Uncharted Chems

Another subscription, another touchdown from @uncharted. This time a slightly larger order and yet there was no hesitation in the mind it’d get to where it needed to go.

Communication never ceases to put a smile on my face. Same stellar speed, stealth and quality as before. Oh, and the mag came WELL overweight.

Yet another 5/5 ⭐️ experience with Uncharted!

Thanks a bunch, mi amigo!

Another subscription, another touchdown from @uncharted. This time a slightly larger order and yet there was no hesitation in the mind it’d get to where it needed to go.

Communication never ceases to put a smile on my face. Same stellar speed, stealth and quality as before. Oh, and the mag came WELL overweight.

Yet another 5/5 ⭐️ experience with Uncharted!

Thanks a bunch, mi amigo!
Fantastic review as always @Mammasboi123 and as always you can expect a bit of extra product on your next order. Have a fantastic weekend!

Second time subscribing through @uncharted and I’m ecstatic! My mags came in just 2 days after subscription. Uncharted has excellent customer service support, answers questions/ inquiries promptly and has super stealthy packkaging. Always reaches out after completion to notify me that my subscription was successfully sent, which I love. Mags are high quality and pricez are extremely competitive. With service and reading materials like this I expect to be a steady subscriber for years to come. Slowly turning into one of my most reliable vend0rz.

• Decided I would leave a follow up review, I have just received my order (in only 3 days yet again, same at last time). I'm not going to go into hyper detail as I did in my last review, only because this is a "follow up".

• All of my ratings from the last review remain the same. Same incredibly fast, responsive, and respectful service as my first order. Also- after several days of research from the first set of magazines, I can say the content is there. Definitely quality magazines for sure.

• My business will remain with this vendor until he decides to leave the business. He has more than earned it. Like I said, just wanted to follow up. I may report back for another review in the future, but for now rest assured this vendor is 100% verified.

Thanks @uncharted for the great service!

Also wanted to ask, you said earlier you were letting us give recommendations for different chems. I was wondering if you may have a good source for 2CB? Been really hard to find that one around here, and TBH I don't want to go through the extreme hassle of finding another good/reliable vendor.

Thanks. @uncharted

Second time subscribing through @uncharted and I’m ecstatic! My mags came in just 2 days after subscription. Uncharted has excellent customer service support, answers questions/ inquiries promptly and has super stealthy packkaging. Always reaches out after completion to notify me that my subscription was successfully sent, which I love. Mags are high quality and pricez are extremely competitive. With service and reading materials like this I expect to be a steady subscriber for years to come. Slowly turning into one of my most reliable vend0rz.
Another awesome review thanks for taking the time to write all of this out @LittleDarkAge. You can definitely look out for some additional product on your next order. Enjoy your weekend! 🤝

Review #4 :)

- Quality: 10/10 Love it. Such a great read truly. Thank you.

- Shipping: 10/10 Took possibly 3 days? Super fast and great opsec :D

- Comms: 10/10 We all know Uncharted is very reliable when it comes to replying, staying in touch, and reassurance. This time is no different!

- Stealth: 10/10 Touchdown again. Great packaging

- Price: 10/10 Best prices to date STILL.

A+ (again ;)

I write these reviews primarily because Uncharted does such an amazing job at keeping their customers happy and staying engaged! All orders have had the exact amount of pages necessary; Never more, never less. (I've not received extras for reviews NOR complained because I write these reviews out of satisfaction for Uncharted's dedication, as well as for the community and proving Uncharted has a good reputation). As long as one gets what is paid for, what else matters? I'm a very satisfied customer which is why I keep coming back :) haha

Hope everyone enjoys their weekend! Especially you Uncharted !! Enjoy yourself and I'll be in touch friend.

Review #4 :)

- Quality: 10/10 Love it. Such a great read truly. Thank you.

- Shipping: 10/10 Took possibly 3 days? Super fast and great opsec :D

- Comms: 10/10 We all know Uncharted is very reliable when it comes to replying, staying in touch, and reassurance. This time is no different!

- Stealth: 10/10 Touchdown again. Great packaging

- Price: 10/10 Best prices to date STILL.

A+ (again ;)

I write these reviews primarily because Uncharted does such an amazing job at keeping their customers happy and staying engaged! All orders have had the exact amount of pages necessary; Never more, never less. (I've not received extras for reviews NOR complained because I write these reviews out of satisfaction for Uncharted's dedication, as well as for the community and proving Uncharted has a good reputation). As long as one gets what is paid for, what else matters? I'm a very satisfied customer which is why I keep coming back :) haha

Hope everyone enjoys their weekend! Especially you Uncharted !! Enjoy yourself and I'll be in touch friend.
Fantastic review once again@bluemannn, you can definitely expect some additional product or this current one.

I generally put in an additional 200mg sometimes more when I say I'll give out some extra on your next order, but that's if I remember if someone left a review sometimes a little reminder helps. The bonus is just based on how in depth the review whether positive or negative was, like if some gave me 4/5 for stealth it wouldn't detract. But if someone just wrote 2 sentence's to get a review bonus I wouldn't bother, poor quality.

