Watch Your Mail Carrier

I have a buddy of mine that worked for USPS as a mail carrier on a temp. holiday contract. He did it for like 3 years in a row and he said the last year he did it, he found out some pretty interesting stuff. He said that when Customs opens up a package and seizes the contents, they leave some preprinted form in the empty package with a reference number and a phone number to call if you have questions. He said a bunch of carriers that knew that people were getting pills or what not through the mail, they would open the packages, take their stuff, leave one of these notes inside, re-tape the package and leave it on the persons doorstep. He said they did this because number 1, nobody in their right mind is going to call that number if they know what's in that box. And number 2, nobody's going to complain to USPS that their stuff was stolen!
Although I cant relate to this completely, I do have a package that has been at the Australian Customs Office for about 3 months now, They are Morphine S pills.. I never got a letter or nothing from customs, I just never received the package & doubt I ever will.. 

The seller claims 100% delivery success, I have emailed him several times about a reshipment which he refuses to do, He told me to contact the post office about the package which I wont do.. I did email them asking what the problem is but never got a reply, im not going to call or walk into the post office quoting the tracking number..

After many emails to the seller he blames me for not providing a phone number (Which I dont recall ever being asked) & says that I must contact them as they might have trouble finding my house! Unbelievable.

Anyone interested in knowing which website this is, wait until I have 20 forum posts then PM me.

Anyone ever experience their order being sent to the wrong address? Not only the wrong address, but not even in the same city or province (Canada)

I have the sender looking into this, I suspect he provided a working (but incorrect) tracking number. Or somehow Canada Post has really messed up. 

I know the address is printed correct and clear as he provided a pic before sending off. Please let me know if anyone has any experience with this or any advice. I'm waiting to hear back from the sender before dealing with mail service. 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back