Wellbutrin

Angelical

I want Everyone to take a look at Anti-Depressants. We have all heard of SSRIs causing Women to say God told them to drown their Children, or put their Baby in the Oven, when they stopped taking their SSRI, and I want everyone to understand how some of these Work, and get into the Biochemistry. First, the Theory being used with these Drugs is the “Brain Chemistry Theory”, where we assume that Mental Health issues come from an imbalance of Brain Chemistry. The Theory so being that if Serotonin is Low then a Selective Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitor (SSRI) will Raise the Levels of Natural Serotonin, thereby balancing out an otherwise Low Serotonin imbalance. It’s the same Theory as Schizophrenia Medication which does the Opposite and Lowers Dopamine and Serotonin Levels, as Hallucinations come from Activity in those Parts of the Brain. There used to be Anti-Depressants that worked as MAOIs, a lot of Medication was like Seroquel and Xanax or Valium do Today, and they would kind of numb the Emotions, kind of Sedate a person, like Thorazine, the main class was Barbituates and now Benzos are the most Common. Anti-Depressants were MAOIs though. MAOIs work on kind of the Ayahuasca Theory and we can compare all of these SSRIs and Ayahuasca, etc to Peyote also. Ayahuasca contains MAOIs and DMT, Peyote contains just Mescaline. The Brain Balance Theory then usually is being used with Reuptake Inhibitors, not Agonists like Peyote (which not just inhibits Reuptake, but Acts on the Receptors itself). And knowing that these Medicines are working this way, we can add to them, for example Melatonin can be taken at Night, as well as 5-HTP, or L-Dopa, etc, and all of this would expand on the Brain Chemistry Theory.

Anti-Depressants
So let’s get into how the work and make another comparison there are SSRIs, SNRIs and SDNRIs and Amphetamine and Phenidate, I mention those 2, which are Adderal and Ritilin, to make the Point that these Anti-Depressants, particularly the SDNRIs, are “Triple Reuptake Inhibitors”, so they are comparable to Amphetamine, Methyl-Amphetamine (Methamphetamine) and Phenidate and Methylphenidate, but those themselves are Prescription Medications and so are themselves actually Different. Wellbutrin for example, to make the Point, is a Triple Reuptake Inhibitor, does help Suppress Appetite, and also helps with Depression, may be Habit Forming, and could lead to Withdrawals if You stop taking it, but it is not Meth, or Cocaine, it is its own Thing. Then there are the SSRIs which are much weaker, and less Stimulating, as the N in SDNRI and SNRI is “Norepinephrine” and Epinephrine is Adrenaline, like an Epi Pen, so the Norepinephrine Reuptake means Your Adrenal System uses all of its Materials. Comparing Wellbutrin to ADHD Medication, Wellbutrin is more like Strattera than Adderal. Strattera is a Non-Stimulant ADHD Med that works much like Anti-Depressants but was never approved for Treating Depression.

So these should be used by People that need these Things. People with Deficiencies, as like Restless Leg Syndrome where You actually need Dopamine to sleep because of an imbalance, there are People that need this. And I share this so they can find what they need.

And lastly, Mucuna Puriens, Velvet Bean Seeds contain all that You would need to help increase effectiveness of the Medication. Then there is also Chacruna, which contains DMT but is not active without an MAOI, so in a Tea form for example alongside just Mucuna and say Wellbutrin, it would just add to the Serotonin System. There is also Ephedrine, which is a Asthma Medication, but if You mix it with Wellbutrin You could have a Seizure. Ephedrine should be used by itself, or in extremely low Doses. What it does is the same as Methamphetamine or Amphetamine also, except is also does the Releasing Part. Anti-Depressants just let You use all of Your own Supply, Ephedrine Adds to the Supply of Dopamine and Norepinephrine, so it Adds that extra Part. This could cause a Seizure though, so People taking Wellbutrin, Strattera, etc, should be very Careful with Ephedrine because their Brain Chemistry is Changed by the Wellbutrin and the Strattera, and it could be like 5x to 10x as Strong for You, than it would be for someone who was not taking Reuptake inhibitors.

I want Everyone to know about this, because there is:

1. A fear based on Stories of New Mothers killing Babies, that is maybe not such a well founded fear
2. Abuse, so People should know what it’s for and then also know that abuse, like Snorting can cause Seizures, and in many cases is more Painful than other substances.

And lastly, Medications like Remeron and Doxepine could also be added for Night to help with Sleep, unless You like Seroquel which also adds Dopamine. Seroquel in my opinion is just too Drowsy all Day all the Time. But I Hope this Helps some People, and Helps People Help People, as maybe You could suggest something to Help someone You know.

I want to get more Granular with all of this so that Everyone can have as much information as Possible.

First,
Wellbutrin is a Cathinone, it is the only Cathinone that is a Legal Prescription in the United States, meaning that it is an example of what Research Chemicals can be if they are actually Clinically Studied through the Investigational New Drug (IND) Program. In other Words, You can go to Your Doctor and tell them about a Research Chemical and ask them to Prescribe it to You, but You have to have a Really Good reason. Under Donald Trump this was opened up in America under the "Right to Try" Rule, which was Basically saying "A Person who is Dying of Cancer, or another Fatal Illness, may try whatever the want". And being a Cathinone, that means Wellbutrin is related to the Substances in the Khat Plant, as well as Mephedrone (Meow Meow), etc.

