Uncharted Chems

After today's orders stock on O-DSMT is waning quite a bit, I can still take on smaller order's (up to 13 grams) for now. O-DSMT won't be fully stocked for about 9 days, however, I do have a sample of my suppliers latest batch that was sent after my last order to confirm it's the standard white O-DSMT and it cleared customs today so that should be arriving early to mid next week. But it's only a 20 gram sample.

So once that arrives I will either sell it on a first come first serve basis or sell it starting at 2 grams up to a 5 gram maximum to increase the chances of receiving feedback on the thread so other customer's know what to expect with the incoming batch. I appreciate all your business and hope nobody got hit by the hurricane to hard.

I’ll jump on it but can you respond to my question that I emailed you?

I’ll jump on it but can you respond to my question that I emailed you?
Yes, I saw you both of your message's they were in clear text so it was easy. If you look about 5 posts back you will see my post requesting people to stop sending messages in clear text (especially multiple time's) along with confirmation that your message will be ignored. The same can be found on my website or the beginning of this thread under the "How To Place An Order" section.

Last edited:
Yes, I saw you both of your message's they were in clear text so it was easy. If you look about 5 posts back you will see my post requesting people to stop sending messages in clear text (especially multiple time's) along with confirmation that your message will be ignored. The same can be found on my website or the beginning of this thread under the "How To Place An Order" section.
Sorry my friend. I was going off of just the posts I had seen and the instructions below the menu itself, which only reference order formats. My takeaway was that just orders / explicit, sensitive information were supposed to be sent via temp/privnote. You should add language in a bullet below the email subject line instructions and on the post you referenced above saying ALL messages, not just orders must be sent via temp/privnote. That would help simple folk like me avoid this mistake =). All peace and love my friend, sorry again for the confusion on my end. I hope you’ll allow me to proceed using the appropriate channels. P.S. - sorry that you have to deal with people messaging you with references to blatantly illegal use. I understand it is people like that that make these messaging protocols all the more important. Respect for upholding them

Third subscription through @uncharted went perfectly as usual. Decided to give both of his new products a shot and I'm glad to see new offerings. He followed through on his promise to throw extra product my way for my last review and I'm very grateful that he kept his word as always. Not going to say anything that I haven't already in my previous reviews. Uncharted is a professional and never ceases to disappoint. 10/10

Sorry my friend. I was going off of just the posts I had seen and the instructions below the menu itself, which only reference order formats. My takeaway was that just orders / explicit, sensitive information were supposed to be sent via temp/privnote. You should add language in a bullet below the email subject line instructions and on the post you referenced above saying ALL messages, not just orders must be sent via temp/privnote. That would help simple folk like me avoid this mistake =). All peace and love my friend, sorry again for the confusion on my end. I hope you’ll allow me to proceed using the appropriate channels. P.S. - sorry that you have to deal with people messaging you with references to blatantly illegal use. I understand it is people like that that make these messaging protocols all the more important. Respect for upholding them
Well I don't think that's necessary every other customer (even the simplest folks) doesn't have any issues using temp.pm/privnote.com or PGP for all communication. Especially for trivial questions like "How long should you put the timer on a temp.pm note?" or "if I can get your order there in X amount of day's." Which can all be answered by Google or the prospective websites themselves.

As far as conducting any business with you I'll have to politely decline, thank you for your interest. Peace and love friend.

Last edited:
Third subscription through @uncharted went perfectly as usual. Decided to give both of his new products a shot and I'm glad to see new offerings. He followed through on his promise to throw extra product my way for my last review and I'm very grateful that he kept his word as always. Not going to say anything that I haven't already in my previous reviews. Uncharted is a professional and never ceases to disappoint. 10/10
Excellent review as always @LittleDarkAge and thanks for noticing the extra product that was thrown in. Don't be surprised when your next order gets the same treatment. It's always a pleasure working with you, I'll see you next time!

Well I don't think that's necessary every other customer (even the simplest folks) doesn't have any issues using temp.pm/privnote.com or PGP for all communication. Especially for trivial questions like "How long should you put the timer on a temp.pm note?" or "if I can get your order there in X amount of day's." Which can all be answered by Google or the prospective websites themselves.

