Vanassea's Shop

so i read the rentry, gradea scammed me out of 10grams. If his thread is up all the posts should still be there. He even doxed me on my tracking number. How would we show proof of emails when they were always self-destructive messages.
I hate to hear that… I wonder why he refunded me before his episode

It's not very encouraging that the name Vanessa is misspelled on the email address posted ("vanassa...") on the Rentry after three tries at a working address. I very much hope my doubts are proven wrong.

Sorry the email listed for my shop was the one I had kept before finishing up making the rentry, (I'm not used to being the builder so please and more so communication and packaging so please accept my apologies).

I'd like to offer 4 free 100mg sample's shipping included to prove I'm not an imposter to user's with over 10 messages and especially my former father's clients, though I know it will take a lot more than that to earning your trust.
Ok guy's I've been having some trouble setting everything up in regards to my email, I'm not usually the nose to set it up nor an am I one to place blame on my mistakes.

You'll find the email located on my website in the "Example" section which is harder to find then you would think. I 'm to set up the rules section of my website now so that everything is made clear as well as setting up alternate means of contact like Telegram or any other suggestions.

Now as we're entering Summer I'd like throw a deal for the next week starting Friday the 5th (though it start now Friday's just a good day to end). Here's how the deal will works.

o order's 10 grams can expect an extra gram totaling 12
And I haven't quite worked out what the prize should be for anybody ordering 10 grams.

Anybody who's placed an order please send your details ( including, transaction #, date, and the amount for; l to vannessa.shop@proton.me and I'll get you proceed and ready to go. Once again I apologize for the rough start and the technical unawareness on my part especially why it comes to saving hashes and stuff like that

I've finally gotten the email down which happened to be the one I originally made for my site:
It's not very encouraging that the name Vanessa is misspelled on the email address posted ("vanassa...") on the Rentry after three tries at a working address. I very much hope my doubts are proven wrong.
You're not but the misspelling at the title isn't my idea, my idea was to have my name as far from my actual name as possible.

Last edited:
so i read the rentry, gradea scammed me out of 10grams. If his thread is up all the posts should still be there. He even doxed me on my tracking number. How would we show proof of emails when they were always self-destructive messages.
GradeALeft records show he scammed 4 people. 3 out of 1 gram and one for4 =, as well as 3 stragglers never more than 5 grams.

e Any doubts will be dispelled be and the misspellings are on are indeed done on purpose
Just sent in an order. Will update here when/if it happens.

If you have pace an order can you be sure you sent it to vanassa.shop@proton.me because it's, bone one dry besdise. I want to make sure all customers get their order;s within a reasonable time from

Last edited:
GradeALeft records show he scammed 4 people. 3 out of 1 gram and one for4 =, as well as 3 stragglers never more than 5 grams.
no it was definitely 10 grams, i never ordered anything less. i could even show the coin transaction id. I lost almost 200$ before he decided to scam me. All the proof is on his thread. I even sent emails asking for a refund, not a single response. It wouldn't Suprise me if this is the same guy.

I hate to hear that… I wonder why he refunded me before his episode
my thoughts exactly, as sad as it sounds i prob spent over at least 1k or more on him just to lose my $ and him doxing my home address when i have a wife and 3 small children and a pregnant wife at home.

This whole thing is sketchy. I was also refunded before GAL bounced , so I didn’t have it as bad as some others. But the misspellings and grammatical syntax is sounding very familiar..

e Any doubts will be dispelled be and the misspellings are on are indeed done on purpose

If you have pace an order can you be sure you sent it to vanassa.shop@proton.me because it's, bone one dry besdise. I want to make sure all customers get their order;s within a reasonable time fro I sent my order details over

I sent my order details ove just waiting on reply

Ok guy's I've been having some trouble setting everything up in regards to my email, I'm not usually the nose to set it up nor an am I one to place blame on my mistakes.

You'll find the email located on my website in the "Example" section which is harder to find then you would think. I 'm to set up the rules section of my website now so that everything is made clear as well as setting up alternate means of contact like Telegram or any other suggestions.

Now as we're entering Summer I'd like throw a deal for the next week starting Friday the 5th (though it start now Friday's just a good day to end). Here's how the deal will works.

o order's 10 grams can expect an extra gram totaling 12
And I haven't quite worked out what the prize should be for anybody ordering 10 grams.

Anybody who's placed an order please send your details ( including, transaction #, date, and the amount for; l to vannessa.shop@proton.me and I'll get you proceed and ready to go. Once again I apologize for the rough start and the technical unawareness on my part especially why it comes to saving hashes and stuff like that

I've finally gotten the email down which happened to be the one I originally made for my site:

You're not but the misspelling at the title isn't my idea, my idea was to have my name as far from my actual name as possible.
Please email me back I paid and sent order through a reply to the email listed on ur DBG thread

I paid for 2 grams them they sent me a email back to asking pay for 5/2 grams of more.. I never asked for. Won’t reply about what I paid for

JFC this is the most embarrassing shit, GradeA .. I mean, “Vanessa”.. go get clean and quit playin’ with ppls hard earned $$.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back