Wish They Made A Miracle Pill For This

I started last week om adipex.. but ended up only taking it for two

days. Due to getting bronchitis. It was keeping me full of so

ny charger energy I couldn't sleep... And then I got bad sick.

but plan on starting back tmrw :(

Clen or T3 is great for weight lost but most important is diet and exercise

I am about to enter the "i need to lose weight" club. I have gained twenty pounds in the last couple of months. I cant imagine that simply not doing my yoga (like i have for over twenty tears) would put weight on me this fast. I am a very small person and five pounds on me looks like twenty on anyone else. I have honestly never tried to restrict my eating habits. I am a sugar-aholic. I eat, and always have lots of candy. My sugar has always been good on my blood tests. How do you even begin? I need to schedule a physical for me....and soon. I really dont think it will be possible before the end of the semester. Has anyone put on a bunch of weight all of a sudden for no reason? In the last couple of months i have started taking kratom regularly and also started sleeping really regularly? I am just starting the dreaded menopause....is that it? my skin is acting up weirdly too.....not acne but little bumps...you cant really see them but i feel them. Any ideas guys? Also, my fingernails, which have always grown hard and strong, are all peeling. Huh.

Yes. It's happened to me. I was super active for years but when life hit a rough spot in my mid 40's, I went inside and hibernated for a year. Bad decision. I didn't change my eating habits really but gained 15 lbs.

I am like you, small, and 5 lbs is a big deal for me also. Couldn't wear anything in my closet and was miserable.

My guess is it coming from not doing yoga, Cat. Your body got used to x amount exercise.

The other dreaded thing is a. g. e. and hormonal changes. I crave sweets now for the first time ever.

Resistance training is so important to maintain muscle mass and bone health.

I used to be able to do extreme unhealthy diets. Like popcorn and wine for a week and I would lose 7 lbs. No more. I've got to eat lean and exercise or things go south quickly.

I loved me some phentermine back in the day. I could run for hours on that stuff. It seemed so easy. When I got fat a few year ago I went to a phen doctor but it wasn't the good ole phen from back in the day. I couldn't even tell I was using it. The fat burners that are out now aren't very good and sometimes make my heart race.

Kratom kind of cuts my appetite though. I started kratom about the same time I decided to lose the weight I gained and it seemed to help.

I can't do yoga anymore because I've got a plate in my wrist and elbow and it kills me afterward.

It sucks doesnt it! I was always trying to gain ten. Just so I had a couple of curves....and now allof a sudden, i feel chunky! I love the boobs, dont get me wrong there! Lol! But i want to keep just them...and a lil in my butt and SCREW the rest! I feel positively slovenly!

I havent even tried to stop the weight gain.....i suppose now is the time. Sigh...............

You've gone from CITH to Head Mod!!! Just in case anyone wonders?
Are you not able to do yoga bc of your arm or just too busy with school, etc.?
Have you ever tried swimming? It is so easy on your joints and super effective.
Ive always had some funky body issues even though the only time I've been really overweight was during college. Ive got a pair of jeans that are kind of my litmus test. They are so old I can't wear them out of the house but by gosh--- I want to be able to fit into them. Ha!
I've tried every gimmick out there and have finally accepted what has been said by the "experts" forever. Eat well and exercise. But yes. It does suck.

Last edited by a moderator:
Long story.....and now I am Silly Lilly. Lol!

Yeah, it is because of my arm. I mean I could do poses that involve just my lower body but it just doesnt seem right. Swimming is an excellent suggestion. My gym has a nice pool. Not that I have been there lately. I have also stopped walking my dogs since the crazy canine influenza epidemic has hit my city. I feel so bad for them. I have a really nice treadmill, and I always heva real,y healthy food around for the kiddos...i have absolutely no excuse. I just have been feeling so relaxed and peaceful lately, and I am enjoying it SO much. Before, I could not sit still. Im telling you kratom has really changed me. i am sure I will find some middle ground. I have to!

