems a try, the verdict is in… I couldn’t be happier with the entire experience 😃🎉🍻

Communication/instruction was super easy and friendly. They make a clear effort to keep each and every customer up to date which is refreshing. There’s only a handful of vendors on here that go above and beyond to do just that.

Shipping was lightning quick. Mags were dropped off right when they promised. 3 business days in total from payment to the ole’ metal box 👏🏼

Quality and pricing are also very good. I’d taken a break from one particular edition (OD$M) for a few weeks due to prices being too high or OOS elsewhere. UC’s prices are competitive (probably tied for the lowest you’ll find), and the quality is just as good as I remember it being from past experience.

Overall @uncharted has earned themselves a very happy and grateful customer that will definitely be back to do future business again very soon! Thank you guys !
Awesome review @Mamasboi123 I really appreciate you taking the time to write such a descriptive and quality review. You can look forward to a little extra product on your next order. Have a great evening!

I’ve already subscribed for another magazine as I’ve been looking for such a solid article at a fair price for a while now-

**Product Quality: 5/5**
Based on my experience, the quality of the product was **COMPARABLE** to that of other well-known and trusted vendors. The **PURITY** and **CONSISTENCY** met my expectations, leaving me **SATISFIED** with my purchase. It's clear that Uncharted Chems takes pride in their offerings. Despite the **DEFNITELY** positive outcome, I’m considering ordering a larger quantity next time to further explore the potential of their products.

**Price: 5/5**
The pricing at Uncharted Chems is highly competitive. Given the **UNDENIABLY** strong value for money, I would **DEFINATLY** be inclined to order a larger quantity in the future. It’s not often you find such a balance between quality and cost, making this vendor a top choice for my future research needs.

**Shipping/Processing: 5/5**
The efficiency of the shipping process was truly **STREMALINED**. After placing my order , I was definitely surprised to find that a shipping label had already been created by early the next morning. The package arrived within about three days, making the entire experience **EFFCIENT** from start to finish. The speed and reliability of their service were impressive, contributing to an overall smooth transaction.

Communication as a stand-alone deserves its own special review

THE COMMUNICATION AND TRANSPARENCY GO ABOVE AND BEYOND 5/5

Commmunication 10/5- beyond perfect
The communication from Uncharted Chems was **OUTSTADING**, far surpassing my **EXPECTATONS**. Throughout the entire process, I **RECIEVED** regular updates at every important stage after placing my order. Responses to my inquiries were incredibly quick, **CONSISTANTLY** arriving within minutes, regardless of the time of day. This level of responsiveness was very **REASURING** and demonstrated their dedication to ensuring customer satisfaction.

What **TRUELY** impressed me was their handling of my questions, especially when I presented some **CHALENGES**. I must confess that I have a tendency to ask a multitude of questions—**OCASIONALLY** ones that may seem repetitive or trivial—simply because I strive for complete certainty regarding the details. There were multiple instances where I expressed concerns that might have seemed **REPETATIVE** or overly cautious. However, the representative at Uncharted Chems **CONSISTANTLY** maintained a high level of professionalism, respect, and patience throughout our interactions. I greatly appreciated that I never detected any sarcasm or frustration in their responses, which maintained a **CONSISTANTLY** positive tone.

Even when my questions were somewhat tedious, they ensured to provide detailed explanations, going above and beyond to satisfy my inquiries. This level of service made me feel valued as a customer and significantly enhanced my overall experience. It’s rare to find a vendor who **EXCELLS** in speed, accuracy, and a sincere willingness to assist, particularly when dealing with challenging or demanding customers like myself. Their commitment to clear and respectful communication is a significant reason I would confidently place another order with them.

Communication as a stand-alone deserves its own special review

THE COMMUNICATION AND TRANSPARENCY GO ABOVE AND BEYOND 5/5

Commmunication 10/5- beyond perfect
The communication from Uncharted Chems was **OUTSTADING**, far surpassing my **EXPECTATONS**. Throughout the entire process, I **RECIEVED** regular updates at every important stage after placing my order. Responses to my inquiries were incredibly quick, **CONSISTANTLY** arriving within minutes, regardless of the time of day. This level of responsiveness was very **REASURING** and demonstrated their dedication to ensuring customer satisfaction.

