What causes you to change vendors?

never2many

I'm curious what prompts people that have been using a vendor for a long period of time to switch up and try another. As of late, my reason has been for alternative payment methods. 

I think one of the reasons to try a different vendor is so that you have an established back up in case your fave vendor is not available at some point.  And I agree with what you said- payment methods could definitely cause this too- if a vendor stopped accepting my preferred payment method I might have to look elsewhere. 

Payment methods
Products differing from what I thought I ordered
Weak products, no imprints, color issues....

For me it's several things .Of course product and being the real deal pharm grade.Still being blistered is a big plus for me.The relationship you have with the vendor ,if there cool and you both respect one another. Payment's of course .If the product has to cross customs or straight from your origin. Having a back up is always good cause shit does go wrong at times .I don't mind vendors that press product if there REAL CHEMIST not a garage chemist making mystery batches. That's huge dark web market's.I can go on and on ....

What are the 'preferred payment methods'?
Crypto - BTC is OK but I'd like to see a privacy coin such as Monero being adopted. Chain analysis is rapidly advancing and btc is very traceable without steps to mitigate tracking. There are many improved privacy coins but XMR is a good start and widely used.

I ride with mine as long as I can . My last change was almost 2 years ago . That was because lead times were all over the place . Product sent was not what was orders or even talked about as an alternative . Orders being  shorted 

I have been so Fortunate with who I switch to over the last two years. And always learn from the ones before what I need to do on my end to make things go smoothly as well

I know the need for back up is strong though in these days. But I always get scared to try ...when I try I am somewhat disappointed. Or experience the things above . No body is perfect . But my vendor is damn near . I have been so very blessed and spoiled ..So it’s not a fair comparison . 
🙏 I can reach him next week though .world is scary .

best thing to do is read any vendors threads . Especially if they are on it too . That is a good sign . 

Last edited by a moderator:
Deleted by Admin.

The topic of Olart is under US list.

Last edited by a moderator:
#1. Payment method...there’s some that I will never use no matter how good of a deal they have. I hate MG and WU. If that’s all they take, it’s a hard no

#2. Communication...I don’t need responses immediately but if I’m ghosted for 3+ days it’s a pass

#3. Trust...I’ve been burned before and building solid relationships is key. I just recently found a new vendor I’m very happy with and hopefully I don’t have to change anytime soon. 

Bad product or timing, I’m pretty faithful once I find my “go to”.. and I spend awhile reading reviews before picking a new vendor.

Usually I come to the forum and they’re  wiper clean.  Sometimes I’ll stay in touch, other times they’ll be my completely out of this world forever. 

Bad product

Bad shipping

Bad communication

And above all a bad attitude/rudeness/assholishness/disrespect.

When i suspect there drop shipping(taking my btc and ordering from vendors on DW).

Charging 4x what something goes for on DW($100 for something thats worth $25)

Having bad attitude and lying 

Inconsistent product - if its good one month then crap the next, I'm not confident to purchase again

Mode of payment - I also hate MG & WU.  Also not fan of CIM, I prefer BTC

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back