Vendors going to hell

freddie7776

Is is just me or are all the vendors prices going up, shipping is outrageous, or they are just a dick. I been shopping around for a couple products and messaged quite a few of the vendors and pretty much everyone was a smart ass or changing insane prices or both. I know the shutdown drove prices up a little because of shortage but damn. And no excuse for being a dick at all to paying customers. Idk. Hopefully we will get some new vendors here or they will change there attitude.

I haven’t experienced that. And, just a suggestion here, but you might want to have a bit more patience with vendors. Maybe read their last few posts-if they do post anything-and see if anything is going on or if they explained why things are slower or what not. If they don’t post, read the last 2-3 pages and see if any reviews contain any extra info. 

I personally have noticed vendors going above & beyond throughout this pandemic. Although the diff mAiL caRrierS are bogging things down w/delays & such, I for one have no had any issues, thankfully. And I know a lot of members who would agree with me. 

I have not had the same experience.....the vendors I work with are as nice and patient as always...prices have stayed the same for me. Sucks to hear you’re having this experience! 

After my experience with a certain vendor that rhymes with illow, I can tell you that I don’t mind paying for safety. Most vendors are diligent in packing things securely. All it takes is one messy, messy, messy vendor. So.. as long as quality and security are good.. I don’t mind payin.

@Sgrbr420 people dont understand . Dollars have no intrinsic value. Ever since Nixon removed pegging USA to gold standard. The goal is moving to cash free society. Yes. Buy real gold and real silver. Buy tangibles. Land. Food. Ammo. Water will be next gold rush. Soon enough, wr will have dollars  for toilet paper, cuurency flying thru the air as trash, in the gutters. See:ZIMBABWE.hell.Conch shells were currency a long time ago. Crypto of course has value, because a programmer and the users SAY it does. Far more than phony digital plastic, at some point.

@Sgrbr420 people dont understand . Dollars have no intrinsic value. Ever since Nixon removed pegging USA to gold standard. The goal is moving to cash free society. Yes. Buy real gold and real silver. Buy tangibles. Land. Food. Ammo. Water will be next gold rush. Soon enough, wr will have dollars  for toilet paper, cuurency flying thru the air as trash, in the gutters. See:ZIMBABWE.hell.Conch shells were currency a long time ago. Crypto of course has value, because a programmer and the users SAY it does. Far more than phony digital plastic, at some point.
Sure, fiat currency in concept is tied to agreement of value comparative to other global systems.  But it does have utility intrinsic in its value. You’ll spend 50 dollars on a pair of shoes that maybe I would give 60 for, the value in that is enormously more helpful than “hey how much gold to you want for that gold? “ “dude, just trade me that exact size chunk of gold and I’ll be cool. Here. Wait, which one’s mine?”

also, I feel most products available have no real value either but they’re symbolically valuable. A wedding ring, for example, or a business suit. If everyone wore whatever the wanted to work sensibilities and jealousies and anxiety over proper attire would stall people showing up and working. Then you leave work and go to a bar in your suit may signal “provider, successful, competent, desirable” to a woman who wouldn’t look at the dude in shorts chugging cheap vodka    It’s not intrinsic if you’re a  purists, but it is intricate to have access to an item to use for trade that didn’t first require you to embed with your own work, then waste time finding someone who did the same but you both equally value and are in need of the others good   Plus, as you said you can wipe your sss with it   Toilet paper shortage? Better not have a bar of gold    

anything that enters culture takes on value because 

The reason that price risen is almost affected by raw material cost risen in stead of shipping fee risen.

I am speaking from the perspective of a China supplier.

Shipping time become longer is because of the affect of virus.(Less shipping worker)

But it will be normal soon.

I have not had the same experience.....the vendors I work with are as nice and patient as always...prices have stayed the same for me. Sucks to hear you’re having this experience! 
Well if you look at prices over the past 8 years or something yes they have gone up. But so has availability of legit pain meds and benzos. The US has made a mess of the so called “opiate epidemic” we have changed prescribing standards and limits. Making doctors afraid of getting in trouble, loosing their license, or even jail time for overprescribing opioids. All that this move has done is made the street opiate scene a mess and cause people in legit pain unable to get proper treatment. An influx of research Chem type opioids to flood the streets. More H than ever before. I have seen no positive effects from their attempts to control dependency and addiction to opiates. They have made things worse. People should be able to get the medications they need and if they are dependent they should be taken care of by a medical professional with proper meds not be forced to subutex/suboxone unless they want to go to a clinic everyday and there still exists huge areas that have no Methadone clinics. Doctors need to push back and prescribe medications the way they feel benefits and results in the most harm reduction for the patient