As far as conducting any business with you I'll have to politely decline, thank you for your interest. Peace and love friend.
Hi there! Thanks for the reply. I was playing the part of a simple old researcher solely to convey the following with as much grace as possible: your instructions are about as useful as a white crayon.

With regards to business - I similarly have no interest. The questions I asked were asked to gauge responsiveness, not for answers.

I love the contrast between my kind outreach, feigned ignorance, I even included a smiley face, and your jackass response. Supremely uncalled for.

Can confirm, my vetting process is operating as designed. Have a good one.

Already like I had mentioned a bit previously this first order of O-DSMT is a 20 grams sample to ensure it was white, I went ahead and a blind purchase a few days later which will hit the USA as of the end of this week or early next at the latest.

I picked up the 20 gram sample of O-DSMT it is indeed white, floury, and the chemical I am used to dealing with. Due to it only being 20 gram order's are restricted to 2 grams up to 5 grams.

O-DSMT (Limited Availability)
QuantityPrice
2g$65
5g$125

How to place an Order?​

1. Email all or you communication using temp.pm or privnote.com, not just order's but even simply "Hello" or "How's your day" if you feel the need to go beyond the basic vendor-customer relationship. To much talking about borderline banned topics or near borderline borderline topics equates to being ghosted.
  2. List the products you would like to purchase and the method you wish to pay using.
  3. After sending your email you'll receive a confirmation of receipt soon after.
  4. Your order will ship out within 24-48 hours.
  5. Tracking is not sent for OPSEC reasons it is advised to get Informed Delivery for your address, tracking will be made available if the order hasn't arrived within 10 days and if there's been any issues with your order arriving it will be reshipped.
  6. WHEN EMAILING ME PLEASE ONLY PUT HEY, HELLO, OR QUESTION IN THE SUBJECT LINE.
  7. ANY EMAIL CONTAINING ORDER, DBG, INQUIRY IN THE SUBJECT LINE WILL BE IGNORED.
unchartedchems@proton.me

Last edited:
I should have included this in my last post but I mistakenly forgot.

I had to create another Signal group link [https://signal.group/#CjQKIJpbPo85snOgUmnnn_xZEj1dxwDY_Uae5UneT3Tu5R1WEhAV_3ljfsBWgJ1HJukGShVo] for people that I can verify I have done business with.

It stands as a contingency in case anything every happens every happens to DBG (similar to Hydogen/H2, endless TG groups, LHG, etc.) or any other similar forum that suddenly went down. It might behoove of some member's to some time to save the link because if something were to happen we're the 3-4 main English forums are taken down then there will be a lot of shady link spreading.

But as always you could always just send an email, that's what matters most though I prefer having a menu visible an auto-reply email to customer's first email's shouldn't be to hard to set up.

Sorry for so many message's back to back it be can very annoying trust me I know, however, I wanted to inform you all my actual order with my usual quantity (not the sample) just landed in the USA so it's only days until it's in my hands now. I'm glad I took the supplier's word on the product's quality risky as it maybe vs. waiting another 2 -3 weeks for additional stock.

Last edited:
Received the brown ODSMT, was still top quality. @uncharted is a pleasure to deal with. Communication on point, very friendly and always willing to help. Quick TA as well... give him 11/10

Ok guy's last message. I've already sold 12 of O-DSMT grams leaving 8 grams remaining. I'm going to be posting a few pictures in the Signal group so customer's have an idea of what's coming later and keep them up for about 2 to 3 days.

Last edited:

Ok guy's last message. I've already sold 12 of O-DSMT grams leaving 8 grams remaining. I'm going to be posting a few pictures in the Signal group so customer's have an idea of what's coming later and keep them up for about 2 to 3 days.

Is there any ODSMT left? if so, can I email you?

Is there any ODSMT left? if so, can I email you?
Yeah if right now there's 12 grams left but if you go ahead and shoot me an email I can get your order ready for tomorrow now to (I'm fulfilling until about 12pm EST tonight). I'll a much larder order this weekend so I'll be able to have it consistently.

Lost count of the amount of subscriptions I’ve placed now 😅 but I’ll continue dropping my reviews!

