Us to Us RCs

• Thread starter Thread starter Jjay
  • Start date Start date
Yes. It is very disheartening that scams like this take place. Another thing to be aware of is any members making any mention of private discords. Just another way some of these members exploit the trust factor here. Stay clear of anything that is not already well established. The RC market has become almost completely rotten sadly.

Yes. It is very disheartening that scams like this take place. Another thing to be aware of is any members making any mention of private discords. Just another way some of these members exploit the trust factor here. Stay clear of anything that is not already well established. The RC market has become almost completely rotten sadly.
Never even thought of scammers using discord... thanks for the heads up, will keep that in mind!

I can understand your frustration, but unless I am misreading the first post I don't think Jjay intentionally misled anyone.  It sounds to me like he is the one potentially being scammed and was trying to get more information on the vendor.  

Yes, he said he received his first two orders quickly, but he also said that he hadn't received a tracking number or anything from them after placing his third order with them.  Based on that I would view the first post as a red flag and avoid the vendor until Jjay actually receives his order from them.
that's EXACTLY what happened!  The old bate and switch. :(

Welp, im out a lot of funds. What gets me is they will reply to another email addy asking to order but won't when I ask where is the order. Glad to see this moved to scam..stay away!!

Yup, I’m out a lot of funds as well. There are ways to track a person down via bitcoin but it’s not easy. I wonder if anyone has served justice in a case like this?

Yup, I’m out a lot of funds as well. There are ways to track a person down via bitcoin but it’s not easy. I wonder if anyone has served justice in a case like this?
So sorry to hear, but it comes with the territory. The golden rule is NEVER spend more than you can afford to lose. Yes, I'm very upset got scammed again but it happens to the best of it.

It's probably best we all just move on and not try to track anyone down. I can almost guarantee you that we don't want to get in contact with these people..think about that for a little while. 

Keep your chin up though, mate! Cheers

WAS a good vendor with GREAT RC's....but then he disappeared. IDK what happened and honestly.....IDC. I moved on at this part. It's all comes with the territory.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back