What supplements do you take and why?

I have been taking viviscal and biotin for hair growth, and I have been having good results : )

Tumeric !! It eats cancer or at least makes your brain think it does and that works too lol

I don't take much, and I agree with an earlier post that most supplements are just expensive placebos that feed into a huge multi-billion dollar industry that's designed to scam you out of your money. But there is some solid science behind certain things. I take whey protein, because it's a convenient way to get enough daily protein which I need because I lift weights 4-5 days a week and cycle 100+ miles a week. I also take 5mg creatine daily and a fish oil supplement. That's about it! My diet is pretty well-regulated with lots of lean protein, veggies, healthy carbs and fats.

For athletic performance, primarily endurance: glutamine, creatinine, optygen, amino acids.  Whey protein strength.  Fish oil for heart and related.  B1, B12.  Something called FocusFactor for memory and concentration.  Glucosamine for joint health.

I've been looking through some old medical journals and just read more about boron. The kind you buy at the store for your laundry--20 Mule Team Borax?It is a mineral which has been depleted in our soil, therefore it's not in our food because farmers don't add it anymore. Apparently, it's the cure for arthritis. They sell it in the US in capsules in some places-but my Canadian friends say in places it's been banned. Also, in other countries. (The pain management doctors have secret meetings and plan things like this to keep themselves in business.

Not really-that last I just made it up).

If you suffer from arthritis, you can buy the box of borax, $5.00- mix a 1/16th tsp in a 2 Liter bottle of water and take tablespoons full of it every day, working yourway up to 3 T a day 3X's or more a day. . Your arthritis pain will subside. I just started taking it. Damned med industry.

I take a fat burner in the morning (to wake up + it’s got a lot of natural stuff in it including vitamins)

whey protein (for muscle and protein intake) 

amino acids (for recoveries after workout) 

Creatine HCL (for strength when working out) 

Multivitamins (overall health)

and ambien at night that my doctor prescribed me for my insomnia

….It all does get pretty expensive though tbh but if it’s for your general health why not. My doctors never diagnosed me with anything other than insomnia for about 6 years now

Last edited by a moderator:
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back