Uncharted Chems

Ye
Nevermind he responded. I’m being a little too impatient. Good communication so far. Will report when it comes.
Are you serious? You're lucky I even offered to sell you the 4mg bromazolam pellets which you asked for and aren't even listed. Then you come here and write "Nevermind he responded. I’m being a little too impatient. Good communication so far. Will report when it comes." as your first post.

I'm printing shipping label's and putting together packages now send me your BTC address and you transaction ID I'm going to be refunding you the equivalent amount of BTC I refuse to do business with you.

I'll be sending a copy to your email.

Last edited:
Homeboy goes crazy on communication - went out of his way to make sure my package was taken care of, since it’s running a little behind, & ID no longer works in my area. Super appreciative & grateful we have such an awesome vendor here. Really hoping the crazies don’t drive him away!
You guys have to just be patient; a vendor is a human, too. Do everything correctly, have patience, & everything will run smoothly! 🤸🏼‍♂️

Nevermind he responded. I’m being a little too impatient. Good communication so far. Will report when it comes.
Bro you're either retarded or dyslexic. I f***ed up the payment on my order, and he STILL got through to me quick and even helped me figure it out and gave me tips lmao. If you manage to piss this vendor off, you just need to get the f*** off this site.

It's those impatient nutcases that drive good vendor's away here...
You are right about that luckily the majority of you guy's are awesome and able to conduct commerce like a regular person. Still waiting on that guy to respond so I can just give him his refund and wash my hands of it.
Homeboy goes crazy on communication - went out of his way to make sure my package was taken care of, since it’s running a little behind, & ID no longer works in my area. Super appreciative & grateful we have such an awesome vendor here. Really hoping the crazies don’t drive him away!
You guys have to just be patient; a vendor is a human, too. Do everything correctly, have patience, & everything will run smoothly!
🤸🏼‍♂️
Thank you to @NniccizeldaA it sucks ID doesn't work in your area but you know you can always just shoot an email and get a status update, it's one of the looser rule's.

Well I guess uncharted said they would send back my money since I was impatient and posted on here. I will let you know if they send back my money.

You are right about that luckily the majority of you guy's are awesome and able to conduct commerce like a regular person. Still waiting on that guy to respond so I can just give him his refund and wash my hands of it.

Thank you to @NniccizeldaA it sucks ID doesn't work in your area but you know you can always just shoot an email and get a status update, it's one of the looser rule's.
Look I sent you my address. I’m still awaiting your response.

Well I guess uncharted said they would send back my money since I was impatient and posted on here. I will let you know if they send back my money.
First of all you never asked me via email for a refund you just came on here and wrote a sentence that didn't make any sense, I told you to we weren't doing business and to give me your address for a refund. The post is there. Now your acting like you got my reputation by the balls and if I don't pay you what you want your going to "make people think bad of me". Your money was never held hostage you've been hard to deal with the entire ordeal it ends now though.

Last edited:
Look I sent you my address. I’m still awaiting your response.
I’ll send it again.
First of all you never asked me via email for a refund you just came on here and wrote a sentence that didn't make any sense, I told you to we weren't doing business and to give me your address for a refund. The post is there. Now your acting like you got my reputation by the balls and if I don't pay you what you want your going to "make people think bad of me". And now you want another $30? Ok it ends here though.
look this guy sent my money back after I was the ass and most online vendors would just keep it and say fuck u. Shit I didn’t even get anything off this person but I definitely would trust them if I was reading through these comments. Stand up seller. It was my fault that I thought I was getting scammed and showed no patience. 10/10 wish I wouldn’t fuckef that up.

Uncharted is one of the best I’ve ever had the pleasure of doing business with. The order went out next day (on a weekend, no less) and the quality of product was top notch. If anybody reading this is on the fence, I can’t recommend them enough.

Uncharted is one of the best I’ve ever had the pleasure of doing business with. The order went out next day (on a weekend, no less) and the quality of product was top notch. If anybody reading this is on the fence, I can’t recommend them enough.
Thanks a lot for your review @Jim.G you did an excellent job. Normally I'd give you a little bit extra on your order now but the product you want is only so-so stock wise so I'll squeeze out what I can and if anything make a note to hook it up in the future (depending on the product).

Review Time #3!! LETS GET ITT
<3

- Quality: 10/10 Does not get much better than this, and if it does, it's a magazine not yet known to mankind.

- Shipping: 10/10 Without going into specifics, he went out of his way to ensure the mags were delivered in the most timely manner possible EVEN with a slight issue in amount of pages.