What **TRUELY** impressed me was their handling of my questions, especially when I presented some **CHALENGES**. I must confess that I have a tendency to ask a multitude of questions—**OCASIONALLY** ones that may seem repetitive or trivial—simply because I strive for complete certainty regarding the details. There were multiple instances where I expressed concerns that might have seemed **REPETATIVE** or overly cautious. However, the representative at Uncharted Chems **CONSISTANTLY** maintained a high level of professionalism, respect, and patience throughout our interactions. I greatly appreciated that I never detected any sarcasm or frustration in their responses, which maintained a **CONSISTANTLY** positive tone.

Even when my questions were somewhat tedious, they ensured to provide detailed explanations, going above and beyond to satisfy my inquiries. This level of service made me feel valued as a customer and significantly enhanced my overall experience. It’s rare to find a vendor who **EXCELLS** in speed, accuracy, and a sincere willingness to assist, particularly when dealing with challenging or demanding customers like myself. Their commitment to clear and respectful communication is a significant reason I would confidently place another order with them.
Excellent review I threw in a bit extra on your current order but I'll definitely hook up your next one as well. Have a great Sunday!

product: f̛͎̉x̶̮͌ḙ̂͠ (c̴͉̾a̙̽̕n̥̈́́k̟̂́ȩ͖̇ț̸̽ )

processing: 5/5 - payment receipt sent within an hour - in and out, no shenanigans.

shipping: 2/5 - i really hate to knock off so many points here looking at everyone else's review but this was the fault of another person involved lying to uncharted about when my package was dropped off by almost a week. officially scanned in for acceptance on the 17th, almost 10 whole days from when i ordered. i actually received my mags about 2 days after it was scanned in but unfortunately i can't give back points to the vendor for happenings on the pony boy's side. i do not expect this to be an issue in future orders but the fact of the matter is it was an issue for this order and i have to give an honest review. total turnaround was about 11 days which isn't terrible but it's not particularly good for domestic either.

stealth: 5/5 - some others have mentioned it could be a bit better but it's honestly pretty standard compared to other vendors i've ordered from unless you're expecting a d3c0y which has honestly always seemed kinda overkill for domestic imo unless you're picking up weight or multiple magazines.

communication: 5/5 - very quick response times, extremely cordial and clearly knowledgeable about the business they're operating. there was a lot of back and forth between us before i even placed an order and they never expressed any irritability about the fact. i also wholly appreciate uncharted keeping tabs on my order as opposed to me constantly having to ping them about it first.

product quality: 5/5 - comparable to the same product provided by a highly regarded approved vendor here, nothing really in particular to mention here; it's exactly what is advertised which is a lot to ask given the recent ban.

affordability: 5/5 - i received 3 extra pages than i ordered which is almost double my order; to say i got a steal would be an understatement. very competitive prices and decent discounts for higher amounts.

other notes: as i mentioned in a previous comment in this thread, i was recently scammed (for the first time ever, mind you) by another "new" vendor that ghosted me after about 3 days for the same magazine after insisting my subscription had shipped and i would receive a refund if it was lost, the usual spiel.

i appreciate uncharted for being patient with me asking about tracking on more than one occasion before their 10 day rule and am grateful that i wasn't blacklisted or anything for it. typically i'm not as antsy when waiting for subscriptions but the week without seeing anything on ID just added to the anxiety. you shouldn't expect anymore "where is my subscription" type emails from me the future.

all in all this is an awesome vendor that offers great price points for the magazines they offer and i really hope they stay around for a while and maintain the same consistency throughout. great to have you here on dbg, and thanks again for what you do and restoring my faith in trusting new vendors despite the hiccups along the way.

product: f̛͎̉x̶̮͌ḙ̂͠ (c̴͉̾a̙̽̕n̥̈́́k̟̂́ȩ͖̇ț̸̽ )

processing: 5/5 - payment receipt sent within an hour - in and out, no shenanigans.

