USA RESEARCH CHEMICALS 2020

• Thread starter Thread starter Admin
  • Start date Start date
Thanks for letting me know @NolaBoss! I wish I could snag some NEP but I can't take it with SSRIs, and not much into Noids... May be interested if your stock expands!

Sounds Great. Prob gonna order soon just waiting for other members who tried this vendor. Can't even find a Stims from a domestic vendor in long while.

Last edited by a moderator:
I reccomend coinomi as a tumbler personally.  Sure theres fees but never had any issues. 

Also I'm going to take a shot on them and report back.

Heads up I got burned a few weeks ago by a Rapid imposter. No reply from scammer or his original email.  

Took the plunge on 9/17 and landed today, 9/19, halfway across the country. They are quick to respond and shipped same day. 

Preliminary tests show quality product, so I'll definitely be considering using them again, especially if their product offerings expand!

@NolaBoss I ordered on a Friday,  they shipped on a Saturday, which may have been a favor. But pack arrived today. The item I ordered upon initial testing is legit. So 4 days from order to mailbox. Also great with  communication. Definitely would recommend based upon my initial order with them. 

NolaBoss said:
GRAND OPENING SALE 

NEP (N-Ethyl-Pentedrone)

1 Gram= $45    GRAND OPENING SALE $30

3 Grams= $100 GRAND OPENING SALE $75

10 Grams= $190 GRAND OPENING SALE $150
Man, best of luck.  I recomend his services based upon 10/10 shipping 10/10 communication, 10/10 product quality. Besides I haven't seen domestic Nep in a long while. 

I enjoy Eutylone very much. Any estimate of when you might stock it.  I was going to grab some nep off you , but wondering if I should wait till you have both.  

Took the plunge on 9/17 and landed today, 9/19, halfway across the country. They are quick to respond and shipped same day. 

Preliminary tests show quality product, so I'll definitely be considering using them again, especially if their product offerings expand!
Wow, damn, everyone involved in the project must have really like you. Mine should be tomorrow. Can’t wait.

what happened was going to order site is gone...

Last edited by a moderator:
Been curious about nep I just have to be sure my paycheck auto deposited and I’m on my way to funky town haha

I could be wrong, he may be working on his site, but it looks like a classic short-con exit scam. 

As we vend entirely different RC’s he is not a competitor son I have no reason to   bash his operation but it looks like a quick inandout. Hopefully not. If it was, he’ll pop up under another business name so be careful.

One thing or biz RCSuppliet USA will never do is scam. If we’re going out of business, it will be announced on DBG weeks ahead of time. 
Be careful everyone. 
Namaste

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back