- Comms: 10/10 Extremely fast. Honest. Respectable, commendable, what else need I say. I'm not trying to gush over our guy here, he just deserves his respect. His reputation speaks for itself regardless.

- Stealth: 10/10 Touchdown. Yep

- Price: 10/10 Best prices I've seen and with the quality, it can't be beat.

A+
As always, AMAZInggg Experienccceeee with Uncharted!
Of course I will be continuing business here to conduct my research. Due to the Shipping situation (I won't reveal for opsec) he couldn't throw in a little extra as stated, so I'm not going all out cause 'woah I got an extra half page' or this and that.
The guy is just a pure, hardworking businessman.

Enjoy your week fellow forum members and you too Uncharted. Chat soon!

Review Time #3!! LETS GET ITT
<3

- Quality: 10/10 Does not get much better than this, and if it does, it's a magazine not yet known to mankind.

- Shipping: 10/10 Without going into specifics, he went out of his way to ensure the mags were delivered in the most timely manner possible EVEN with a slight issue in amount of pages.

- Comms: 10/10 Extremely fast. Honest. Respectable, commendable, what else need I say. I'm not trying to gush over our guy here, he just deserves his respect. His reputation speaks for itself regardless.

- Stealth: 10/10 Touchdown. Yep

- Price: 10/10 Best prices I've seen and with the quality, it can't be beat.

A+
As always, AMAZInggg Experienccceeee with Uncharted!
Of course I will be continuing business here to conduct my research. Due to the Shipping situation (I won't reveal for opsec) he couldn't throw in a little extra as stated, so I'm not going all out cause 'woah I got an extra half page' or this and that.
The guy is just a pure, hardworking businessman.

Enjoy your week fellow forum members and you too Uncharted. Chat soon!
Truly an excellent review @bluemannn dare I say maybe one of the top ten. You can definitely look forward to some extra product on your next order. It's always a pleasure working with you, you have a fantastic week as well!

Truly an excellent review @bluemannn dare I say maybe one of the top ten. You can definitely look forward to some extra product on your next order. It's always a pleasure working with you, you have a fantastic week as well!
Thanks family I try! I hope I At LEAST made the top 10 xD I'm open to feedback though!!

Jokes aside, One Love <3

I can fiiinally leave another review!!
My package went on a little journey, & ran wildly behind the usual shipping speed - by no fault of Uncharted, it was all USPS doinking shit around, as they tend to sometimes do. I finally had to just intercept my package today to get it myself 😅 so due to the issues with USPS on this particular order, I won’t be rating the shipping speed, although it is always a 10/10, so long as USPS itself doesn’t lose the package 😅

Communication: 11/10! As I said a few days ago, Uncharted went out of his way to help me out with trying to locate my package, which I wasn’t expecting, but am sooo grateful & appreciative! Always quick responses, always maintains professionalism; comms is always a pleasure

Quality: another 10/10 as well! I’ve come to be able to expect nothing but 10/10 quality mags from this vendor at this point, & it’s great to be able to have quality consistency. I never have to worry about the reading material being random types of qualities each time

Price is obviously a 10/10; don’t know why anyone would want to spend more anywhere else!

Stealth: 10/10 love that he’s even upping the stealth of the packages! Each order I’ve placed has had slight tweaks maintaining stealth for my spicy reading! Prying eyes need not see the smut I read about ✨

Again, beyond grateful we have such an A1 vendor here! Things have been rough in this community for a little while now, & as long as you’re following the basic rules for orders & communication, (& being patient! The vendor is a human, too!) there should never be any problems. It seems like it would take a lot to piss this vendor off, so it’s crazy to see some of the posts on here 😅 we’re all so glad to have you, Uncharted! Thank you again! 🤸🏼‍♂️

Alrighty. My turn for a review.

All I have to say; If the vendor lottery was a real thing, this guy is the jackpot.
I honestly wish he sold more types of magazines, because i would LITERALLY never go to another vendor again. He is a top of the line vendor, no contest.

Shipping-5/5 Holy s**t fast. I was expecting to wait for a full week or more for touchdown. Nope, Mr. Uncharted said f**k that, and got it here in 3 damn days.

Stealth-4/5 Very well done. The only gripe I have is the covers for the magazines are a bit of a pain, but far from being obvious or too messy.

Quality-5/5 Yeah not much to say here. I've gotten really crappy quality magazines over a dozen times now. This is far from that, could instantly tell high quality as soon as I opened the magazine. Better than 90% of what's out there.

