Wish They Made A Miracle Pill For This

Yes, it totally sucks to be one of those people Phrens! That's why my PKS are so important to me. Without them, I can't do shit! We have an upstairs and each morning I sloooowly shuffle down. By the end of the day, I can run up and down!

My knees are shot! Even after my daily meds, the pain subsides, but they kind of lock out and I almost go down.

I can't wait for the summer months when the pool opens, that I can do. We have a nearby public indoor pool, but they closed for renovations this winter. I can't wait for spring!

Yes, it totally sucks to be one of those people Phrens! That's why my PKS are so important to me. Without them, I can't do shit! We have an upstairs and each morning I sloooowly shuffle down. By the end of the day, I can run up and down!

My knees are shot! Even after my daily meds, the pain subsides, but they kind of lock out and I almost go down.

I can't wait for the summer months when the pool opens, that I can do. We have a nearby public indoor pool, but they closed for renovations this winter. I can't wait for spring!
: (.. Sorry my lovely, my response wasn't aimed at genuine pain sufferers like yourself?..

**ashamed bat**

: (.. Sorry my lovely, my response wasn't aimed at genuine pain sufferers like yourself?..

**ashamed bat**
I know it wasn't, it's just a frustrating situation for me. I used to be fairly athletic, which accounts for a couple of my injuries. When I do say "screw it! I'm going to do this regardless.", I typically end up at the doctors office and getting a lecture about over doing it. It's a hard pill to swallow (pun intended).

I know it wasn't, it's just a frustrating situation for me. I used to be fairly athletic, which accounts for a couple of my injuries. When I do say "screw it! I'm going to do this regardless.", I typically end up at the doctors office and getting a lecture about over doing it. It's a hard pill to swallow (pun intended).
I can't imagine that level of frustration, that must be awful?.. Thankfully there are things to help you run up and down the stairs like a Tasmanian devil ; ) x

I love your banter you two!

The 'ashamed bat'. Cracked me up. Naughtynaughty bat! Go hang upside down in the corner!

Has anyone tried SL's?  I'm about to order. They have Dex too. I am so broke I can't afford to waste money. /default_sad.png

Has anyone tried SL's?  I'm about to order. They have Dex too. I am so broke I can't afford to waste money. /default_sad.png
Why don't you order something else you want and ask and pay for a few samples. Boy if they are good......

Let me know if you find any black beauties. /default_smile.png

All jokes aside guys.. Phentermine/adipex is

A great appetite reducer.

How about good old amphetamines? I've seen 'em offered round here. Just gotta know where to look.

The best. Period.
I lost 95 pounds with a couple months of adipex.

Strict diet, exercise & loads of water.

Of course I got pregnabt right after & gained

A lot if it back.

But I plan on starting again here soon.

The bad thing where I live is they will give them

To anybody. No matter if thy need them or not.

Every where you turn there's a weight loss clinic here.

The bad thing where I live is they will give them

To anybody. No matter if thy need them or not.

Every where you turn there's a weight loss clinic here.
Hahaha...a bad thing? That is a matter of opinion.

Some of the clinics 'dole out' pills, some clinics will script a month or two weeks at a time, and others are using herbal crap, like Fastin,  which hasn't had phen in it for years. The clinics are all over the map with how they conduct their routine.  You have to call ahead and ask exactly what they script, if they do, and how often you have to pick up the script.

But one thing is certain, if they are dispensing or scripting real Phentermine, Tenuate, Phendimetrazine, etc., they have to follow guidelines of a minimum allowable BMI to stay out of trouble and in business. If they are giving them to anyone, whether they need them or not, they won't be around for long...unless they are giving out herbal Fastin.

Hahaha...a bad thing? That is a matter of opinion.

Some of the clinics 'dole out' pills, some clinics will script a month or two weeks at a time, and others are using herbal crap, like Fastin,  which hasn't had phen in it for years. The clinics are all over the map with how they conduct their routine.  You have to call ahead and ask exactly what they script, if they do, and how often you have to pick up the script.

But one thing is certain, if they are dispensing or scripting real Phentermine, Tenuate, Phendimetrazine, etc., they have to follow guidelines of a minimum allowable BMI to stay out of trouble and in business. If they are giving them to anyone, whether they need them or not, they won't be around for long...unless they are giving out herbal Fastin.
Well yeah,your right. it's a opinion.

But I say it's a bad thing as they are giving them to people who

Obviously don't need them. You will see

Ladies in there who looks like a size zero

who are taking 2 a day to "maintain"

& it's Phent3rmin3. 37.5 mg it's all they give.

I dunno if the place is lying bout peoples weight or what.

But they been Open for years.

When the point is that ya gotta try n change your

Mind set and eating habits too.

It's hard, I know first hand!! I've went down many

Of paths with my weight loss over the years.

As it's easier said then done. I'm a failure in that area.

When I take mod-alert or mod-a-finil it works like a diet pill and I have to force myself to eat something and that's 1/2 pill per day.

Starting my adipex today. With Lots of

Water diet & exercise. Hopeful for good

Results like last time!!! Gonna miss my cheesecake

!! But gotta do this!!!!!

Starting my adipex today. With Lots of

Water diet & exercise. Hopeful for good

Results like last time!!! Gonna miss my cheesecake

!! But gotta do this!!!!!
Good luck True and good for you making a healthy change. Now I feel bad about that Captain Crunch I just ate.

phen didnt work for me had 37.5 scribed to me. b4 i did that i ordered from top10 the adipex was garbage. that when i went to the doc for speckled birds. though i still ate like a horse.

Hate to hear that didn't work for ya..

they act diff on each person. Same as any other med.

I take phentermine/adipex to maintain my weight. I can be a bit of a control freak when it comes to my weight. Use to be able to get Tenuate us to us but now I have to rely on Sy's their adipex is.okay, not quite the same as us brand though. Sometimes to switch it up Ill order clobenzorex, little speedier imo.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back