As always, everything is a 10/10. We’re super lucky to have such a reliable & professional vendor on the scene again! Serenity was the last one that was, it’s been rough out here for a while! I’ve been placing these subscriptions for years now, & I’ve seen some wild shit 😹 so it’s a relief to finally have something to be able to rely on.

Communication is always a pleasure, & always very fast & maintains professionalism. Uncharted is also super helpful if you have any concerns or questions, you just have to format everything correctly! It’s really easy.

Speed & stealth - usps hates me, so my orders seem to take a little bit longer sometimes, but that’s no fault of the vendor, I think it’s just a matter of both the rural area I’m in, as well as the weather on the east coast. Still crazy fast, though! & my smutty reading material is always well-concealed from prying eyes.

Reading material is still up there with the highest quality, even if the pages are differently coloured in this sub. Still a 10/10, keeps me reading page after page!

You can’t beat the price, along with the speed & quality, & professionalism - a freakin ✨delight✨ of a vendor! Will always be a return customer, as long as they’re here! 🤌🏻

Lost count of the amount of subscriptions I’ve placed now 😅 but I’ll continue dropping my reviews!

As always, everything is a 10/10. We’re super lucky to have such a reliable & professional vendor on the scene again! Serenity was the last one that was, it’s been rough out here for a while! I’ve been placing these subscriptions for years now, & I’ve seen some wild shit 😹 so it’s a relief to finally have something to be able to rely on.

Communication is always a pleasure, & always very fast & maintains professionalism. Uncharted is also super helpful if you have any concerns or questions, you just have to format everything correctly! It’s really easy.

Speed & stealth - usps hates me, so my orders seem to take a little bit longer sometimes, but that’s no fault of the vendor, I think it’s just a matter of both the rural area I’m in, as well as the weather on the east coast. Still crazy fast, though! & my smutty reading material is always well-concealed from prying eyes.

Reading material is still up there with the highest quality, even if the pages are differently coloured in this sub. Still a 10/10, keeps me reading page after page!

You can’t beat the price, along with the speed & quality, & professionalism - a freakin ✨delight✨ of a vendor! Will always be a return customer, as long as they’re here! 🤌🏻
As always @NniccizeldaA pulls through. Knew I could take your word that you would would leave a review later and threw in some extra on your merchandise on last night's exchange, about 0.150-0.160 but I'll include a very noticeable bonus next time. With a review like this, bravo! 👏

Aright everybody the sample batch that came in yesterday was just a sample that I have sold all of it in 2 gram to 5 gram increments to basically spread the word that it in indeed white 99-98% pure O-DSMT, I placed a real order blindly a couple days after that (vs. waiting another 2 weeks). One thing I have learned from giving free sample's it reviews 25/75 likely probably less, but I did manage to get some to one of my best reviewers so look out.

The order containing my full supply lands before this week's end and I'll be picking it up before week's before this week' end and then I'll be fully stocked until at the beginning of December. 🎄

(I would be more specific and I have with customer's but OPSEC take's priority on a public forum)

Last edited:
I’m adding to the already long list of positive reviews for uncharted. Incredibly personable, obviously hasn’t been jaded by the difficulties that accompany a stressful commitment like this. Start to finish was under 3 days and was done in a brilliant way I’d never seen. The best communication I’ve experienced. It happened so quick that it sat for a couple of days since I didn’t even expect it was possible to receive in that time frame. Its a rare achievement and he seems to do it repeatedly. Might even say it’s an overachievement. Beforehand I told him -no rush take your time since I could see how many interactions he was having here. He declined to do that lol, and said too late it’s done. This is a refreshing experience and it’s clear that he’s making every effort to do it well. It would be great to have him around long term.

Excited about the good reviews he has <3 though I just read he’s low on a chem I personally wanted and, hope my order doesn’t get stuck waiting bc of it ( my fault ). Will be back to leave a review, hopefully as positive as these others <3

Excited about the good reviews he has <3 though I just read he’s low on a chem I personally wanted and, hope my order doesn’t get stuck waiting bc of it ( my fault ). Will be back to leave a review, hopefully as positive as these others <3
If you are the customer that asked and got the payment information Tuesday and did not pay until this morning and wanted ETA since your not getting tracking and presented his last name as an initial. I have already emailed you back. O-DSMT is sold out until tomorrow.

I requested your BTC address to send you an immediate refund.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back