Uncharted Chems

Sounds good man. @uncharted
Sometime during your vacation, pour yourself a fat Margarita out on the beach during a sunset for all of us homies. 😂😂😂

In all seriousness though, have a great break. Like I said, you definitely deserve it; and then some. Make sure you really take advantage of that shit.

As a test run I gave out tracking number's this time around to customer's I have built a history with and know by now they are not an OPSEC issue, besides one new comer by mistake from working to fast and not double checking.

Tracking number's can update at a variety of time's. When it is collected from the collection box, when it is processed that night, it might hit the next center and then show past update's, or it might not update until it hits your local post offices. When it is collected from the collection box, when it is processed that night, it might hit the next center and show all the past scans, or it might just pop up in your mailbox and show "Delivered" a day later.

So besides the usual variable's in the USPS collection process there's also an extra day's worth (which should not be a lot at all I would think) of mail. This was a good test run but from now on it's just going to be check your ID, besides some exceptions.

Edit: 5 minute's later package's dropped at the first collection box showing "Accepted" as well as the "Estimated Delivery Date". Order's placed in the second collection box are coming up next.

Edit 2: 2:55am all of the order's have been Accepted and are displaying their Estimated Delivery Date, besides 2 that were sent using Express Priority shipping.

So they could be sorting Express mail separately and it will update later tonight or maybe they are making up for lost time and just loading Express package's up to get them to their destinations and they'll get scanned in their next Distribution Hub, or one other possible reasons listed above.

Last edited:
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back