Wait What? This Place Is Big Inside

subject5

Howdy Ya'll, where ya'll from?  If I may introduce myself,  My friends call me 5 but you can call me Mr. 5  'til I get to know all ya'll.

I'm a friendly sort until I'm crossed as I suspect mostly everyone is.  Lend me a helping hand and I will try to earn your respect.

I'm gonna head on over to the forum rules and read a spell.  I hope not to offend.   alright then   5

what's up subject5....I know this is gonna sound weird but does the name "Zonkedup" mean anything to you? Since you asked I'm from Atlanta, how bout you?

Hi MedicatedMike,  Im from NY  naw  Zonkedup means nothing to me other than ive felt that way a few times.  East coast your up early aint ye?

Nice to meet u Mr. 5...I'm originally from MI but recently relocated to TX. Still trying to adjust, but it's cool. I'm new here too, just wanted to say hello

Howdy Ya'll, where ya'll from?  If I may introduce myself,  My friends call me 5 but you can call me Mr. 5  'til I get to know all ya'll.

I'm a friendly sort until I'm crossed as I suspect mostly everyone is.  Lend me a helping hand and I will try to earn your respect.

I'm gonna head on over to the forum rules and read a spell.  I hope not to offend.   alright then   5

Nice to meet u Mr. 5...I'm originally from MI but recently relocated to TX. Still trying to adjust, but it's cool. I'm new here too, just wanted to say hello

Who wants to bet this is zonkedup replying to himself?........ne takers.....I got hundred 2 one odds.........NE wagers?.......plz pm2me.....tks.....MM.....ur frd

you would be wrong MM I was doing my best Bagger Vance impression.  Please don't start false rumors it can harm a beautiful relationship.  Admin should know if members have more than one account. 

This is weird, but i guess you'll have to just choose to believe me or not...I'm not a man and I'm not zonk whoever. I'm a real woman, and those are my real lips from a real pic i took on my real phone. I've never been on here until i joined. Hope to get to know u all so u don't think I'm some random guy lol...I'm just a lil freaked out cuz I'm pretty girly and never been accused of being a dude. Anyway, I'm new and hope to enjoy it here. And whatever this Z person did to u, I'm sorry it's made u so suspicious. He must have been a jerk!

This is weird, but i guess you'll have to just choose to believe me or not...I'm not a man and I'm not zonk whoever. I'm a real woman, and those are my real lips from a real pic i took on my real phone. I've never been on here until i joined. Hope to get to know u all so u don't think I'm some random guy lol...I'm just a lil freaked out cuz I'm pretty girly and never been accused of being a dude. Anyway, I'm new and hope to enjoy it here. And whatever this Z person did to u, I'm sorry it's made u so suspicious. He must have been a jerk!
my apologies rainey, I jumped the gun and now am embarrassed

Yes, old Zonk was a bit of a problem child, but no worries, I'm confident that any doubt as to your gender and sincerity have been resolved. The furry guy will vouch for you and your lips!

Last edited by a moderator:
No need to be embarrassed, everyone makes mistakes. I shoulda taken u up on the bet tho, i could've made a quick buck lol. Nice to meet u btw

No need to be embarrassed, everyone makes mistakes. I shoulda taken u up on the bet tho, i could've made a quick buck lol. Nice to meet u btw
Yes indeed, I was about to say someone should've called me out. I might be a trigger happy asshole but I stand by my word

my apologies rainey, I jumped the gun and now am embarrassed
Don't fret, oh medicated one. Rainey seems like a young lady who can roll with the punches. Now relax and go get that prosthetic ear job I bought you for Christmas!

Yes, old Zonk was a bit of a problem child, but no worries, I'm confident that any doubt as to your gender and sincerity have been resolved. The furry guy will vouch for you and your lips!

Thank you again Jewbacca, you've been coming to my rescue all day. Glad to meet such a sweetheart. I owe u one

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back