US Nationwide USPS Slow Down(Stuck In Transit)

they probably buy the postage for each subscription as they go and at the end of the day drop all of them off at once. then you have to wait until the drop box gets emptied until your mag can get scanned which may very well be the next day depending on when it usually gets emptied. thats what i assume is happening there
You know what. - that’s / It’s actually possible what you say.

I was thinking after I posted that an hour ago - I do think in the past once a vendor had told me that the mags were dropped at Pony stable and I recall thinking “no way - I don’t think so- because if they were, they’d get the “accept” s kan. But then something did happen where I found it very odd that it showed accept hours after the normal times u$pee$ closed doors. Then I came across info about using the drop off bin which - as you say - may be sk@@Ned at that time. Which still makes it an extra day as opposed to bringing jn while they were physically there to accept.

I have a nice back n forth kind of relationship to chat with vend. I asked that a few times since Supp guy had been so adamant that U$PeeE$$ had it. Then I saw late nite time stamp.

Just hate lack of info or reasoning aside from not wanting the “publicity” you’d get during work hours.

they probably buy the postage for each subscription as they go and at the end of the day drop all of them off at once. then you have to wait until the drop box gets emptied until your mag can get scanned which may very well be the next day depending on when it usually gets emptied. thats what i assume is happening there
Just a PS - which didn’t come to me earlier for this is t the only vendor that does this - but that label post was made yesterday so its past 24 hrs later so I assume if your way is what’s happening, they may wait to collect all for a drop today so I HOPE the box is getting full because I sort of assume now that they could have brought them last night, but the refresh on the TN in Pony mobile app still shows 24 hrs plus later it’s a “pre-$h!!p” status. Burned me up since donation was Sunday.. more then enough time to get at least your return customers out the door.

Guess I’ll MAYBE see an update later. Otherwise something is wrong IMO

Just a PS - which didn’t come to me earlier for this is t the only vendor that does this - but that label post was made yesterday so its past 24 hrs later so I assume if your way is what’s happening, they may wait to collect all for a drop today so I HOPE the box is getting full because I sort of assume now that they could have brought them last night, but the refresh on the TN in Pony mobile app still shows 24 hrs plus later it’s a “pre-$h!!p” status. Burned me up since donation was Sunday.. more then enough time to get at least your return customers out the door.

Guess I’ll MAYBE see an update later. Otherwise something is wrong IMO
there is another explanation for what could be going on as well. im sure everyone is aware that you can buy postage online and you instantly have a tracking number which will just say label created or whatever and if the dude doesnt drop mags off daily then its just going to say that until they finally do drop it off, then you have to wait for the box to get emptied and hopefully they do end up actually dropping your mags off.

there is another explanation for what could be going on as well. im sure everyone is aware that you can buy postage online and you instantly have a tracking number which will just say label created or whatever and if the dude doesnt drop mags off daily then its just going to say that until they finally do drop it off, then you have to wait for the box to get emptied and hopefully they do end up actually dropping your mags off.
Well, I found out , the vendor tells me that their guy made the TN, and then they say that he said it was presented to the Pony stables- and “they’re always slow and don’t update but HAVE mine and I assume others. Oh and “they have it and it’s traveling”. But funny enough the next Pony Stable doesn’t update either! Remarkable.

So Right after 24 hours passed tonight, the v tried to convince me that not only do they have, but that it will appear on my stoop 9/6.
No indication that it’s traveling, not one iota of a glimmer of acceptance. It’s just gonna appear . Yea.okay…

Last edited:

Just real quick as I scramble out for 1/2 day

When u buy postage- I wonder if that’s why this time when I notice that usual “E h@b” SW her guy uses is missing . In fact the track just shows the mags have a TN but no specific SW.

At first - until I read what you said about not wanting to be filmed - I thought maybe Jess’ supply dude paid behind desk guy for post. And that’s why I see no SW

But now this is first time she’s had my pack given a TN but no postage SW used.

Odd to me. Makes me feel more like she took my 1900 and pocketed it and supp guy never dropped.

It should have been scanned by now. She’s gonna be dead meat come review time .

Well, I found out , the vendor tells me that their guy made the TN, and then they say that he said it was presented to the Pony stables- and “they’re always slow and don’t update but HAVE mine and I assume others. Oh and “they have it and it’s traveling”. But funny enough the next Pony Stable doesn’t update either! Remarkable.

So Right after 24 hours passed tonight, the v tried to convince me that not only do they have, but that it will appear on my stoop 9/6.
No indication that it’s traveling, not one iota of a glimmer of acceptance. It’s just gonna appear . Yea.okay…
Read something in “Reddit” says it can sometimes stay in “Pre-“ from box to door.
Who knows. Still has same status. So frustrating- like being robbed

That sucks, I'm assuming this is only a USPS problem or is it other mail services in the U.S. that are slower still?

Is this still a thing? I would assume so in certain devasted areas and hell that should the whole Calvary….but just curious. I know Amazon seems to march through the weeds. Somehow I envision loaded up the supply chain wagon and it’s understood all Amazon boxes that immediate first class VIP ticket…the rest of supplies needed well…peasants lol.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back