Walking and swimming do wonders for me. Unlike most people I have to try and gain weight. I also shoot the b-ball with my nephew. Not one on one but easy stuff like horse. I wish I could play real games, but my back can't take it. He's 13 and because he can jump but I can't it's pointless to try that. Swimming is by far my favorite exercise. It works the whole body w/out being too taxing on any one body part. Luckily the lake is just 20 mins away, so I'm dying for the water to warm up asap.

Last edited by a moderator:
Long story.....and now I am Silly Lilly. Lol!

Yeah, it is because of my arm. I mean I could do poses that involve just my lower body but it just doesnt seem right. Swimming is an excellent suggestion. My gym has a nice pool. Not that I have been there lately. I have also stopped walking my dogs since the crazy canine influenza epidemic has hit my city. I feel so bad for them. I have a really nice treadmill, and I always heva real,y healthy food around for the kiddos...i have absolutely no excuse. I just have been feeling so relaxed and peaceful lately, and I am enjoying it SO much. Before, I could not sit still. Im telling you kratom has really changed me. i am sure I will find some middle ground. I have to!
It sounds like you are in a good place and very happy. You are probably just fine the way you are now especially if you were trying to gain a bit prior to now. That's the most important thing -- that you are relaxed and peaceful. I wouldn't give it another thought except just trying to be healthy. Well, bone health is super important but that's for another topic I suppose.

I have taken Phenterm...in the past with great success!  I have never been one to exercise, other than cleaning the house, but it really suppresses your appetite.  Not only that, but it gives you an energy boost.  I got a decent sense of general well-being when I took it, too.  Now, I run on the depressed side (take meds for that and anxiety), so the energy was welcome, but I know it makes some people too hyper.  If you try it, I would recommend starting with 1/2 a pill and see what that does for you.  Also need to take early morning if you want to sleep at night.  I have been trying to buy it online, and have found it on the Starlite site which just has glowing reviews.  I got two fake batches from India, and did another transaction with Western Union to India (dumbass that I am) for the med, and just never got sent the product--just a demand that I increase my order to $550.00.  Have complained over and over and requested refund, but once your money is gone WU, you really have no recourse.  On the other transactions, I can report fraud to my bank if I don't get refunded--maybe will help, not sure.  Asked my MD for it, but my body mass index is not high enough to justify the prescription...too bad.  Used to be weight loss clinics around where you just showed up, got weighed, and got the script, but regulations are much stricter now and these docs are getting into trouble.  Good luck!  I know how hard it is--I had a gastric band for seven years that I had to get removed due to infection, and MD will not replace b/c I am not overweight enough now.  SMH.

I have taken Phenterm...in the past with great success!  I have never been one to exercise, other than cleaning the house, but it really suppresses your appetite.  Not only that, but it gives you an energy boost.  I got a decent sense of general well-being when I took it, too.  Now, I run on the depressed side (take meds for that and anxiety), so the energy was welcome, but I know it makes some people too hyper.  If you try it, I would recommend starting with 1/2 a pill and see what that does for you.  Also need to take early morning if you want to sleep at night.  I have been trying to buy it online, and have found it on the Starlite site which just has glowing reviews.  I got two fake batches from India, and did another transaction with Western Union to India (dumbass that I am) for the med, and just never got sent the product--just a demand that I increase my order to $550.00.  Have complained over and over and requested refund, but once your money is gone WU, you really have no recourse.  On the other transactions, I can report fraud to my bank if I don't get refunded--maybe will help, not sure.  Asked my MD for it, but my body mass index is not high enough to justify the prescription...too bad.  Used to be weight loss clinics around where you just showed up, got weighed, and got the script, but regulations are much stricter now and these docs are getting into trouble.  Good luck!  I know how hard it is--I had a gastric band for seven years that I had to get removed due to infection, and MD will not replace b/c I am not overweight enough now.  SMH.
Just a helpful hint, it sucks to be scammed and really not have money to lose..

but reporting and reporting these incidents maybe get you in trouble.  Not them so much.  As your ordering vitamins from another country and in the mail. So maybe its best to leave the past behind and just move forward with knowledge.  Especially because he gov is doing a seizure these days.  Its best to not look back. :0)