shipping: 2/5 - i really hate to knock off so many points here looking at everyone else's review but this was the fault of another person involved lying to uncharted about when my package was dropped off by almost a week. officially scanned in for acceptance on the 17th, almost 10 whole days from when i ordered. i actually received my mags about 2 days after it was scanned in but unfortunately i can't give back points to the vendor for happenings on the pony boy's side. i do not expect this to be an issue in future orders but the fact of the matter is it was an issue for this order and i have to give an honest review. total turnaround was about 11 days which isn't terrible but it's not particularly good for domestic either.

stealth: 5/5 - some others have mentioned it could be a bit better but it's honestly pretty standard compared to other vendors i've ordered from unless you're expecting a d3c0y which has honestly always seemed kinda overkill for domestic imo unless you're picking up weight or multiple magazines.

communication: 5/5 - very quick response times, extremely cordial and clearly knowledgeable about the business they're operating. there was a lot of back and forth between us before i even placed an order and they never expressed any irritability about the fact. i also wholly appreciate uncharted keeping tabs on my order as opposed to me constantly having to ping them about it first.

product quality: 5/5 - comparable to the same product provided by a highly regarded approved vendor here, nothing really in particular to mention here; it's exactly what is advertised which is a lot to ask given the recent ban.

affordability: 5/5 - i received 3 extra pages than i ordered which is almost double my order; to say i got a steal would be an understatement. very competitive prices and decent discounts for higher amounts.

other notes: as i mentioned in a previous comment in this thread, i was recently scammed (for the first time ever, mind you) by another "new" vendor that ghosted me after about 3 days for the same magazine after insisting my subscription had shipped and i would receive a refund if it was lost, the usual spiel.

i appreciate uncharted for being patient with me asking about tracking on more than one occasion before their 10 day rule and am grateful that i wasn't blacklisted or anything for it. typically i'm not as antsy when waiting for subscriptions but the week without seeing anything on ID just added to the anxiety. you shouldn't expect anymore "where is my subscription" type emails from me the future.

all in all this is an awesome vendor that offers great price points for the magazines they offer and i really hope they stay around for a while and maintain the same consistency throughout. great to have you here on dbg, and thanks again for what you do and restoring my faith in trusting new vendors despite the hiccups along the way.
Excellent review you can definitely look forward to some additional product on your next order. And yes I'm very sorry about the shipping situation and take full responsibility, as a remedy I've stopped working with that partner and taken FXE off the menu for the moment.

Heres my brief review.

Ordering was quick and easy. Vendor was prompt to reply and communicative. Magazine subscription mailed out next day. Stealth was fine, par for the course. Product quality was good and comparable to competitors.

Overall I have no complaints and am happy to have another vendor carry a mag I'm interested in. Hopefully Uncharted sticks around and keeps up this level of customer service. 5/5 stars 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟

Heres my brief review.

Ordering was quick and easy. Vendor was prompt to reply and communicative. Magazine subscription mailed out next day. Stealth was fine, par for the course. Product quality was good and comparable to competitors.

Overall I have no complaints and am happy to have another vendor carry a mag I'm interested in. Hopefully Uncharted sticks around and keeps up this level of customer service. 5/5 stars 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟
Great review! You can look forward to a bit of extra product on your next order. Have a great day!

Review Time!

I too, like many here, went on a leap and went with this new v3ndor (on an 0-d mag) as the other main v3ndor was on vacation and what not. I am overly satisfied with my experience with Uncharted! They came at the perfect time too didn't they?

- Quality: definitely 10/10 if not 11/10. Very high quality mags for sure. Nothing but great experiences over here reading my magazines (also the Quantity was 10/10)

- Shipping: 10/10 Shipped out the next day!! USPS was just a little slow but nothing too crazy :)

- Comms: 10/10 Very fast replies and doesn't leave you hanging and waiting for one. Amazing, amazing comms here.

- Stealth: 8.5/10 I cannot complain at all; For OPSEC reasons, I'd rather not go into details here, but it arrived just fine :D

- Price: 10/10 Extremely competitive and low prices for the quality of mags; Just Lovely haha

Impressed overall and will be keeping an eye out for our new friend on the site,

Thank you Uncharted!

Review Time!

I too, like many here, went on a leap and went with this new v3ndor (on an 0-d mag) as the other main v3ndor was on vacation and what not. I am overly satisfied with my experience with Uncharted! They came at the perfect time too didn't they?

