Vanassea's Shop

vanessasshop

Vanessa's Shop​

*Hey guy's. welcome to my shop, here you'll only find one thing O-Desmethyltramadol (O-DSMT). We've found though tons of research that it has that potential to be quite a remarkable substance (think 10X stronger than putty) so any possible holes or cracks are a thing of the past. And that's just one, just one of it's many uses. If your interested in purchasing some then please scroll below:
AmountPrice
1 gram$40
5 grams$100
10 grams$220
20 grams$400
Priority Shipping $12

PAYMENT METHODS​

BITCOIN
MONERO

How To Place An Order​

1. Don't make the Subject Line, "What's In Store", "How's the Crystal" instead improvise a little and say "Hey", "How's t kickin", "We still on for tonight" (PS Probably not)
  2. Just email "5 grams + shipping $12 $112 BTC to vanessasellschems@proton.me"
  3. Expect to receive an "Order Confirmation" email within 24 hours
  4. After receiving the order confirmation number you'll receive an address correlating with your choice of payment. If you don't pay within 24 hours make another order because we might have be out.
*You might be thinking this looks a lot like the website GradeALaB had. That's because I was his partner up until 2 weeks before he scammed and wound up in rehab for the 3rd time. We debated on offering benzo's because their was so much potential profit to be made but once he got his hands on it he gradually changed in a big way. But no need to fear he only scammed 4 customer's out of 9 grams. So that's a piece of cake to make whole. If he affected you just reach out with proof, because I do still have access to the email so please don't say he stole 80 grams from you when we both know that's a lie. And no need to worry once he's out of rehaab he's on his own and will never be a part of this business, I won't go to far into my personal life but their mouths being fed that would thanks to this business and that comes first ALWAYS.

None of the products on this site are to be used for human or animal testing. If you come into contact with the chemical please wash whatever office or skin fragment that it toughed thoughtfully. Remembered these are research chemicals and are still in the researching stages.

Vanessa's Shop​

*Hey guy's. welcome to my shop, here you'll only find one thing O-Desmethyltramadol (O-DSMT). We've found though tons of research that it has that potential to be quite a remarkable substance (think 10X stronger than putty) so any possible holes or cracks are a thing of the past. And that's just one, just one of it's many uses. If your interested in purchasing some then please scroll below:
AmountPrice
1 gram$40
5 grams$100
10 grams$220
20 grams$400
Priority Shipping $12

PAYMENT METHODS​

BITCOIN
MONERO

How To Place An Order​

1. Don't make the Subject Line, "What's In Store", "How's the Crystal" instead improvise a little and say "Hey", "How's t kickin", "We still on for tonight" (PS Probably not)
  2. Just email "5 grams + shipping $12 $112 BTC to vanessasellschems@proton.me"
  3. Expect to receive an "Order Confirmation" email within 24 hours
  4. After receiving the order confirmation number you'll receive an address correlating with your choice of payment. If you don't pay within 24 hours make another order because we might have be out.
*You might be thinking this looks a lot like the website GradeALaB had. That's because I was his partner up until 2 weeks before he scammed and wound up in rehab for the 3rd time. We debated on offering benzo's because their was so much potential profit to be made but once he got his hands on it he gradually changed in a big way. But no need to fear he only scammed 4 customer's out of 9 grams. So that's a piece of cake to make whole. If he affected you just reach out with proof, because I do still have access to the email so please don't say he stole 80 grams from you when we both know that's a lie. And no need to worry once he's out of rehaab he's on his own and will never be a part of this business, I won't go to far into my personal life but their mouths being fed that would thanks to this business and that comes first ALWAYS.

None of the products on this site are to be used for human or animal testing. If you come into contact with the chemical please wash whatever office or skin fragment that it toughed thoughtfully. Remembered these are research chemicals and are still in the researching stages.
You appear to have made a mistake on your price structure 5 grams is sold at cheaper rate than 10 grams

Something is telling me this is too good to be true after the dramatic rise and fall of GAL... I suppose time will tell.. Ive reached out to place a test order as well. Will let everyone know how this round goes.

Something is telling me this is too good to be true after the dramatic rise and fall of GAL... I suppose time will tell.. Ive reached out to place a test order as well. Will let everyone know how this round goes.
I haven’t got a reply yet hoping to get one, are there no approved vendors selling odsmt? I will be donating soon to find out..

I really want to trust this
I haven’t gotten a email reply\\
Just sent in an order. Will update here when/if it happens.

Sorry the email listed for my shop was the one I had kept before finishing up making the rentry, (I'm not used to being the builder so please and more so communication and packaging so please accept my apologies).

I'd like to offer 4 free 100mg sample's shipping included to prove I'm not an imposter to user's with over 10 messages and especially my former father's clients, though I know it will take a lot more than that to earning your trust.

Sample's will be taken in tomorrow and shipped within 48 hours, more than likely the next day.

Last edited:
Sorry the email listed for my shop was the one I had kept before finishing up making the rentry, (I'm not used to being the builder so please and more so communication and packaging so please accept my apologies).

I'd like to offer 4 free 100mg sample's shipping included to prove I'm not an imposter to user's with over 10 messages and especially my former father's clients, though I know it will take a lot more than that to earning your trust.

Sample's will be taken in tomorrow and shipped within 48 hours, more than likely the next day.
Hi! I'm very interested in trying your sample and can leave a review. Thank you, I emailed you :)

Replied my finished order details to both emails to be safe! All love

Can you clarify what the correct email is?

*the original proton mail listed kicked back but the email on the retry seems valid so far* is what I meant

so i read the rentry, gradea scammed me out of 10grams. If his thread is up all the posts should still be there. He even doxed me on my tracking number. How would we show proof of emails when they were always self-destructive messages.

Last edited:
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back