Uncharted Chems

It looks like the incoming shipment of O-DSMT has landed at my drop a day earlier than expected. I have gone ahead and updated it's availability on my website, as well as informing the Signal group. I'll be picking it up in morning and taking orders as usual.

Alright as promised yesterday the latest batch of O-DSMT has been secured. I'll go ahead and package order's placed yesterday and get them ready to head out tomorrow morning.

On another note, I am thinking of doing some kind of holiday sale for either Halloween or Thanksgiving & Christmas exclusively for member's of the Signal group as well as member's who haven't joined but that I often conduct business with or DBG as a whole.

Hey uncharted! I just wanted to check brother if the 20g option is available currently for odm? Only reason I ask is bc it shows available on website so just figured I’d respectfully ask. I apologize if this was already stated but just wanted to check. Much love!!

Hey uncharted! I just wanted to check brother if the 20g option is available currently for odm? Only reason I ask is bc it shows available on website so just figured I’d respectfully ask. I apologize if this was already stated but just wanted to check. Much love!!
No worries at all, it's always better to double check beforehand but it is indeed available in 20 gram quantities as my most recent shipment landed today so I'm fairly flush at the moment as far O-DSMT goes.

Last edited:
It's hard to have a solid and reliable vendor that you can trust but I found one. Uncharted has been nothing but great so far. Very fast responses, great shipping times, prices, etc. I'd definitely give them a 10/10. I look forward to being a returning customer for the future to come. Thanks for all the hard work.

It's hard to have a solid and reliable vendor that you can trust but I found one. Uncharted has been nothing but great so far. Very fast responses, great shipping times, prices, etc. I'd definitely give them a 10/10. I look forward to being a returning customer for the future to come. Thanks for all the hard work.
I wish you had said that yesterday so I could have hooked up the order but it's headed your way now, I'm about to email you in regards to it now.

Last edited:
just placed an order with uncharted. Very nice person. Love the top notch communication. Can’t wait to make a follow up review.
It's great to be doing business with you, all order's are going out first thing on the day we discussed and following that I'll be touching base with you to give you a heads up.

I put in a order shortly after uncharted joined this 4um. Everything was top notch, 10/10, except something about their car breaking down… i hope they got it fixed because car trouble is lame.
Anyway, i went to setup a new subscription and i am “blacklisted/don't ever contact ever again”
I dunno what i did…, i cannot ask because i cannot ever contact the girl/guy ever again. Trying to respect their wishes.
Bummer… kind of…
Variety is the spice of life!
Peace ☮️

I put in a order shortly after uncharted joined this 4um. Everything was top notch, 10/10, except something about their car breaking down… i hope they got it fixed because car trouble is lame.
Anyway, i went to setup a new subscription and i am “blacklisted/don't ever contact ever again”
I dunno what i did…, i cannot ask because i cannot ever contact the girl/guy ever again. Trying to respect their wishes.
Bummer… kind of…
Variety is the spice of life!
Peace ☮️
You were blacklisted for a conversation that took place within the Signal group 10 days ago that resulted in you being blacklisted for violating the main rule that any implication of human consumption results in being immediately blacklisted.

I can post screenshots below when this conversation took place and the removal from the group that followed if you need any help remembering.

Last edited:
You kind of jumped to the conclusion…? When i answered “yep” i wasn’t referring to any one thing, person or place. I meant, in general.

Blacklist is a little extreme, no?

You were blacklisted for a conversation that took place within the Signal group 10 days ago that resulted in you being blacklisted for violating the main rule that any implication of human consumption results in being immediately blacklisted.

I can post screenshots below when this conversation took place and the removal from the group that followed if you need any help remembering.

You kind of jumped to the conclusion…? When i answered “yep” i wasn’t referring to any one thing, person or place. I meant, in general.

Blacklist is a little extreme, no?
No, it is to obvious you were responding "Yep" directly to the question so I'll have to decline. But thank you anyways.

Attachments

• 2.png
    2.png
    190.8 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
My second order from Uncharted arrived earlier this past week, but Ive been working a lot recently so I haven't had a chance to leave a review until now. I have already made a third order which should give you an indication of how this review will go. I just want to make sure anyone on the fence knows Uncharted is the real deal.

