What causes you to change vendors?

@mountaincat9, I agree.  I had a very good vendor for a while and went along my merry way using them, did not check the forums in a while and lo and behold, all kinds of complaints after I sent donation.  Always check the forums BEFORE EVERY order, even if you've used the person and it's going great.  And if there's any blip of a problem, wait a few days because once there's an issue, other people will weigh in and you can see if it's resolved.  I check the forum before ordering now always.

Why change vendors?
1) No or poor communications
2) Inferior product, including dubious represses or risky looking product
3) No ship, no tracking sent to me if offered. Vendor not available for weeks
4) Shipping from outside my country and repeated recent LLs reports
5) The big one: Totally crazy, paranoid or way out line communications, All caps accusatory messages, wrong TN # (once got a TN # with contents for another member). Pics of a kiosk as "proof" they sent it....That was all from one vendor who I think was using what he/she sold. BS excuses containing contradictory messages, BS TN numbers, flat out lies that contradicted public statements. No names but all that happened from a single vendor; that fucker can rot in hell. I lost my $ and eventually he/she stopped responding when I IDed products pictured (claimed as sent) as well known BS inferior meds.
6) Crazy costs, as in I could order from reliable vendors, mark up 500% and still cost less. Promises to make restitution were never fulfilled. 

What keeps me.... I pay, it comes. It's right. They are out there. For any mags you want. 

Last edited by a moderator:
It scary that just a small dose can kill someone by adding Fentanyl to the product. It’s something we read about all the time. We need to be careful with who we use. Be safe every one. 👍👍
I will not advise anyone who asks me to order those products. Will not even buy when south of border, and that was advice from a pharmacist in Mex who wouldn't sell unless 100% sure of source.
Had 2 acquaintances OD in recent months, 1 after using dozens of Oxes from same batch in proceeding weeks. Guy was a genius, tested samples and took precautions. Processing, grinding, pressing is too sensitive to fuck with if fent is added. Have family in production, and quality control jobs at legit US pharm companies, basically a slight variance in potency is enough to kill and I don't trust the fakers to be able to control that very well.
Is it likely? No. Many here do fine but is death reversible?

Fent, broken promises. I get ignored when " it will ship tomorrow" and that ends up being a week later. Then you get bunk product or different than agreed and paid for. I've found two super reliable vendors that meet my needs with ZERO hassle. I hope it stays this way

I also read the entire thread on this forum before ordering & since I've joined this forum have only had amazing vendors and experiences. 

Previously I once got pain meds prescribed but after moving states and them becoming so strict, that ended, than I bought them on the street which is more expensive and riskier. I tried finding online source myself (before finding this forum) & they took my money, sent me a fake TN and it never showed up. (I should have knows as it was like 90 r0xies for $400 or something which is way to cheap). 

This forum opened up a whole new, trust worthier, compassionate way of obtaining what I need to survive. Thanks DBG and it's members! 

To the topic, I think there are lots of answers on why people would switch. Luckily this forum allows us to read many reviews often first before ordering :) 

What is everyone using these days for payment?  Was using WU but they would no longer allow it.  Tried SM and they became an extreme pain in the a$$ questioning every transaction and giving me a hard time.  I'm at a loss now.   Current vendor suggested mail cash and that is a hard NO for me.  

@GreatWhiteHope I only work with vendors across the pond as I rather enjoy getting real product & no BS therefore I use BTc.  There are only a couple of CIM vendors I would trust, so it can be done & with peace of mind, but you need to thoroughly read the vendor threads to make sure your not stepping in a whole lot of shit.

@GreatWhiteHope bitcoin and can use it via cash app if you want the easiest route for buying and sending bitcoin. 

Downside is cash app only let's you send bitcoin once every 24 hrs and the minimum is roughly $50.

I found out the hard way when I wanted to place two orders same day and second wasn't allowed. 

Hope that helps. 

Jiub

I stopped using a particular vendor because he said that my informing him that the r@c@kzees he had sent t@st@d “+” for f@nt and I was a liar because no one else was complaining. The people who didn’t complain to him may have passed (God forbid) or we’re scared. 

I refuse to donate to someone who is too arrogant and rich from all of us and wouldn’t even try to keep me around.   Just got defensive. I don’t like the idea of saying who it was  since they kinda have my m@-ilonG address for subscription.   

My other reason was another vendor got my donation but started taking 1-2 weeks to give me a TN.    Was great then he stopped being great.   People have read my complaints on specific forums.  But I kinda decided to not do that anymore since they have my subscription details....

one last reason was a j@cka$$ who thought my complaint about the Yew Ezz Pee Ezz wEb site made “him” look bad. Hounded me till I had the post removed which Admin hates doing.   

hope this is all ok to say here.   The last one is across the pond.   Not “My Cousin...” (you know who I mean)  but someone else.   

Really dont want to deal with Btc.  Just not my thing for a regular purchase and current vendors did not offer that as a solution.  Just said send cash via the mail.  No thank you.

@Jiub1 not true for me. CA let's me send up to $20k in BTC a week.  I can only send 10 transactions a day. 

Not sure why you are so limited. 

@alixjones2018 interesting! I used to be able to do 10 as well. The $20kbtc is still true for me too. It said due to block chain being busy or something that CA is limiting it to 1 transaction a day. I haven't used it in a week so that might have changed too. 

@Jiub1my apologies! I read that comment too fast! Minimum of $50. That makes sense! Thanks for not whomping me upside the head.

And wait...are you sending directly from CA? OR forwarding to a(nother) wallet? 

I forward to another wallet from CA. Never sending from CA to vendor. 

If you are sending to another wallet then perhaps it's the account/card you have attached to CA? 

But I guess no matter anyway since it sounds like you have already found another way. 😁

@alixjones2018 I was forwarding (I thought) but now I'm second guessing myself and might have been sending.. Ops..

I did find another way :) although I still use CA as well. 

Cheers, 

Jiub 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back