Uncharted Chems

Ok I had three mags. Show up 2 days and 3 days after the order. Absolutely the best communication possible. They are precise and prices are great. I am just reading my mags but I can’t think the quality would be anything other than stellar. Very satisfying experience. Thanks
Great review! It's not really long but it definitely does a great job conveying your point and you can definitely look out for some extra product on your next order. See you next time!

Just a note, Monday (September 2nd) is actually Labor Day, one of 11 holiday's celebrated by the US postal service. During this day package's aren't likely to update because it's considered on par with other top holiday's like Christmas Day for example.

So if order's placed over the weekend don't update on your ID Monday don't fret because Tuesday is right around the corner.

Just a note, Monday (September 2nd) is actually Labor Day, one of 11 holiday's celebrated by the US postal service. During this day package's aren't likely to update because it's considered on par with other top holiday's like Christmas Day for example.

So if order's placed over the weekend don't update on your ID Monday don't fret because Tuesday is right around the corner.
Later on today I'm going to be posting some arrangements in the Menu:

Some new items will be added
Some products will be discontinued

And the price on some product's maybe go down a bit (mainly 10/20 grams of O-DSMT quantities but I ave to consider the other's as well.

I'll finish ironing out the details and post a bit later

I'm in the process of adding the addition to the website but wanted to display them here first.

Price's Being Lowered:

O-DSMT

QuantityPrice
2g$65
5g$130
10g$230
20g$425

New Additions To The Menu For September:

FXE (Canket) Limited Stock
QuantityPrice
500mg l$50
1 gram$90
3 grams$250

5-APB HCL*
QuantityPrice
500mg$40
5g$90
10g$240

4-ACO-DMT*
QuantityPrice
250mg$90
500mg$130
1g$240

Bromazolam PG solution 4mg/ml*
QuantityPrice
30ml$75
3 vials$155
500 vials$600

Currently Removing For The Menu For The Moment:

4mg Bromazolam Pellets

Last edited:
Uncharted has the best communication. Best prices and shipping is fast. The odsmt is good. The 4 mg brom. Bars are ok but he has taken them off the menu and is offering 30ml bottles with 4 mg per ml. For 75$ that’s a deal. Much better deal. He is nice and seems like a good dude!!

Uncharted has the best communication. Best prices and shipping is fast. The odsmt is good. The 4 mg brom. Bars are ok but he has taken them off the menu and is offering 30ml bottles with 4 mg per ml. For 75$ that’s a deal. Much better deal. He is nice and seems like a good dude!!
Thanks a lot for coming back and updating the thread with your experience ordering, just remember nothing is to be used for human consumption and you got it in the bag.

Look out for some random extra product on your next order (but remind me of this post).

are you using a new partner for fxe or did you work things out with the old one?
Trust is a one time thing you break it, it doesn't go back especially when we're partner's and you have an end to hold up. No I'm working with a different partner and rotating some items in my stock on occasion while keeping O-DSMT always.

So to answer your question yes I'm using a new partner (old to me in terms of how long I've known them) for handling some order's and he's been nothing but effective and efficient. Though the FXE deals were pretty awesome I can't have someone else ruining my reputation by not upholding the same standards.

A new batch of O-DSMT landed earlier I'm tempted to take a picture and post it on some kind of 24 hour temporary link.

Edit: On 2nd thought there might be a reason legitimate vendor's don't post pictures, except those posting KU crystal with Gmail addresses. OPSEC. You guy's already know what it looks like and the level of quality to expect a picture's not going to spawn 100 10 gram order's.

Last edited:
How is quality compared to previous? Just as good? Better? either way, I’ll be placing an order once it’s listed 😎
It's always coming from the same place and in the same condition. Quality is number one especially when it comes to O-DSMT. Feel free to place an order whenever you like.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back