I would actually compare it also to Things like bk-MDMA, meaning that it acts Different for Different People and can cause Seizures and Everything. MDMA is Ecstasy, and Ecstasy has pretty normal Dosages person to person, with similar effects in each Person, but substances like bk-MDMA are much more varied. Different Dosages, and even the same Dosage, cause a Range of effects for Different People. We could say that Wellbutrin is kind of Closer to these Molecules because of the Structure.

This shows the Family of Molecules, with the Cathinones on the Right and the Amphetamines on the left. They are all Very Similar.

3-s2.0-B9780128054550000038-f03-01-9780128054550.jpg

This is Wellbutrin, and we could say that the Reason people are having Seizures is because of that weird Structure hanging off the bottom Right hand side, all that extra is what makes it a little more Dangerous than Cathinone or Amphetamine. But this is also why they Prescribe it. This Dangling Structure on the Right make it:
1. Hard to Synthesize, so it could be Patented in the first place
2. Seems to have taken away the Dopamine and Serotonin and Norepinephrine and Oxytocin releasing Effect of the rest of the Family of Molecules, making Bupropion (Wellbutrin) more of a Reuptake inhibitor instead of a Drug of Abuse
bupropion_2d.gif

Some People say that the way Bupropion (Wellbutrin) Works is not by making You Happy Necessarily, regarding the Anti-Depressant Prescription, but instead makes Other Activities more Enjoyable. It Blocks the Reuptake of Dopamine, so instead of Adding Dopamine it lets YOU Add the Dopamine with Activities, and the Activities become more Enjoyable as the Dopamine is Blocked from being Reuptaken. A way to better understand this is by comparing the Actions of Reuptake inhibitors to Esterase inhibitors. Esterase is something in Your Body that Eats something, for example Acetylcholine Esterase is in Your Body breaking apart Acetylcholine, Acetylcholine Esterase goes around Your Brain looking for Acetylcholine, and anything that it finds it breaks it down into Other Molecules. If You take an Acetylcholine Esterase inhibitor it will stop the Esterase and Your Body will have more Acetylcholine. Reuptake inhibitors work much the same way, except they Block the Reuptake. Blocking the Reuptake of Dopamine means that any Dopamine in Your Brain has to be used and does not get "Reuptaken" into the Bloodstream and Urinary Tract. It gets used in the Brain. So the Anti-Depressant Effect comes from that.

CYP2B6 is the primary enzyme that metabolizes bupropion into hydroxybupropion. Bupropion is therefore a potent inhibitor of CYP2D6 activity. Atomoxetine (Strattera) is metabolized primarily through the CYP2D6 enzymatic pathway. This is why Mixing the Molecules becomes more Dangerous. CYP2D6 is known to Break Down about 25% of Drugs on the Market. https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1110863017300228

So what Happens when You start Mixing Things like Wellbutrin and Strattera is they make each Other 5x to 10x Stronger, because Your Enzymes are inhibited, and therefor they do not Breakdown what is in the Blood Stream and the Brain. And so, if You took a Time Release Capsule of Wellbutrin, then decided to Snort of Strattera for example, You might be ok, but You increase Your Blood Levels, the same as Blood Alcohol content, and because the Enzymes don't Break it Down, it stays in Your Bloodstream. So then if You take more Strattera, the First dose hasn't left Your Bloodstream yet, and You might end up Overdosing much easier. This is the Danger with Wellbutrin, it is all about the Blood Levels. This is how People have Seizures from Overdosing on Wellbutrin, their Blood Concentration gets too high. It's not about how much they took over the Day necessarily, it is about how much they have in their Blood at any given moment. It also then causes Other Substances to build up in the Blood, by inhibiting the CYP2D6 Enzyme.

I just wanted to add all of this for Harm Reduction Purposes.

But because of the Dangers, and the Success of Wellbutrin as an Anti-Depressant, and Smoking Cessation Aid, and Diet Pill, etc, there may be Merit in looking at Research Chemicals in this Family for Clinical Studies, and I wrote this so maybe even some Clinicians and Doctors and Scientists can Recognize the Family of Molecules here, and maybe Create the next Substance that is better than Wellbutrin (maybe less Dangerous).

I know what I know, because I have been Studying Sasha Shulgin's Research since I was a Child. I always thought he was kind of like the Reason People even took Research Chemicals, as a kid I thought it was all working kind of how Sasha Shulgin would want, but I found that Researchers didn't even know who he was. Then Fentanyl and Br-Fentanyl, etc, Flooded the Research Chemical Market and I watched the entire Field be Destroyed. Where People were taking 5-MeO-DMT and 2C-I, they switched to Fentanyl, because it was still available when the Others were made Illegal. But I want everyone to understand these Things the way Sasha Shulgin understood these Things. He Writes specifically about this Family of Molecules (Phenethylamines), in his Book PIHKAL, and I suggest Everyone Order a Copy of the Book.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back