When vendor wants dbg user name

• Thread starter Thread starter Vickydog
  • Start date Start date
This is either from long time ago or you had nit given me your correct user name here. 

Because “downunder” is not in my list of members to who I’ve sent my price list
Yes from another source, your reputation is good, this is my new home now. you don't have loraz... going by the list I have here, DGB is lucky to have a vendor like you, going by the feedback, stay safe.....

Giving you user name to a vendor is crazy.  Are they afraid of what you might say about them?  If they are, maybe it's best everyone knows.

Mike
If users when placing order from a vendor don’t provide their user name, then any member (old or completely new) can post a review at the vendor’s thread of any vendor without ever placing any order from that vendor.

This would be really crazy, not providing their user name wnem placing an order. 

As an example - at eBay ONLY clients who realized a purchase can post reviews for the vendor and vice versa.

No just anybody.

I as a vendor was having cases of new members trying to blackmail me that if I don’t give them a special discount they would post me a “review” without ever being my clients. 

@downunder

If you got my email address from “other source” and had not placed any order from me, then why would you be posting a “review” in my vendor’s threads?

Reviews are ment to inform other members about a personal experience from a real sale from that vendor. 

@downunder

If you got my email address from “other source” and had not placed any order from me, then why would you be posting a “review” in my vendor’s threads?

Reviews are ment to inform other members about a personal experience from a real sale from that vendor. 
Sorry Alfapham, never posted a review on your products, it was about your customer service, I received, and was agreeing with you that I personally see nothing wrong with a Vendor asking for a username. Only other statement that I may have made was that going by your feedback you sound like a great Vendor to deal with if you had the item I require.

Sorry if this has upset you, but please re-read my posting, as I have said nothing bad about you, I don't judge Vendors because I don't know their situation, but did responded to the tread as I have had contact with you though several emails.

So please let it be known, I have not brought from this Vendor, but have had correspondence with him, and found this to be a positive outcome..

Last edited by a moderator:
@downunder

We couldn’t have exchanged emails either because I always require first user’s name. And you as a username are not at all in my list.

Thus you couldn’t possibly evaluate our “communication” even because there was no such.

I don’t accept “positive reviews” who have not been my clients because they don’t have what for to post me a review.

Neither from other members with who I had no communication at all. 

@downunder

We couldn’t have exchanged emails either because I always require first user’s name. And you as a username are not at all in my list.

Thus you couldn’t possibly evaluate our “communication” even because there was no such.

I don’t accept “positive reviews” who have not been my clients because they don’t have what for to post me a review.

Neither from other members with who I had no communication at all. 
Sorry sir will close this now, it was from another site, ( who many will know on here as being controlling by admins, so very refreshing to be here instead) really don't understand why you are so upset, maybe admin can remove this thread then for you, the topic  that I replied to was about user names being requested, I gave my opinion on this, thought it was a open forum to members, so made a comment. ( it just so happens this topic was on your thread)

Our exchange below, have a good day Sir... Hope you say well in these times.

alfa.png

@Alfapharm please also note this is under (When vendor wants dbg user name) tread By Vickydog, not your personal thread.....
Please note that your “review” was posted in my vendor’s thread.

And even if only here, still how can you post opinions on a vendor for who:

1/ you have never been his client

2/ you have not had even email communication

@Alfapharm ok  enough said, you have seen a screenshot of your emails, I have your menu, (would you like me to post it here); Why such a big deal, please ask Admin to remove my comments about you then, sorry was only trying to connect with the people on here, as you know this is not the only forum / board you are listed on. This is now closed, I will not comment on  this anymore. Sorry Admins if I have done wrong, but was about comments if your username should be given, not sure how it got to this level......

@downunder

May I have your menu, please?

I think they like to see your history on the forum and see that your aren't LE. I believe it is a safety thing for the vendors. 

@TommyAC

Yes, as a vendor I would like to make sure that those who are posting reviews at my vendor’s thread are indeed clients of mine. 

By asking their user name I am also making sure that they are really members of the Forum, not that they got my contact email from somebody. 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back