Us to Us RCs

• Thread starter Thread starter Jjay
  • Start date Start date
I just got an email saying they were waiting for a restock of my product. I was told my order shipped days ago? So obviously homeboy is full of shit, we’ll see if anything shows up to anyone.

Well, he said they were waiting until it's safe? And he will have a tn for me today or tomorrow morning.  Well that didn't happen... still waiting dont want to be a pest either.. 

Last edited by a moderator:
So, I contacted the seller, and he gave me a quote very quickly.  Dude seems to have extremely low prices for an extremely large amount of product... he told me $50 for .9g of 1p LSD, which is extremely low for even a laboratory supplier.  Seems like a huge scam, @Jjay, idk how you got two orders shipped so quickly, but what exactly did you order?

So, I contacted the seller, and he gave me a quote very quickly.  Dude seems to have extremely low prices for an extremely large amount of product... he told me $50 for .9g of 1p LSD, which is extremely low for even a laboratory supplier.  Seems like a huge scam, @Jjay, idk how you got two orders shipped so quickly, but what exactly did you order?
Yeah, that is what made me hesitant to order. It seems too good to be true. The prices are relatively low and there is a huge list of RCs. I am gonna wait and see if these brave(or maybe desperate) people get their orders.  No offense- we are all desperate for a good US to US vendor....

So this jerkoffs goal I’m assuming is to lure in as many people as possible. He sent out a couple of orders to look legit, then the scam began. He even keeps responding to emails instead of ghosting like most cons do...

That's certainly what it looks like. Just the fact of charging 60$ for overnight then not telling he product is not in stock... bullshit. Sucks too, he has a good list. Did his homework, a lot of those chems are rarer than rare.

honestly i knew it was too good to be true, but i wanted to try anyways lol. Its fucked up.

nothing yet...

I feel like you're scamming everyone in this thread.  According to your first post your "first two orders" came quickly.... so yea, any mods here to investigate this dude?
I can understand your frustration, but unless I am misreading the first post I don't think Jjay intentionally misled anyone.  It sounds to me like he is the one potentially being scammed and was trying to get more information on the vendor.  

Yes, he said he received his first two orders quickly, but he also said that he hadn't received a tracking number or anything from them after placing his third order with them.  Based on that I would view the first post as a red flag and avoid the vendor until Jjay actually receives his order from them.

Actually he’s claiming he got all of his orders, one was holiday delayed. Three possibilities here... #1-the vendor actually delivered to Jay, to set up other victims. #2- vendor offered something in return for false good feedback. #3- Jay is actually the fake vendor. I’d like to think it’s #1, but with the world we live in who knows. I placed an order, got every excuse in the book, and now no emails returned... total scam designed to suck in as many peeps quickly as possible.

@Eidolon, He stated he received all three orders.  Also, when I asked him what he had ordered, he stated "nothing yet," which is odd, unless he misunderstood my question.  Since then, the email account has sent me another message regarding my possible order.  I never placed an order with said individual, but he seemed very eager to go through with a transaction as soon as possible.  Something about this whole thread and all of @Jjay's replies seems.... suspicious to say the least.  I'm interested to know a) where he got the email for this supposed vendor in the first place and b) why he would go out of his way to order from a very possible scam, an individual with no rep, and why he would place multiple orders in such a short time frame. 

@Eidolon, He stated he received all three orders.  Also, when I asked him what he had ordered, he stated "nothing yet," which is odd, unless he misunderstood my question.  Since then, the email account has sent me another message regarding my possible order.  I never placed an order with said individual, but he seemed very eager to go through with a transaction as soon as possible.  Something about this whole thread and all of @Jjay's replies seems.... suspicious to say the least.  I'm interested to know a) where he got the email for this supposed vendor in the first place and b) why he would go out of his way to order from a very possible scam, an individual with no rep, and why he would place multiple orders in such a short time frame. 
I can see where everyone is coming from and why they're concerned.  You brought up many points that I either wasn't aware of or overlooked when reading the thread.  After reading the whole thread again I did see where he said he HAD received his third order.  I like to be cautious when it comes to blaming fellow forum members for the actions of a vendor as it can discourage everyone from sharing their experiences with new vendors.  That said, I have learned a lot more about the situation since my first post.

There are always a few of us in any group that are willing to risk our own money to try out a new vendor so that we can report our experience to the community.  If we have a few good experiences, tell the group about it, and then the vendor runs off with everyone's money it doesn't mean that we played any part in it.  At least not intentionally.  For example, I have had a history of positive transactions with the vendor you and I have discussed in the other thread in spite of the slow shipping.  However, if they run off with everyone's money now I don't want everyone to be pissed at me.  I have an open order with them and would lose money as well.

Hopefully, that makes sense.  Either way, I didn't intend to start a debate or derail the thread and should probably butt the hell out.  :)

ok, apparently they had some delays..which is expected. But I was promised a TN ASAP. lets just keep each other updated.
Last week he said "next week' when I asked for an update.  Then I emailed him yesterday with no response and just now requesting an update or a return of bitcoin.  I feel I have been patient and responsible about the time frames. We will see if he replies back or not.

I can understand your frustration, but unless I am misreading the first post I don't think Jjay intentionally misled anyone.  It sounds to me like he is the one potentially being scammed and was trying to get more information on the vendor.  

Yes, he said he received his first two orders quickly, but he also said that he hadn't received a tracking number or anything from them after placing his third order with them.  Based on that I would view the first post as a red flag and avoid the vendor until Jjay actually receives his order from them.
Eidolom, THANK you so much for explaining that possibility, because you know what?!?!?1..  That is exactly what happened to me!! I got two orders super quick, fast email; replies, good prices and even better..GREAT product quality for a while there. He still has(had?) some great stuff because I made two decent sized orders already in the not to distant past. I was in the market for fairly sizeable order and I knew he was honestly, trust him 100%. So, I sent the BTC to his wallet, he confirmed me and never heard a peep! 

Last week he said "next week' when I asked for an update.  Then I emailed him yesterday with no response and just now requesting an update or a return of bitcoin.  I feel I have been patient and responsible about the time frames. We will see if he replies back or not.
So no response at all now to any of my emails. Straight up ghosted! I recommend adding this guy to the black list before anyone else gets ripped off!  It really suck man, I dont blame anyone here but this is my first experience from this forum and I trusted the referral here. So bummed as I feel I did my due diligence... this is the second scam I fill for...  man I miss the dream market on the DW. 

Eidolom, THANK you so much for explaining that possibility, because you know what?!?!?1..  That is exactly what happened to me!! I got two orders super quick, fast email; replies, good prices and even better..GREAT product quality for a while there. He still has(had?) some great stuff because I made two decent sized orders already in the not to distant past. I was in the market for fairly sizeable order and I knew he was honestly, trust him 100%. So, I sent the BTC to his wallet, he confirmed me and never heard a peep! 
You decide to stay silent until someone takes your side?

@Eidolon seems like a very level-headed, far more patient individual than myself.  @Jjay you only respond when it seems to favor your side.  Also, you previously stated you did not receive two orders, but a third as well.  Your stories are not at all adding up?

I'm new to the forum but have dealt with many vendors in the past (I'm sure most of you guys have as well) and from the first few comments on the thread screams scam.... I'm sure you guys were much more trusting of OP because, well this whole forum is sort of built on trust and looking out for each other, making it even more likely for people to take advantage... this is pretty disheartening to say the least :( The only one vouching for the vendor is the one who started this thread, and the only one who supposedly had great success with him. Really sucks to see such a trusting community taken advantage of. Even worse, we're gonna even have a harder time trusting in the future! Blacklist please :(

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back