Uncharted Chems

Just received my third order from Uncharted. They promised it would be heavy in their last message here on DBG and sent an extra 0.08g, so a very special thank you for the extra weight. I ordered late and it still went out +1 day from ordering, so thanks also for the fast shipping. 10/10 will definitely be back.
Always good to hear your reviews @Jim.G. I think I might have forgotten to hook order up last time but I'll make a note of it.

Always good to hear your reviews @Jim.G. I think I might have forgotten to hook order up last time but I'll make a note of it.
Oh damn, I thought you had. We’re dealing with such small quantities it’s hard to tell, and I didn’t want to seem ungrateful if you had. Thanks all the same @uncharted, you know I’ll be back either way.

I ran out of O-DSMT last night. I have some on the way that's been in transit for about a week so I'm expecting for it to hit the USA this week. I'll update the thread once it lands and keep everyone updated.

One of the main rule's that's strictly enforced is no human consumption or reference's to human consumption at all, these and writing message's in temporary note's are the only 2 main rule's besides little flexible one's. I've had to cut off 1 multiple time buyer and 2 prospective clients immediately referencing human consumption, it won't be tolerated at all.

On a lighter note the incoming batch of O-DSMT is on the way and has cleared US customs and I should have it by the end of this week. Shipping was relatively quick apparently it's not exactly brownish but more beigie but is not the fumurate version and is just 95% vs. their usual 99-98%. If there is anything funny or weird with the batch I'm not going to sell it to you.

But the fact is I ordered it from a popular supplier and I haven't read any complaints about their O-DSMT and I know a lot of vendors have to be selling it, but the current bath since they've restocked is the regular pure white you've come to expect. I'll place an order for that in the next few day's.

Alright everybody O-DSMT is back in stock. Now I'll once again the supplier exaggerating it definitely is tan/light brown and I can see it being 95% as they said. I had a trusted business associate run some tests on it and it's definitely O-DSMT. But won't be a consistent thing I wanted to buy 150 grams to hold out for my other supplier but all they had was 96 grams left so it was their last.

I'll go ahead and put in an order for additional supply now that the standard 98-99% white O-DSMT is available.

O-DSMT

QuantityPrice
2g$65
5g$125
10g$225
20g$420

rentry.co/unchartedchems
unchartedchems@proton.me

Last edited:
Long overdue review of fxe and this second batch of od$ mags

Stealth: 10/10

Quality: Only vendor ive gotten od$ and fxe mags from (10/10)
  • Fxe was a wonderful, wonderful read
  • Couldnt tell much if any difference between these last two od$ mags but both have been excellent to read
Shipping: 10/10 Not sure of exact time frame as I grabbed them late but nothing that got me worried

Comms: 10/10 Super responsive, answers any questions I have and more.

Overall: 10/10, seems like a solid dude with solid mags. Thank you and appreciate ya bro
Update to this review:

After some more time lab testing both the first batch and this second batch of ohdeesmt mags (not the batch of tan/brown thats currently in stock). I must retract my previous statement that they’re equal and say this second batch is an 11/10, definitely higher quality and tests straight up 🔥🔥🔥

I know that some member's are a bit weary knowing that the color is off while other customer's understand the how much of an effect a couple points off in purity can effect the product's coloring. So since there's been a decent amount of order's so far I'll give 500mg of additional O-DSMT on your next order (or you can have it immediately if you pay the $12 Priority shipping fee) for an honest review (positive or negative) from the first customer with a post count of 20+ or that's at least been here a spell.

Because it's one thing for me to tell you it's on par with the usual merchandise but another to hear thing entirely it from your fellow peers.

Never mind this is not necessary a 1/3 is already gone, most customer's obviously get it. Reviews whether good or bad are still more than likely to get hooked up on their next order just for taking the time out of their day to express their opinion.

Last edited:
I finally have time to leave another review! Things have been hectic lately, but I enjoy leaving my reviews for this vendor, as they’ve definitely earned the praise!

As always, everything is 10/10 :)

Speed: order placed on Monday, shipped Tuesday, & arrived Friday morning! It’s expected at this point, but sometimes USPS decides “screw this package” & loses it for a few days 😅 no fault of the vendor, though!

Communication: always an 11/10; so helpful & professional, even helps me out since my area no longer has ID, & the PO here is only open a couple hours a day. A pleasure to deal with! (Uncharted, not usps 😹)

Quality: top notch as usual as well; this is also expected! Reading material keeps me fully engaged, page after page! We’re literally so lucky to have a vendor with superb quality mags, & at such a great price 🤸🏼‍♀️

Stealth: everything is always tightly packaged, & my smut magazines are perfectly kept from prying eyes! 😉

I’ll be trying to place another order a little later today, but it’s alwayssss a pleasure doing business with Uncharted! Lucky to have this dude in our community!

I finally have time to leave another review! Things have been hectic lately, but I enjoy leaving my reviews for this vendor, as they’ve definitely earned the praise!

As always, everything is 10/10 :)

Speed: order placed on Monday, shipped Tuesday, & arrived Friday morning! It’s expected at this point, but sometimes USPS decides “screw this package” & loses it for a few days 😅 no fault of the vendor, though!

