Very new but grateful

Aloneoncloud9

Hello! First, I want to say thank you for this forum. I have never posted on or joined a forum before and I'm very happy this is my first. It's well laid out and easy to navigate. It also seems like there are a lot of intelligent people here and it's a safe place for anyone with common sense. Lastly, I just wanted to say hi and introduce myself. I'm 27 and have been diagnosed with fibro*myalgia and C F S. (Not sure if were supposed to slang those words up or not, LOL)  Fibro is a disease characterized by widespread chronic pain and about 30 other symptoms. I had given up hope at finding any sort of relief but this forum has at least given me a light at the end of the tunnel.

Hello,

This was the first forum that I ever joined and I  never would have imagined that I would like it so much that I'm a moderator! The information is great but the members are even better.  I hope you are on the way to some relief from pain and a better quality of life. That's what this place did for me and I'm eternally grateful. Welcome!

2earls

Welcome to the most awe-inspiring forum EVER,  lol 

seriously, do lots of reading before you start posting regularly.  It pays off BIG TIME!

we aare glad to have you!

Hello,

This was the first forum that I ever joined and I  never would have imagined that I would like it so much that I'm a moderator! The information is great but the members are even better.  I hope you are on the way to some relief from pain and a better quality of life. That's what this place did for me and I'm eternally grateful. Welcome!

2earls
It definitely seems that way about the members and I am very grateful. Honestly, even just having a place to say what I'm going through to people who can at least empathize seemed to helped. I feel like I joined a club with people who are similar to me. 

(I learned how to quote, lol!!)

Last edited by a moderator:
Im glad i found this forum, not only so many members understand my pain( btw two of many of my problems fibro and cfs...not fun at all...

welcome aboard though /default_smile.png

Im glad i found this forum, not only so many members understand my pain( btw two of many of my problems fibro and cfs...not fun at all...

welcome aboard though /default_smile.png
Definitely not fun. I'm sorry to hear that. Have you found any treatments or ways to help it at all? Massage seems to provide a slight albeit temporary relief from the pain. 

If you have not done so yet, please read the rules and regs, and also read the thread entitled "helpful quoted information for new members" which is located in the same section as the introductions. There is a great deal of information there that you will need to know.

Again, welcome!  If you need anything, give me or 2earls a shout!

Cat

deep tissue massage helps me, but who can afford to get it every day :(...

the vitamins im on thanks for this place do help me at least exist on my not so horrific days..

honestly if i do not have them, i feel like crawling into a ball and never wake me please...lol, oh i know not funny at all.  But im sure you get it...

Has the disease disabled you any?  Ihad it for 15 yrs and though in pain was able to work and not have any hard core meds.....

but 7 yrs ago i woke up screaming...my mucles where popping all over like a seizure and nobody could touch me....

was bounced from doc to doc...

yes i do have osteo arthris and Ra arthritis along with some other so much fun stuff....and cfs...ebstein barr..omg list to long lol

They blame the pain im in on fibro....i wish they would find a cure,...instead of bandaid it with meds...

deep tissue massage helps me, but who can afford to get it every day :(...

the vitamins im on thanks for this place do help me at least exist on my not so horrific days..

honestly if i do not have them, i feel like crawling into a ball and never wake me please...lol, oh i know not funny at all.  But im sure you get it...

Has the disease disabled you any?  Ihad it for 15 yrs and though in pain was able to work and not have any hard core meds.....

but 7 yrs ago i woke up screaming...my mucles where popping all over like a seizure and nobody could touch me....

was bounced from doc to doc...

yes i do have osteo arthris and Ra arthritis along with some other so much fun stuff....and cfs...ebstein barr..omg list to long lol

They blame the pain im in on fibro....i wish they would find a cure,...instead of bandaid it with meds...
Me too. God that's horrible. I haven't had anything like that yet. I can't work currently because it's unmanaged right now. I'm waiting on a preauth from my insurance so I can get my leerica back. It was the only thing that help at all long term.  Ugh I just got over mono, I had it for four fricking months when it's only supposed to last three weeks. It was awful.  Look for a local school or college offering massage. Students usually have certain number of hours they have to get in so it's a lot cheaper.  Here it's around 20 dollars

i had mono when i was five, ebsten barr is from mono but its for life :(...it wakes up and goes to sleep..nasty cycle..

never thought about massage school..though im a bit afraid that someone doesnt know what there doing and pressing the wrong part on me..just hurts way to much...

have you tried gabspentin or the real name for it, norontin?  its not great but it does help the nerves in your body calm down.  I find any insurance i have will agree to this...it may take a bit to build up but hey for me ill try ANYTHING LOL

i had mono when i was five, ebsten barr is from mono but its for life :(...it wakes up and goes to sleep..nasty cycle..

never thought about massage school..though im a bit afraid that someone doesnt know what there doing and pressing the wrong part on me..just hurts way to much...

have you tried gabspentin or the real name for it, norontin?  its not great but it does help the nerves in your body calm down.  I find any insurance i have will agree to this...it may take a bit to build up but hey for me ill try ANYTHING LOL
 Yeah  I have a ton of it. I was actually trying to get rid of it lol. I don't like it. It didn't help the pain at all for me. The only thing that worked at all was Leerica and my insurance won't cover that right now /default_sad.png 

Really, oh that totally sucks...I cant do lyrica as my cholesterol is to high..even on meds for it...so if i take it and gain weight im in real trouble...

I do wish I could take it,  I hae seen people talking about it on here.  maybe put the name in the search feature on the board and see what pops up for ya...

and like i said in doubt and really cannot find it on your own, reach out to the staff.  they are the best and if they do know s place to get it, they will help you best they can :)...pm me any time you wish to chat :)

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. CnC5 @ CnC5: Hope everyone has had a great weekend! Check out our new post on our thread ✨️✌️
  2. A @ AnnaSofia: Hi all hope everyone’s having an above average weekend.
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  5. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  6. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  7. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  8. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  11. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  12. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  13. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  14. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  15. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  16. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  17. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  19. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  20. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
Back