What causes you to change vendors?

Stealth, quality change, and timeline. Sometimes its great and takes 5 days, sometimes its a completely different product and take a month. Finding a dependable vendor is hard these days with markets changing so often.

Mine wants me to start a llc cos they can’t ship to normal address without it. 

if current vendor has become unreliable or shorts items without making it up multiple times or if product is no longer of good quality and last but not least the price if price is rasied or if i find same products for a cheaper price are all reasons to change vendors

Bad service.  It's always good to have two or three vendors in case one of them falls of the map.

Mike

Funnily enough, I've just switched over to a new full time vendor after months with a very good, very reasonable vendor. In my case, it's not because the old vendor did anything wrong (and I may even  still use them from time to time), but this new vendor, who I've already used twice, has a wider range of products and offers next day delivery. The previous vendor only offered first class mail only (which usually takes two days).

With other people, they may prefer different payment methods. They may have a package go missing and blame it on the vendor. Their old vendor may increase their pricing. There could be a number of reasons, everyone's case is different.

For me it’s product quality and variety. I don’t need a lot but I always require some meds that many vendors don’t have or deal with. The price of those products that I use daily. But once I find a good vendor and we build a relationship where I trust that vendor and the vendor trusts me I know I have something special. I currently have one vendor that I consider to be my best and essential vendor. In fact with my pain doc retired less than a year ago and me having to fully fund an opioid tolerance that is pretty solid I don’t think I’d be doing very good with out this vendor. He has treated me fantastic and even acquiring a couple meds that are not on menu. I will continue to use this vendor for a long time and already have been using him a long time with a break or two. 

As far as dropping vendors I also need good communication and a vendor that is compassionate and honest. Some vendors just tell you what you want to hear so they land the order and then nothing else goes as planned. I can not handle that. I prefer a vendor who just tells me how it is regardless of if it makes me happy or upset bc it’s the truth. If I’m making an emergency order which is about the only time I use SY and the vendor says I’ll ship tomorrow and then does not ship for 5 or 6 lol maybe 7 days and I paid overnight and was told TN in AM.... well that is the last time I put any kind of significant order in with them or ever use them in a pinch.

I do wish that DBG could get one or two more foreign vendors that specifically offer cheap/affordable priced pain meds that are rarer meds and in strong doses. We have a couple right now one in particular that covers this ground like a master poppy Wizard. But not all of the exciting things that are available across different euro areas can be found there. I know that there are some very potent and rare pain meds that I would love to see available in bulk amounts with bulk buying discount. Anyway that’s where my dreams are floating. I’m just itching to make my next order!!!! 

I would think people change vendors when they read what people are saying about them and the way your being updated with your package. If those things start to change then the customer might look elsewhere. That’s why DBG is so great on giving you information on things like that. Very helpful 👍

@Pushkii everyone has a different way on looking at quality my friend. Something I take maybe totally different then the way it effects you or me. We are all different when we take certain things and that’s a fact. I might love something someone has but for ever reason, you might have a totally different reaction to it. That’s what I learned over the years. We are all different on how things work for us. I know that for a fact just by experience. I might take 5 of something so it will work for me and others may need to take 2. That’s the way it works. Always will. I hope this helps you understand what I’m saying. 👍👍

@Chris1 yes Chris i understand what you mean. I have no doubt most vendors here have top notch quality. But if one vendor has the exact med but better quality ill stick with the former. I just got a fright last year when i ordered from one blacklisted here and it was obviously fake but stupid me took anyway and turned out to be fentanal in it !

@Pushkii how did you find out it had that in it?  You tested it? That’s why these people are Blacklisted cause they do stuff like this. 

It scary that just a small dose can kill someone by adding Fentanyl to the product. It’s something we read about all the time. We need to be careful with who we use. Be safe every one. 👍👍

It scary that just a small dose can kill someone by adding Fentanyl to the product. It’s something we read about all the time. We need to be careful with who we use. Be safe every one. 👍👍
Absolutely Chris, i really do feel safer now ive discovered the forum, and the vendors are vetted by experienced users. I cant believe the amount of times i got scammed, putting my health at risk and all. How can these scammers sleep at night?

@Chris1 absolutely. It is really taking advantage of the vunerable. Im sure most of the donators on here have real health problems and the health system has failed them.its so nice to see some compassion in the world x

With me he was banned but i was thinking of switching over to another vendor. Mine always sent me legit stuff but it just took a while to receive orders

I have a low tolerance for BS. Lack of communication. Prices. Only accepting WU/MG. Long TAT. All around dickish behavior....that sums it up for me. Oh and sh!t products. 

All of the above makes me switch but once a vendor starts with those BS excuses and I know we've all heard them.  My driver got robbed.  My driver robbed me.  My driver was in an accident.  My driver had a flat tire.  My drivers in the hospital.  My pickup person reached their quota, please send again.  We never received your $$.  My mother is in the hospital.  My mother died.  My grandmother is in the hospital.  My grandmother died.  I was in an accident & I'm in the hospital.  My son is sick.  My daughter is very sick. We don't send fakes so screw you.  Sorry you sent your money too late for overnight.  Your order is short well we'll make it up to you on the next order.LOL!  Sorry we ran out do you want a substitute well we're sending one anyway.  We only send real product go work with someone else.  I couldn't get across the border.  Blah, Blah, Blah!!!!!!  There was a vendor years back that was so stupid his grandmother died 3 times!!

That's why I switch.  I finally have a couple of great contacts with not one excuse in their threads.  The lesson here is read the thread thoroughly!!!!  You will see a pattern and always post your experience so that others won't get screwed & hopefully our vendors will learn to be really up front or they won't get any business!!

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back