Also I don’t think the slow shipping can be put on the vendors it’s out of our control and it’s in your hands now to plan further ahead and keep a bigger back stash of meds that you may be dependent on 

Definitely plan ahead as we are in treacherous times 

Last edited by a moderator:
A Vendor of mine recently told me he was no longer able to assist and to find business elsewhere after years of doing business together. Anyone have an idea whats going on?

What concerns and bothers me most is the lack of communication from some of the most previously reliable, stalwart vendors.  That makes me believe that some of the issues on their end may be related to legal crackdowns and such and aren't all or only pandemic-related.  I understand if there are stock issues, logistical issues of all kinds, that the pandemic has impacted international shipping immensely--but you'd think they'd keep better open lines of communication with prior customers.  I'd appreciate even disappointing update messages to the effect that "welp, we're trying, but alas we're still not able to get things back on track yet..." but unfortunately communication has been spotty across the board for months it seems. 

My 2 cents is I think maybe some vendors may only venture out to ship 1 or 2 days a week . So if one orders say on a fri or Monday , the vendor may only ship on mon and Thur only . Then if a Cim is involved it may have to land or at least be  in The air prior . Yes it’s Covid and all the rest 

I am just SOL I can't find any help, vendors that I have used, just yesterday When I ask if they were taking orders, told me NO WE ARE NOT!.

Right now I think I have been scammed by Email Pharm Quality Dear Robbie,  I paid via PayPal Nov 16Th was told shipping 3-5 days, tracking number within

48 hr. Then I had to call Robbie and I receive, at the time did not know, was a bogus TN. The Order never moved from item bagged status since Nov 18Th.

I have made call after call and Robbie says Your order is moving it will be there in 4-5 days. I have sent so many Emails it has made me ill and I have no meds left.

Today he is not answering his phone. I have sent texts, Emails its been almost a month, I have demanded a refund. This vender has cost me so much money and stress. Has anyone ever used this vendor?? Pharm Quality E mail vendor?? DON'T

If you used PP as you say you can dispute it. That is what I would do if it has been a month and is US2US. Typically taking PP is a sign they trust you and also will deliver. It can be reversed even a PPFF can be if "unauthorized". I would email again politely stating you do not wish to do a dispute but in 2 days you will have no choice. I bet you get a refund.

Good Luck

My 2 cents is I think maybe some vendors may only venture out to ship 1 or 2 days a week . So if one orders say on a fri or Monday , the vendor may only ship on mon and Thur only . Then if a Cim is involved it may have to land or at least be  in The air prior . Yes it’s Covid and all the rest 
I have not gotten confirmation of this, but I get the feeling it's true from vendor communications

I think most are in the same vote, if international, I have 3x letters out there floating around for 7 we..ks now, is it the Ven..ors fault, I say not, If they say they have sent them, I have know reason not to believe this, if from a good source with high ratings, Nor am I going to demand a reship at this point in time, I think they deserve a little longer, given the post state at the moment, just let them know, and relax, not easy, I need my reading martial big time, but without these people (Ven..ors) we would really be in trouble, mine is not for recreational use, I owe what little bit of enjoyment I get out of life and the time spent with my Family to these people (Ven.ors). I am sure there are some out there that may not be so great to deal with, but feel most have there hearts in the right place, I know of a Ven..or who was very sick and died  and up until the end he kept sending mags as he knew what it was like to be in this situation. All that we can do is wait and see, Prices of reading material has gone up but like everything else you now buy has also gone up in price.

These are only my thoughts, but demanding things towards a Ven..or is not going to help at all, There are some really nice ones out there, I could name one now that would see most through if this was allowed, still may take a while to get to you, but the trust is there. But I will be returning to my old ven..or when he is able to reship, as I am a funny person, he has looked after me for a while, so that deserves my loyalty in return....

How has things been from tj and DWC? Been awhile and I placed an order but hes always been great for me but just seeing all these problems people are having. I had some issues during the worst of it but it was all delivery related and not my suppliers fault at all. It's been back to norm now. 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back