Communication: always an 11/10; so helpful & professional, even helps me out since my area no longer has ID, & the PO here is only open a couple hours a day. A pleasure to deal with! (Uncharted, not usps 😹)

Quality: top notch as usual as well; this is also expected! Reading material keeps me fully engaged, page after page! We’re literally so lucky to have a vendor with superb quality mags, & at such a great price 🤸🏼‍♀️

Stealth: everything is always tightly packaged, & my smut magazines are perfectly kept from prying eyes! 😉

I’ll be trying to place another order a little later today, but it’s alwayssss a pleasure doing business with Uncharted! Lucky to have this dude in our community!
As always another high quality review @NniccizeldaA , and as usual look out for some additional product on your next order. 🤝

Late review!
Like last time, took 3 days flat. The best communication I’ve had with a vendor. Not even glazing, they are actually that patient, kind, and responsive lol. I overpaid because I hadn’t realized the prices changed, & I was still hooked up for both my initial review & the extra I sent (mag had about 14% extra). Stealth is still great. Product still great. Vendor is still great. Looks like Uncharted is going to be my go-to :)
Stay safe everyone!

Late review!
Like last time, took 3 days flat. The best communication I’ve had with a vendor. Not even glazing, they are actually that patient, kind, and responsive lol. I overpaid because I hadn’t realized the prices changed, & I was still hooked up for both my initial review & the extra I sent (mag had about 14% extra). Stealth is still great. Product still great. Vendor is still great. Looks like Uncharted is going to be my go-to :)
Stay safe everyone!
Thanks for noticing the additional product, it's satisfying to know the customer's properly being taken care of. I'm talking to you now so you know you have some additional product coming your way for this fantastic review as well. Have an awesome day!

Last edited:
Please remember to use a temp.pm, privnote.com or PGP when when sending order's because emails in plain text are ignored, and please stop sending multiple emails (also in clear) text minutes from each other when I don't respond.

And one of thing sometimes it's best just to follow the basic ordering instructions and not try to have a whole conversation especially if you have trouble conveying your thoughts online because hearing things like "this batch is amazing" or "it has a bitterness to it", at first sight looks it's violating the main rule which is that none of the product's are for human consumption and finding out leads to being blacklisted and asking clarification continuously can be a bit dragging. Thanks guys.

Last edited:
Review #5!! :)

- Quality: 11/10 Such a great read truly. Thank you my friend.

- Shipping: 10/10 3 day TD, next day drop off :)

- Comms: 10/10 Always keeps you up to date and stays in contact throughout the whole process. Very professional and considerate. Doesn't leave you waiting and wondering haha!

- Stealth: 10/10 Not a problem in sight; Very well thought out and executed!

- Price: 10/10 For the quality the price always blows me away. Really, really good deals for really high quality mags. Who does it like our man Uncharted?!

Safe to Say Uncharted is my Go-to!

Keep doing your thing Uncharted because we need people like you around. I'm overjoyed with the generosity you show.

Hope everyone enjoys their week/end! Especially you Uncharted!!
Enjoy yourself and I'll be in touch friend.

Review #5!! :)

- Quality: 11/10 Such a great read truly. Thank you my friend.

- Shipping: 10/10 3 day TD, next day drop off :)

- Comms: 10/10 Always keeps you up to date and stays in contact throughout the whole process. Very professional and considerate. Doesn't leave you waiting and wondering haha!

- Stealth: 10/10 Not a problem in sight; Very well thought out and executed!

- Price: 10/10 For the quality the price always blows me away. Really, really good deals for really high quality mags. Who does it like our man Uncharted?!

Safe to Say Uncharted is my Go-to!

Keep doing your thing Uncharted because we need people like you around. I'm overjoyed with the generosity you show.

Hope everyone enjoys their week/end! Especially you Uncharted!!
Enjoy yourself and I'll be in touch friend.
Thanks a lot for the excellent review @bluemannn, it's been nothing but a pleasure doing business with you. You enjoy the rest of your week and I'll see you next time!

Had to blacklist Toovee, I was going to leave the post and response up as an example but it was to over the top. Human consumption and reference's to such are strictly forbidden and are going to be enforced a lot harder, it's getting to be a little overboard.

Code words are not going to be tolerated anymore either. I sell research chemicals for research purposes, that are not meant to be consumed by human's in any manner. No more magz, magazine's, books, or lab machine's that somehow have taste buds.

Everything is ok and nobody is being targeted singularly and I'm not trying to be a jerk but using a code that everybody knows make's it no longer a code, I'm just giving a head's up for the future wise. The majority of you all are pretty cool and in my book.🤝

Last edited:
I'm going to post the Signal group below, it's mainly a contingency in the event something happens to DBG. The group is ONLY available to customer's I've done business with (customer's that place an order and then ask to join the group never to be heard from again and just seem to sit and watch the group get kicked after a bit).

For the foreseeable future customer engagement will occur here and over email for the most part.

Last edited:
After today's orders stock on O-DSMT is waning quite a bit, I can still take on smaller order's (up to 13 8 grams) for now. O-DSMT won't be fully stocked for about 9 days, however, I do have a sample of my suppliers latest batch that was sent after my last order to confirm it's the standard white O-DSMT and it cleared customs today so that should be arriving early to mid next week. But it's only a 20 gram sample.

So once that arrives I will either sell it on a first come first serve basis or sell it starting at 2 grams up to a 5 gram maximum to increase the chances of receiving feedback on the thread so other customer's know what to expect with the incoming batch. I appreciate all your business and hope nobody got hit by the hurricane to hard.

Last edited:
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back