- Quality: definitely 10/10 if not 11/10. Very high quality mags for sure. Nothing but great experiences over here reading my magazines (also the Quantity was 10/10)

- Shipping: 10/10 Shipped out the next day!! USPS was just a little slow but nothing too crazy :)

- Comms: 10/10 Very fast replies and doesn't leave you hanging and waiting for one. Amazing, amazing comms here.

- Stealth: 8.5/10 I cannot complain at all; For OPSEC reasons, I'd rather not go into details here, but it arrived just fine :D

- Price: 10/10 Extremely competitive and low prices for the quality of mags; Just Lovely haha

Impressed overall and will be keeping an eye out for our new friend on the site,

Thank you Uncharted!
Great review @bluemannn I really appreciate you taking the time to write such a detailed review. You can definitely count on a bit of extra product on your next order. Thank you for your business!

Subscription numero dos has touched down, and @uncharted has imo proven that they can consistently provide the same quick, top quality, quintessential services/products each time I’ve had the pleasure of working with them.

there’s really nothing negative I could point out about my experiences thus far. Both times have been 5/5 stars ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐️ in all categories.

Thank you UC, and keep up the great work !

Subscription numero dos has touched down, and @uncharted has imo proven that they can consistently provide the same quick, top quality, quintessential services/products each time I’ve had the pleasure of working with them.

there’s really nothing negative I could point out about my experiences thus far. Both times have been 5/5 stars ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐️ in all categories.

Thank you UC, and keep up the great work !
Thanks a lot @Mammasboi123 there's nothing quite like satisfied customer's. Look out for a little extra product on your next order for taking the time to write an honest review. Have a great day!

I'm going to be offering samples of a random chemical through various competitions from my current stock every month or so. Currently I'm thinking the O-DSMT is going to be very popular among researchers which is why it's the first chem up .

From at 12am (8/6)Tuesday until Friday (8/9) at 12am 5 random users will be chosen to receive 500mg free and all you'll need to do is pay the Priority Shipping cost of $12.

If you're interested in participating just leave a message here, message me, or send me an email and if you're you'll receive a message Friday as well as the other winners.

Goodnight and good luck!

Heck yeah

Quick review time :)

I took a shot in the dark on this vendor and I'm so glad I did. I couldn't be happier with the outcome

Comms 5/5
1st and foremost, absolutely stellar communication. No attitude whatsoever and they answered every question I had. Very quick, kind, professional responses. Genuinely could not ask for more
Shipping 5/5
Was my first time ordering domestic and I was not disappointed. Exceeded my expectations. I sent an email out Mon night, and it was already out the door Tues morning. ID picked it up on Wed and it was at my doorstep on Thurs. Like most people in this thread, took 3 days flat
Stealth 5/5
I'm not too educated on stealth, but it's obvious to me that a lot of thought was put into the packaging. I have no complaints
Price 5/5
For domestic, these are beautiful prices for the 0d mag I purchased. More than fair. That being said, if you're looking for gigantic orders, it's more worthwhile to not order domestic and wait longer for shipping but I think that's a given. I'm keeping this at 5/5 because I'm comparing apples to oranges lol
Quality 6/5
Might just be me because it's been a long time since reading my fav magazine, but the quality is better than I remember. At the very least it's on par with what I've had in the past. Either way, this vendor went above and beyond

Stunning shit. Thanks Uncharted!

I would love to make an order...partly to be able to check out the "secret menu"..because unfortunately 4f-mph would be the only thing on your list I'd want at all..and you're out of stock. But I'd love to do business seeing the good reviews...I can always use a new reliable vendor.

Do you have an ETA on more 4F ? I'd get the bromaz...but I quit messing wit benzos years ago. And suboxone kinda makes odsmt useless for me...

Review time!!

@uncharted I sent you an email

Com-
10/10-responds quickly and kindly.

Shipping-
10/10-I can't really speak on shipping times as I am a patient person and just wait. All I can say is my mags arrived in a timely manner.

Stealth-
10/10-I don't want to speak on this subject for opsec reasons. Just know this vendor knows what theyre doing.

Quality-
10/10-Amazing. I even received extras, it was a little surprise!!

I went on a limb here and trusted a new vendor and it did not disappoint.

Thanks uncharted! Until next time :)

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back