Just a helpful hint, it sucks to be scammed and really not have money to lose..

but reporting and reporting these incidents maybe get you in trouble.  Not them so much.  As your ordering vitamins from another country and in the mail. So maybe its best to leave the past behind and just move forward with knowledge.  Especially because he gov is doing a seizure these days.  Its best to not look back. :0)

I had not thought of it that way.  I appreciate the advice--I don't want to get myself or anyone else into trouble, particularly of the legal kind.  I do know these orders are a risk, not just of getting scammed and losing money, but possibly legal, too.  I thought maybe I was protecting myself, placing small orders (no accusations of intent to distribute and all that), but it didn't occur to me that I am leaving a paper trail, too.  I need the help from people like you in this forum--I can't even discuss these transactions with my best friend, she thinks it is all shady and is apparently disappointed that I have engaged in these transactions.  Of course, she doesn't have all the medical problems I have had, and doesn't understand the cost involved with doctors, prescriptions as well as the limitations the physicians are under.  I hope I have people on here who understand what I'm trying to say.  Thank you for your feedback.

3 yrs ago I hurt my back and I had to slow down.  In my late 50's this was like bad timing for me.  I started gaining weight.  Im always on the look out for legit US 37mg vitaphen;  but it is hard to find these days.  I lost my last good source for it last Nov.  Thank goodness there are other vitamins that can help give me energy and help with weightloss.  Now in my 60's im finding it harder than ever to get the weight off.  Leigh Ann I think just about everyone on here understands what you are saying. I know I don't discuss any of this with friends or family its probably for the best that I don't.

3 yrs ago I hurt my back and I had to slow down.  In my late 50's this was like bad timing for me.  I started gaining weight.  Im always on the look out for legit US 37mg vitaphen;  but it is hard to find these days.  I lost my last good source for it last Nov.  Thank goodness there are other vitamins that can help give me energy and help with weightloss.  Now in my 60's im finding it harder than ever to get the weight off.  Leigh Ann I think just about everyone on here understands what you are saying. I know I don't discuss any of this with friends or family its probably for the best that I don't.
Thank you so much--I feel kinda alone in all this because I just can't even bring up the topic with my best friend without a lecture, and my husband just doesn't understand and thinks I am wasting money...I did get some possible good news--I talked to my psychiatrist about my struggles with my appetite, obsessing over calories, taking OTC Cambog!a 1600 mg three times a day, being turned down for phen from my primary MD b/c my BMI isn't high enough--all if it came pouring out.  He went up on my Adder@ll which he thinks will help decrease my appetite (but I believe it actually makes me hungrier, and makes me crave sweets).  I see him again in 4 weeks, and he said if I am still having the same problems, he WILL prescribe the phen for me!  He listened when I told him that when I took it years ago it gave me better energy, gave me a sense of well-being, and of course killed my appetite.  He said he has actually prescribed it before for off-label use for depression in the past, so he will prescribe it to me for that reason (I'm already on a soup of other anti-depressants, etc).  I wasn't even going to tell him about it because I was afraid he would think I'm drug seeking, or that I would get the lecture about exercise and diet and not relying on pills, and that he couldn't write for it b/c I am not heavy enough, etc.  But he is going to help me!  Only downside with the increased addys and then the phen is the insomnia--he went ahead & increased my @‌mbien from 10 mg to CR @‌mbien at 12.5 mg, and if that doesn't do it, he'll give me something else for that, also.  I absolutely love that man!  I have a little hope now...I hope things get better for you.  I know what a struggle it is to lose weight--I had a gastric banding for about 7 years (& lost about 150 lbs), but a few months back it got infected and had to be removed.  Surgeon can't put it back, b/c my wt is not high enough, and I don't have sleep apnea anymore.  That was devastating--I lost my cue telling me when to stop eating, and the ability to be full with just a tiny bit of food.  Best of luck to you, and thank you for your response--I don't feel so alone right now....Leigh Anne

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back