Uncharted Chems

Just received my second order - placed on Sunday and shipped on Monday. As before, shipping, comms, and quality are on par with the best. Uncharted also generously included an extra 0.20g, which I very much appreciate, especially given the fact they don’t have a ton of extra product to be giving away.

I really can’t say enough good things about this vendor. I’ve been around since SR1 and Uncharted is on a tier with the very best of the best.

They are the first vendor I’ve used on DBG, and I really don’t see a reason to try anyone else, aside from running out of stock. Uncharted is always pleasure to communicate with and order from, and always goes above and beyond. 10/10 highly recommended.

Just received my second order - placed on Sunday and shipped on Monday. As before, shipping, comms, and quality are on par with the best. Uncharted also generously included an extra 0.20g, which I very much appreciate, especially given the fact they don’t have a ton of extra product to be giving away.

I really can’t say enough good things about this vendor. I’ve been around since SR1 and Uncharted is on a tier with the very best of the best.

They are the first vendor I’ve used on DBG, and I really don’t see a reason to try anyone else, aside from running out of stock. Uncharted is always pleasure to communicate with and order from, and always goes above and beyond. 10/10 highly recommended.
Truly fantastic review @Jim.G you can definitely look out for some additional product on your next order. Thanks for taking the time to write this up, you have a great night!

Truly fantastic review @Jim.G you can definitely look out for some additional product on your next order. Thanks for taking the time to write this up, you have a great night!
Thank you, @uncharted, but writing reviews is small potatoes compared to all the work you put into being a great vendor for so many customers at the same time. Please only send extras if you have a lot to spare, I would feel bad if you sent extras while being low on stock, and I really appreciate it either way. Thanks for everything and you have a great night too!

Just got in my 3rd or 4th order from @uncharted and the gist of the review is that he’s officially earned my trust and has very quickly become my go-to with regard to the OD$M mags.

Shipping 5/5 ⭐️: This vendor works his a$$ off to gets orders out the door in a timely manner, which ultimately leads them to getting to my door in never more than 3-4 days tops.

Comms 5/5 ⭐️: very very communicative with their clientele. They continuously provide updates along the way, and I’ve never waited longer than a few hrs to receive a response from them. I very much appreciate the personal touch put in every message you receive, along with the consistent professionalism that gives you trust in their operation.

Stealth 4/5 ⭐️: overall the stealth is good and It’s well packaged. The contents are always secure on the inside, while being obscure from the outside. Can’t ask for much more than that! However there are some other vendors who do have slightly more advanced methods, so I feel it only fair to save the 5/5 for those reviews.

Quality 5/5 ⭐️: this will now be the 2nd or 3rd batch of product I’ve tried from Uncharted and it’s been consistently superb each and every time. There’s never been a dip in quality/purity, and I think I’ve come to the conclusion that they’ve got the best quality out of all other vendors I’ve tried thus far. The cherrry on top of the cake it the fact that they’re able to keep their prices insanely competitive. They’re cheaper than every other vendor out there while simultaneously having the best quality product.

Overall 5/5 ⭐️ for @uncharted! I appreciate your hard work and commitment to your customers! You’re doing a great job and I look forward to placing another larger order in the coming days!

Just got in my 3rd or 4th order from @uncharted and the gist of the review is that he’s officially earned my trust and has very quickly become my go-to with regard to the OD$M mags.

Shipping 5/5 ⭐️: This vendor works his a$$ off to gets orders out the door in a timely manner, which ultimately leads them to getting to my door in never more than 3-4 days tops.

Comms 5/5 ⭐️: very very communicative with their clientele. They continuously provide updates along the way, and I’ve never waited longer than a few hrs to receive a response from them. I very much appreciate the personal touch put in every message you receive, along with the consistent professionalism that gives you trust in their operation.

Stealth 4/5 ⭐️: overall the stealth is good and It’s well packaged. The contents are always secure on the inside, while being obscure from the outside. Can’t ask for much more than that! However there are some other vendors who do have slightly more advanced methods, so I feel it only fair to save the 5/5 for those reviews.

Quality 5/5 ⭐️: this will now be the 2nd or 3rd batch of product I’ve tried from Uncharted and it’s been consistently superb each and every time. There’s never been a dip in quality/purity, and I think I’ve come to the conclusion that they’ve got the best quality out of all other vendors I’ve tried thus far. The cherrry on top of the cake it the fact that they’re able to keep their prices insanely competitive. They’re cheaper than every other vendor out there while simultaneously having the best quality product.

Overall 5/5 ⭐️ for @uncharted! I appreciate your hard work and commitment to your customers! You’re doing a great job and I look forward to placing another larger order in the coming days!
I haven't seen a review that was less than top notch from you @Mammasboi123 . Thanks for taking the time out of your day to write such as detailed report, you can definitely look forward to additional product on your next order. 🤝

My first time getting the pleasure of working with @uncharted and I could not be any more satisfied with my subscription. Shipping went out the next day after I subscribed and his OPS3C is absolutely brilliant! Was shocked when I received my mags 4 days after subscribing and very impressed with the stealth. Communication with Uncharted is top tier and responds extremlely fast and kindly. Quality of mags is top tier and I could not be any more satisfied with my order. Will be reading more mags from Uncharted in the future! 10/10

Long overdue review of fxe and this second batch of od$ mags

Stealth: 10/10

Quality: Only vendor ive gotten od$ and fxe mags from (10/10)
  • Fxe was a wonderful, wonderful read
  • Couldnt tell much if any difference between these last two od$ mags but both have been excellent to read
Shipping: 10/10 Not sure of exact time frame as I grabbed them late but nothing that got me worried

Comms: 10/10 Super responsive, answers any questions I have and more.

Overall: 10/10, seems like a solid dude with solid mags. Thank you and appreciate ya bro

Long overdue review of fxe and this second batch of od$ mags

Stealth: 10/10

Quality: Only vendor ive gotten od$ and fxe mags from (10/10)
  • Fxe was a wonderful, wonderful read
  • Couldnt tell much if any difference between these last two od$ mags but both have been excellent to read
Shipping: 10/10 Not sure of exact time frame as I grabbed them late but nothing that got me worried

Comms: 10/10 Super responsive, answers any questions I have and more.

Overall: 10/10, seems like a solid dude with solid mags. Thank you and appreciate ya
Excellent review @vqxd I'm glad we were able to meet your expectations. You can definitely look forward to some additional product on your next order. Have a fantastic week!

Spot on review. Agree with your points

It seems like O-DMT is drying up from the most prominent suppliers for at least another 3-weeks. I'm sure 140 grams and the last of the stock I bought yesterday from a new supplier (new to me) will suffice.

But there may come a time where I have to increase price's by minuscule amounts to make it last until the next batch is produced if stock is dwindling or simply go out of stock for a week or two. Just a head's up.

Is there anything you would like to see added to the menu? Let me know and if it's not to crazy I'll see what I can do to meet your needs. As requested by another customer we now have a limited quantity of Tilmetamine in stock:

Tilmetamine (Limited Stock)*

QuantityPrice
1g$80
5g$325
10g$550

unchartedchems@proton.me

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back