Communication was 10/10 as always - which I'm sure we all know is rare in this space. Fast responses and extremely polite, patient, and professional. Security is something Uncharted has absolutely down pat, 11/10. Second to none in this aspect - and many others I might add. Speed was also 10/10, the order went out very quickly and exactly when Uncharted said it did. Quality was exactly what ive come to expect from Uncharted, absolutely top notch, 10/10. My reagents show that he is a supplier that cares about quality and truthfulness. Uncharted Chemicals has allowed my research to continue unabated, at an extremely fair price, and without worrying about impurities giving me false results. I am extremely grateful for the service he provides. Anyone else conducting research in this field shouldn't hesitate at all to contact Uncharted Chemicals for their needs.

My second order from Uncharted arrived earlier this past week, but Ive been working a lot recently so I haven't had a chance to leave a review until now. I have already made a third order which should give you an indication of how this review will go. I just want to make sure anyone on the fence knows Uncharted is the real deal.

Communication was 10/10 as always - which I'm sure we all know is rare in this space. Fast responses and extremely polite, patient, and professional. Security is something Uncharted has absolutely down pat, 11/10. Second to none in this aspect - and many others I might add. Speed was also 10/10, the order went out very quickly and exactly when Uncharted said it did. Quality was exactly what ive come to expect from Uncharted, absolutely top notch, 10/10. My reagents show that he is a supplier that cares about quality and truthfulness. Uncharted Chemicals has allowed my research to continue unabated, at an extremely fair price, and without worrying about impurities giving me false results. I am extremely grateful for the service he provides. Anyone else conducting research in this field shouldn't hesitate at all to contact Uncharted Chemicals for their needs.
Fantastic review! This among other's is the ideal review, it's quite reassuring doing business with someone who knows how to convey their experience without throwing in any crazy code words. I can't tell who you are by your username but be sure to let me know this review was you on your next order and I'll show my appreciation in turn for taking the time to write this up.

Now that Columbus Day is over a lot of orders are going to be landing as well as getting collected. I have not been as focused on getting the other chemicals besides a few exceptions because O-DSMT has generally the most coveted product. Overall this batch is about 3/4th of the way done.

After today I'm going to be taking break from tomorrow until Sunday, I will still be available over email like always but I'm just going to be taking a break from taking order's and shipping.

Now that Columbus Day is over a lot of orders are going to be landing as well as getting collected. I have not been as focused on getting the other chemicals besides a few exceptions because O-DSMT has generally the most coveted product. Overall this batch is about 3/4th of the way done.

After today I'm going to be taking break from tomorrow until Sunday, I will still be available over email like always but I'm just going to be taking a break from taking order's and shipping.
You deserve the much needed break! I hope you’re able to kick back and relax after the last few months of nonstop work.

If I was to put in an order today, would it be dropped before your scheduled break, tmrw?

You deserve the much needed break! I hope you’re able to kick back and relax after the last few months of nonstop work.

If I was to put in an order today, would it be dropped before your scheduled break, tmrw?
Thanks a lot I really appreciate it I just realized it's been a few months a couple days ago and realized it's time to take a break.

To be honest I'm going to close up shop early today that way once the current order's in transit land and reviews start coming in it will reassure customer's that the O-DSMT in stock is top quality and not the lower purity brown one from before. And then I'll open back up Sunday and drop the remainder of the current stock.

Last edited:
Oh dang, I guess I should wait until Sunday to cop that 10gs then. Whoopsie, my fault.

Have a great vacation Uncharted! You deserve it! Especially with all the excellent orders you've put out to everyone lately.

Oh dang, I guess I should wait until Sunday to cop that 10gs then. Whoopsie, my fault.

Have a great vacation Uncharted! You deserve it! Especially with all the excellent orders you've put out to everyone lately.
Thanks a lot @WtfHayden I wasn't trying to ignore you just trying to decompress a little. I really appreciate your business as well as everybody else. I'll still be available to answer any questions and I'll open back up in about 4-5 days.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back