Vanassea's Shop

If he needs that little sheesh pray for dude, let the poor bastard keep it I spend 4x that daily on materials for contracting. Karma will come again to you my friend your’e only on the decline

Just sent in an order. Will update here when/if it happens.
Steer clear, seems like grade a, after I sent my paid order email I got a response saying “yes I’d be glad to make a order got 5/2 grams, with a bitcoin address” which was far from what I ordered, no reply asking why he said and if my order is out..

i think it's time for the Adim to blacklist this vendor before more people lose their hard-earned money. I knew i wasn't going to get my 10gs that i was scammed out of. This is mind blowing that it's even made it it this far. No one should be sending funds to this scammer, seems to be their last attempt to milk more money from innocent people before they are finished.

Vanessa Monday at 6:51 PM on DBG:

"I'd like to offer 4 free 100mg sample's shipping included to prove I'm not an imposter to user's with over 10 messages and especially my former father's clients, though I know it will take a lot more than that to earning your trust."

(I email & ask if there's a sample available)

Vanessa by email:
"Samples are for new customers the have never shopped before and according to the this you've had quite a few orders."

My email response:

"Yes, you specifically asked for previous Grade A clients on DBG."
(I then quote her post on Monday offering samples for "user's with over 10 messages and especially my former father's clients".)
I end the email with:
"I'll be fine without the sample. Thank you for responding."

Vanessa's email to me today:

"Yeah it's people like you that really make you want to go out of your way and help them out. The people sitting around talking shit while not doing shit. The losers who find time to make little witty email "jokes". And I never asked for Grade As clients maybe if you guy's weren't so caught up in your bubble of shit you'd know that.
Now piss off don't email me again, I won't bother reading it."

Classy. Very classy.

so did anyone get to order from vanessa? i emailed the first email they listed which was wrong. Then emailed the new one. Then i never got a reply so i went to his website and there was ANOTHER new email listed. its now like a week later, still never heard back

I am going to go out on a limb and guess that nope, no one that ordered received a thing. Hopefully it was only a couple of unlucky individuals that placed an order.

This needs to be moved to the blacklist section because it was so clearly Grade(F)Lab coming back around for round 2 of a scam. The guy is embarrassing himself further, which I didn’t think was possible

Vanessa's Shop​

*Hey guy's. welcome to my shop, here you'll only find one thing O-Desmethyltramadol (O-DSMT). We've found though tons of research that it has that potential to be quite a remarkable substance (think 10X stronger than putty) so any possible holes or cracks are a thing of the past. And that's just one, just one of it's many uses. If your interested in purchasing some then please scroll below:
AmountPrice
1 gram$40
5 grams$100
10 grams$220
20 grams$400
Priority Shipping $12

PAYMENT METHODS​

BITCOIN
MONERO

How To Place An Order​

1. Don't make the Subject Line, "What's In Store", "How's the Crystal" instead improvise a little and say "Hey", "How's t kickin", "We still on for tonight" (PS Probably not)
  2. Just email "5 grams + shipping $12 $112 BTC to vanessasellschems@proton.me"
  3. Expect to receive an "Order Confirmation" email within 24 hours
  4. After receiving the order confirmation number you'll receive an address correlating with your choice of payment. If you don't pay within 24 hours make another order because we might have be out.
*You might be thinking this looks a lot like the website GradeALaB had. That's because I was his partner up until 2 weeks before he scammed and wound up in rehab for the 3rd time. We debated on offering benzo's because their was so much potential profit to be made but once he got his hands on it he gradually changed in a big way. But no need to fear he only scammed 4 customer's out of 9 grams. So that's a piece of cake to make whole. If he affected you just reach out with proof, because I do still have access to the email so please don't say he stole 80 grams from you when we both know that's a lie. And no need to worry once he's out of rehaab he's on his own and will never be a part of this business, I won't go to far into my personal life but their mouths being fed that would thanks to this business and that comes first ALWAYS.

None of the products on this site are to be used for human or animal testing. If you come into contact with the chemical please wash whatever office or skin fragment that it toughed thoughtfully. Remembered these are research chemicals and are still in the researching stages.
You're honestly is refreshingly. Like seriously.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back