What's The Best Benzo To Help Withdraw From Opiates.

Stupid me am  presently on  m€th@done script #4 to be exact!.I have always had help from my drug worker when coming off it and it really is a BITCH to come off of believe me!!.

H€ri0n is a breeze in comparison 3 days of hell  and things get better,now m€th@done is something totally different months of little or no sleep. So when my drug worker thinks I'm ready to jump off it she will give me 2 weeks of diaz 4x5mg a day plus zopiclone to help with sleep this does help with the rls but it's still a nightmare.I think the meth really is a hell drug but I really had no choice but to go back on it as I had to get some stability in my working and family life.

I think other pks are not as bad to kick in time terms although I don't have experience of them all.All I do know is that although m€th@done is real lifesaver for most it's a REAL battle to get off it!!.I know so many people now that are basically on maintenance scripts with no intention of coming off of it....

Peace

Bliss 

I will deffo try the kratom Rodger but I will have to dramatically drop my mg amount of green and stop my stupid craving for H,but with a problem lasting over 20yrs this isn't exactly easy.If I can beat it this time I will also consider the ibogaine treatment a try?

Last edited:
I'm don't think I know unfortunately, I'm going to have to disagree strongly about your statement opiate and tramp withdrawal lasts around seven days, maybe a bit longer of acute withdrawal syndrome benzo withdrawal lasts for up to a year of symptoms such as Anxiety, mood swings, irritability, Brain zaps (shock-like sensations), tingling, Sweating, chills, goose bumps, shivering,Tremors, Headaches, Insomnia, sleeping difficulties, nightmares, Flu-like symptoms, Nausea, loss of appetite, Depression

Hallucinations, unusual thoughts, Aggresiveness not to mention feeling like your having a heart attack most the time, seizure risk and possible death FOR UP TO A YEAR maybe a bit longer... Anyone who's been through real benzo withdrawal like that will agree, I've been through it twice, opiates and a week of pain do honestly seem like a walk in the park after benzo withdrawal... Benzos are the worst drug around hence why I constantly remind people of this, I know people who stopped main lining smck and started benzos and will all agree benzos are far worse...
Wow you got the zaps from benzo WDs? Thats weird. Awful sorry you had to go through that. I never had those from bz wd. That is usually an ssri thing. Zaps are seratonin related. Huh.

Like i said for me, tramp wds are much worse. Those last much longer, the zaps are outta control, twitching, nausea, vomiting, MAJOR depression and hopelessness, anger, tremors and SEVERE muscle pain. For months. They suck much much worse for me.

Again sorry you had to go through all that.
My heart goes out to anyone that has been though or is going having to through this! @catinthehat I have never been through benzo withdrawals but have with opiates (didn't even know a daily dose could do this).  Sounds like a living hell.  This scared me so much I have to regulate meds so it doesn't happen.  Thanks CatITH and Billy C  for sharing ..

I'm on the worst med. you could be on ... methadone and when I run out or I run low, I also take xans. If I can take 3-4 a day with no done I can make it. Although I feel like I'm dying it helps me. Usually I take 2-3 1mgs of x a day. Nothing helps you off the done. If you have had that elephant on his back you can chime in please

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back