Plus with bag weight being 1.03-1.05 I always add 50mg extra anyways for example I bag it as say 6.1 if it's a 5 gram order to avoid any accidental complaints because a bag was off.

Uncharted Research Chemicals​

Welcome to Uncharted Research Chemicals we've been specializing in providing high quality research materials at outstandingly fair pricing. We are all about going beyond the uncharted territory of various research chemicals and finding helpful real world uses for them. Review our current available selection below:

Products​

O-DSMT
QuantityPrice
2g$65
5g$140
10g$250
20g$450

4mg Bromazolam Pellets
QuantityPrice
20$75
100$300
500$600

4F-MPH
QuantityPrice
2g$75
5g$160
10g$280
25g$650

FXE
QuantityPrice
1g$80
5g$300
10g$550
25g$1,100

A-PCYP
QuantityPrice
2g$80
5g$300
10g$550

Priority Mail Shipping: $12

Accepted Currencies: Bitcoin/Monero

Contact Information: unchartedchems@proton.me
*4mg Bromazolam Pellet's are shipped from a different location then all of the other product's by a valuable partner and are always above average quality, if one pack of items arrives before the other rest assured your other product's or/4mg Bromazolam Pellet's arrive second be sure they are on the way as well.

How to place an Order?​

1. Email you order using temp.pm or privnote.com and you'll receive a response within 2 hours usually much faster.
  2. List the products you would like to purchase and the method you wish to pay using.
  3. After sending your email you'll receive a confirmation of receipt soon after.
  4. Your order will ship out within 24-48 hours.
  5. Tracking is not sent for OPSEC reasons it is advised to get Informed Delivery for your address, tracking will be made available if the order hasn't arrived within 10 days and if there's been any issues I can be attributed to with your order arriving it will be reshipped.
Shipping is not available to Virginia, and if a particular chemical is banned in your area and you attempt to purchase it you are going to be banned from doing future business with us and immediately refunded.
*Private menu available after your first purchase if requested.

None of the products listed are intended for human consumption. Any indication that you are abusing any of our products it will result in being banned from all platforms and referred substance abuse counseling doctors in your area. By ordering you agree that you're 21 years of age or older.

Iam definitely interested, ill leave a review ive read good things

Fantastic review once again@bluemannn, you can definitely expect some additional product or this current one.

I generally put in an additional 200mg sometimes more when I say I'll give out some extra on your next order, but that's if I remember if someone left a review sometimes a little reminder helps. The bonus is just based on how in depth the review whether positive or negative was, like if some gave me 4/5 for stealth it wouldn't detract. But if someone just wrote 2 sentence's to get a review bonus I wouldn't bother, poor quality.

Plus with bag weight being 1.03-1.05 I always add 50mg extra anyways for example I bag it as say 6.1 if it's a 5 gram order to avoid any accidental complaints because a bag was off.
You're good bro!
I haven't reminded you any of the times I wrote a review cause I don't wanna come off like I'm just writing it for the extra mags and am okay as long as it's on point (which it is). I've always received 2-2.05 pages (theoretically if I was getting 2 pages) which as I was saying all that matters is it's always on point. :)

I'll continue to write great, pretty lengthy reviews anyways, but I'll toss you a reminder this time just in case.

Talk soon friend

You're good bro!
I haven't reminded you any of the times I wrote a review cause I don't wanna come off like I'm just writing it for the extra mags and am okay as long as it's on point (which it is). I've always received 2-2.05 pages (theoretically if I was getting 2 pages) which as I was saying all that matters is it's always on point. :)

I'll continue to write great, pretty lengthy reviews anyways, but I'll toss you a reminder this time just in case.

Talk soon friend
Ok then let's just just take away the policy of people getting extra for reviews and if they find some extra after a great review then that's alright. 🤝

I need to subscribe to you obviously, i bought into the PHXINC hype and it bit, and is continuing to bite me in the ass. Lol.

Sure thing, just send an email my way (unchartedchems@proton.me) with a temporary link via temp.pm, privnote.com, etc. or PGP I'll get you sorted out.
I'd love to try you, seem like your one of the few new here with reviews you respond, you sent out what u said as far as it seems. but i will say your prices and i may should leave it b but from a much rep vend 5g t-amine is about 75$ less for 5 gs. are these set? you price match rep vendors? want to try but not for a sure thing that is priced more. no offense sir/miss.

sent an email

I'd love to try you, seem like your one of the few new here with reviews you respond, you sent out what u said as far as it seems. but i will say your prices and i may should leave it b but from a much rep vend 5g t-amine is about 75$ less for 5 gs. are these set? you price match rep vendors? want to try but not for a sure thing that is priced more. no offense sir/miss.

sent an email
He is legit. Def professional and does what he says

Just received my third order from Uncharted. They promised it would be heavy in their last message here on DBG and sent an extra 0.08g, so a very special thank you for the extra weight. I ordered late and it still went out +1 day from ordering, so thanks also for the fast shipping. 10/10 will definitely be back.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back