Uncharted Chems

how does 4M compare to 4F?
Far superior from the research we’ve read. 4M is much more versatile in that it can be a much more amusing read the more pages in you get, whereas just a few pages is great at grabbing your attention and keeping it steady for a few hrs.

Better than the OG phenidate in the series, even

For now while the supply of O-DSMT is limited I'm going to be raising price's to those listed below*.

Products​

O-DSMT
QuantityPrice
2g$65
5g$145
10g$245

*All order's that are already in or that have already been reserved do no not apply.
Hi do you have any other rc opis?

I just talked to a new supplier for O-DSMT. He's actually quite popular on here. I scooped up the last of the remaining stock because they were the only source I know of besides another charging $13k/kilo. Normally I wouldn't say anything about it but apparently this batch is about 96% and tan in color (which sounds familiar with customer's always mentioning other vendor's having off-colored O-DSMT).

I want you guy's to know I didn't do this to cut corner's (though it was cheaper bulk) I bought it to have stock available to meet demand as well as pay my rent (the 1st is coming quick). After that stock is depleted in about 2 maybe 3 weeks my main supplier will be fully replenished and you can expect nothing but pure white O-DSMT like you've come to expect. Cheers!

Unless you've been living under a rock the past couple weeks you know that the founder/co-founder of Telegram was arrested and they've been shutting down channels that were up for quite some time. I feel like it's only a matter before site's like this is targeted as well. As a solution I've created a Signal group which will basically act as a way to find the latest update's and provide another method of communication if all else fails, I was going to use Threema or Session but they have a little bit of a learning curve and aren't as intuitive.

RULES INSIDE THE SIGNAL GROUP ARE THE SAME AS ANYWHERE ELSE, IF YOU BREAK THEM ESPECIALLY ADMITTING OR IMPLYING THAT YOUR CONSUMING THESE PRODUCT'S AND ANY VIOLATION WILL RESULT IN A SWIFT BAN. AND NOW FOR THE LINK:

And finally the group is only for people I've successfully done business with ONLY. Admin approval is required to join and you will be asked who you are (name or username) and when we've done business.

Last edited:
Uncharted came through again for me. Another order touched down today. Ill leave the long, well written review for others to write, but ill just say i am very pleased and will continue to conduct buisness with Uncharted in the future.

Hes reliable, which i for one really appreciate. I wont name any names, but some vendors on here Im hesitant to do buisness with based off of their seemingly lack of consistency, lack of communication and/or reliablity. I can't say that for uncharted, I know if I contact him I WILL hear back from him quickly and if I place an order it WILL be sent out promptly. Those to me are VERY important things I look for in a vendor. Thanks again man 🙏

Uncharted came through again for me. Another order touched down today. Ill leave the long, well written review for others to write, but ill just say i am very pleased and will continue to conduct buisness with Uncharted in the future.

Hes reliable, which i for one really appreciate. I wont name any names, but some vendors on here Im hesitant to do buisness with based off of their seemingly lack of consistency, lack of communication and/or reliablity. I can't say that for uncharted, I know if I contact him I WILL hear back from him quickly and if I place an order it WILL be sent out promptly. Those to me are VERY important things I look for in a vendor. Thanks again man 🙏
Thanks a lot @d0x0b. Reviews don't have to be a novel what you wrote is perfect in every aspect. I'm very glad I've been able to meet your needs and you already know when it comes time for your next order you have some additional product coming your way.

I just talked to a new supplier for O-DSMT. He's actually quite popular on here. I scooped up the last of the remaining stock because they were the only source I know of besides another charging $13k/kilo. Normally I wouldn't say anything about it but apparently this batch is about 96% and tan in color (which sounds familiar with customer's always mentioning other vendor's having off-colored O-DSMT).

I want you guy's to know I didn't do this to cut corner's (though it was cheaper bulk) I bought it to have stock available to meet demand as well as pay my rent (the 1st is coming quick). After that stock is depleted in about 2 maybe 3 weeks my main supplier will be fully replenished and you can expect nothing but pure white O-DSMT like you've come to expect. Cheers!
It's my understanding that the tan od$Mt is the fumarate form and the white is the hcl form. Ive never researched it but I hear thats mainly the form available in Europe. I don't think it's necessarily less pure, just made with a different synthesis. I've never researched it though and am admittedly talking out of my ass. Anyways, it may make for an interesting read.

It's my understanding that the tan od$Mt is the fumarate form and the white is the hcl form. Ive never researched it but I hear thats mainly the form available in Europe. I don't think it's necessarily less pure, just made with a different synthesis. I've never researched it though and am admittedly talking out of my ass. Anyways, it may make for an interesting read.
That's what I'm thinking to I doubt it being much less pure than the usual all white flour-y batch I usually get. I had completely forgot the fumarate form so this could wind up being very interesting.

Thanks a lot for throwing you opinion out there I was feeling a little hesitant knowing it's tan but now knowing there's a version that's supposed to be tan means weights been lifted off my shoulder's. 🤝

That's what I'm thinking to I doubt it being much less pure than the usual all white flour-y batch I usually get. I had completely forgot the fumarate form so this could wind up being very interesting.

Thanks a lot for throwing you opinion out there I was feeling a little hesitant knowing it's tan but now knowing there's a version that's supposed to be tan means weights been lifted off my shoulder's. 🤝
Guy that replied to you is correct. The color has usually nothing to do w/ the purity, only how it is synthesized. I have had both forms and believe it not, tan batch was actually better when I had it.

What you have to watch out for with the brown stuff is "cutting". Because most of your zenes/pynes are brownish in color, it is a lot easier to cut the brown stuff and make a larger profit.

So the problems you will face with the brown stuff is not purity, but cutting. Test your batch, if it comes out for anything but Fent (ODSMT tests positive for Fent, most of your zenes/pynes will not) you can almost guarantee it was cut.

Hope I could provide a bit more useful info. Good luck out there.

Guy that replied to you is correct. The color has usually nothing to do w/ the purity, only how it is synthesized. I have had both forms and believe it not, tan batch was actually better when I had it.

What you have to watch out for with the brown stuff is "cutting". Because most of your zenes/pynes are brownish in color, it is a lot easier to cut the brown stuff and make a larger profit.

So the problems you will face with the brown stuff is not purity, but cutting. Test your batch, if it comes out for anything but Fent (ODSMT tests positive for Fent, most of your zenes/pynes will not) you can almost guarantee it was cut.

Hope I could provide a bit more useful info. Good luck out there.
Oh I see what you mean the same way different bromazolam batches range from pink, yellow, to white. Cut's are definitely something to look out for. I'm glad tan doesn't automatically equate to lower purity.

Just received word from my supplier O-DSMT is going to be back in stock in 2 weeks. I have more than enough stock until then. I've re-adjusted prides:

QuantityPrice
2g$65
5g$125
10g$225
20g$420

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back