Why Did Db.com Shut Down? How To Avoid The Same Fate?

• Thread starter Thread starter Guest
  • Start date Start date
old db member here wondered what happened but doesn't surprise me

Just be careful about what you post no payment packing or where you send funds and it'll be alright

Man, I do not want to start off making enemies here, but I feel I must speak up. Pretty much no one post in this thread comes close to explaining why Alex shut drugbuyers.com down.

I'll come back when I feel better & post some facts...

1/2

That forum was not completely what it appeared. It was the crazy shit that went on behind the scenes that ended those days, and of course that could happen in any forum such as this. Some people will know what I'm talking about and some won't, but lets just say it was freaky, and it wasn't the fault of Alex.  I don't know much about the guy, and I think he tried to stop it, but when you put a bunch of cowboys together, there's bound to be a loose cannon in the bunch;)... or more than can be controlled, that was a pretty large board.  This is a friendlier atmosphere, but I have to remember not to get drunk and start typing, I was a troublemaker on that board....yes, cute little ole me. hehe, but I justify that because I wasn't the only one.  My kind of troublemaking is mostly harmless, and you'll have to set your settings to "ignore" lol.  There were some real con artists and very devious people on there, and lots of stuff went on behind the scenes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Preach it Robin Hood my friend. Also an old VIP member of DB here (name was "twilight"...created before I ever heard of those god awful films haha, just love the sky at twilight).

Topix is QUITE the cesspool of scammers. That's hilarious RH, I feel like doing the same thing to help bring more universal justice haha. I did once order Etizolam from some guy in Florida (after reaaally researching his track record) and it worked out. I was lucky though plus he used Square so I could use a CC incase of nothing arriving. I'd never buy anything else on there again though, that's for sure.

Fun, I found some scammers to mess around with.  There's quite a few to choose from... One of them I was having fun with cussed me out in an email.  Oh I just love fan mail!

Wow, this is crazy. I was on DB under mbse1, I think, or something close to that, like I am here. It's been so long now I can't remember but speaking of crazy stuff going on behind the scenes, there was some pretty crazy stuff on the front too, near the end I guess. I do remember having posts deleted and Adm. jumping on me for seemingly no reason when I reported a scam. One of my last experiences on there involved a bunch of us on one of the weirder topic threads trying to figure out why we'd been locked out of the main forums as if we weren't members. I dropped out then because of personal reasons (see post under starliterx to see why and how I ended up here) and never knew all this went down till reading it here. Looks like interesting reading.

I will say there were some great people on that site that helped me a lot and I tried to help them. I am hopeful this site will be just as good in that way.

And Robin Hood, there's an old saying that you can't con a con, but on the web it looks like you can scam a scammmer

db was a horrible site.   I rts was my favorite.  Now its some encrypted thing on tor that can not be accessed.

You're welcome H.  In spite of the stupid question, I've read a fair amount of the boards and I figured you meant it 'just' as you did.

Wow!  That answers a whole lot of questions for me!  I really had no idea.  Alex treated me great for a couple of years, then... BLAM!  Huh.  Guess I wasn't alone.  I was "forsirtin" and my friends were graveyard, and Scooby.

Last edited by a moderator:
In and of itself, no, the boys in the Tahoes had no interest in DB, not the membership & customers anyway. That said, rest assured that Alex did indeed have "a little something going on the side". In fact, that may be the understatement of 2012.

The fact is, Alex Marlin was the ring master of a distribution system that was of surprising scale. When the kitchen got hot, he turned on his pharmacist vendors, who took the fall as the licensed supply source. Alex slithered out of it all as an informant with immunity. It's really just that simple.

There were no grand proclamations on the part of LE at the time, as they left Alex and DB live the final 6 months in an evidence gathering mission. Some pharmacists went to the Uncle Sam Lodge for an extended stay, and Alex went home to the islands. The End...

If anyone has a desire to read the sordid details blow by blow, I've posted previous commentary as well as links to various media reports. The information is readily accessible.
holy cow! Lol sorry I don't know if I am allowed to use profanity here yet as I am still sifting through/reading posts re:rules, how to, and basically just reading through what is of interest to me since I am so new. I was a member on the old forum back then, and stopped going there so much during that last 8 to 12 months of it be "up and running" only because it changed drastically and opened into something I couldn't put my finger on but from what I still recall, a lot of "weird" & "odd" members I never saw before came out of the woodworks and began spamming the site aka "shilling" might be the better term? Anyway, it was sad because the quality disappeared and quantity of crummy posts quadrupled...itwas beyond annoying and not a place I felt secure or comfortable for that matter staying with as a dedicated and active member....wow I just had no idea it went down in flames like you just described! I am definitely clueless sometimes! Well, back to my reading, thank you again for the interesting tidbit of info regarding what happened to that site!

holy cow! Lol sorry I don't know if I am allowed to use profanity here yet as I am still sifting through/reading posts re:rules, how to, and basically just reading through what is of interest to me since I am so new. I was a member on the old forum back then, and stopped going there so much during that last 8 to 12 months of it be "up and running" only because it changed drastically and opened into something I couldn't put my finger on but from what I still recall, a lot of "weird" & "odd" members I never saw before came out of the woodworks and began spamming the site aka "shilling" might be the better term? Anyway, it was sad because the quality disappeared and quantity of crummy posts quadrupled...itwas beyond annoying and not a place I felt secure or comfortable for that matter staying with as a dedicated and active member....wow I just had no idea it went down in flames like you just described! I am definitely clueless sometimes! Well, back to my reading, thank you again for the interesting tidbit of info regarding what happened to that site!
Don't feel clueless, as very few people knew exactly what had happened, particularly at the time it happened. I didn't even know the full extent of the situation unless 18 months or so after the fact, and only then because one of my law school classmates is now a Federal judge who handled one of the cases involving an east coast pharmacist who was one of the vendors Alex was shaking down.

I noticed alot of these "Grand Poobah"s that have posted all over the site are banned. Is the info they've put out there still trusted or is that why they were banned?

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back