Price-6/5 Same as quality rating, but on an even bigger scale. I've been finding a lot of price gouging for the certain magazines I enjoy reading. This guy has the BEST reading material, for lower prices than some of the higher end magazines I've ordered. Very impressed.

Communication-6/5 This is by far his strongest point, I cannot recall a single point in time that I felt bad "vibes" or a possible scam incoming. He is incredibly honest, and very responsive. Literally makes it feel like he is an actual customer service rep. for Microsoft or some s**t. And to top all of that off, he even gave me tips, advice, and extra pages in my magazine.

Final Thoughts-
If reading his past 20 extremely positive reviews on top of this one isn't enough to show the integrity of this vendor, nothing will. If he has something you want, get it, end of story. I can now give whoever is reading this 100% certainty you will be satisfied, every time. You best BELIEVE I will be doing business with Uncharted for a very long time.

Thank you @uncharted
The world really needs more vendors like this one.

I can fiiinally leave another review!!
My package went on a little journey, & ran wildly behind the usual shipping speed - by no fault of Uncharted, it was all USPS doinking shit around, as they tend to sometimes do. I finally had to just intercept my package today to get it myself 😅 so due to the issues with USPS on this particular order, I won’t be rating the shipping speed, although it is always a 10/10, so long as USPS itself doesn’t lose the package 😅

Communication: 11/10! As I said a few days ago, Uncharted went out of his way to help me out with trying to locate my package, which I wasn’t expecting, but am sooo grateful & appreciative! Always quick responses, always maintains professionalism; comms is always a pleasure

Quality: another 10/10 as well! I’ve come to be able to expect nothing but 10/10 quality mags from this vendor at this point, & it’s great to be able to have quality consistency. I never have to worry about the reading material being random types of qualities each time

Price is obviously a 10/10; don’t know why anyone would want to spend more anywhere else!

Stealth: 10/10 love that he’s even upping the stealth of the packages! Each order I’ve placed has had slight tweaks maintaining stealth for my spicy reading! Prying eyes need not see the smut I read about ✨

Again, beyond grateful we have such an A1 vendor here! Things have been rough in this community for a little while now, & as long as you’re following the basic rules for orders & communication, (& being patient! The vendor is a human, too!) there should never be any problems. It seems like it would take a lot to piss this vendor off, so it’s crazy to see some of the posts on here 😅 we’re all so glad to have you, Uncharted! Thank you again! 🤸🏼‍♂️
Excellent review as always @NniccizeldaA I can't deny it's top 10 material to (y). You can expect your next order to be hooked up as usual, maybe a little extra. Have a fantastic day!

Alrighty. My turn for a review.

All I have to say; If the vendor lottery was a real thing, this guy is the jackpot.
I honestly wish he sold more types of magazines, because i would LITERALLY never go to another vendor again. He is a top of the line vendor, no contest.

Shipping-5/5 Holy s**t fast. I was expecting to wait for a full week or more for touchdown. Nope, Mr. Uncharted said f**k that, and got it here in 3 damn days.

Stealth-4/5 Very well done. The only gripe I have is the covers for the magazines are a bit of a pain, but far from being obvious or too messy.

Quality-5/5 Yeah not much to say here. I've gotten really crappy quality magazines over a dozen times now. This is far from that, could instantly tell high quality as soon as I opened the magazine. Better than 90% of what's out there.

Price-6/5 Same as quality rating, but on an even bigger scale. I've been finding a lot of price gouging for the certain magazines I enjoy reading. This guy has the BEST reading material, for lower prices than some of the higher end magazines I've ordered. Very impressed.

Communication-6/5 This is by far his strongest point, I cannot recall a single point in time that I felt bad "vibes" or a possible scam incoming. He is incredibly honest, and very responsive. Literally makes it feel like he is an actual customer service rep. for Microsoft or some s**t. And to top all of that off, he even gave me tips, advice, and extra pages in my magazine.

Final Thoughts-
If reading his past 20 extremely positive reviews on top of this one isn't enough to show the integrity of this vendor, nothing will. If he has something you want, get it, end of story. I can now give whoever is reading this 100% certainty you will be satisfied, every time. You best BELIEVE I will be doing business with Uncharted for a very long time.

Thank you @uncharted
The world really needs more vendors like this one.
Wow great to see your order got there so quickly @WtfHayden . A fantastic review in every respect, I can't deny if the other's top ten worthy this fall's into that category as well. You can definitely look forward to some additional product on your next order.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back