bigjackchen

VENDOR ACCOUNT
new product:
6-APB.HCL
IUPAC NAME: 6-(2-aminopropyl)benzofuran
Chemical formula: C11H13NO
Molar mass: 175.231 g•mol−1
CAS Number: 286834-84-2

6-(2-Aminopropyl)benzofuran (also known as 6-APB and "Benzofury") is a novel entactogen substance of the benzofuran class. It is structurally related to entactogens like MDA, MDMA, 5-APB, and 5-MAPB.
6-APB was first synthesized in 1993 by David E. Nichols as a potential non-neurotoxic alternative to MDMA. However, recreational human use was not documented until over a decade later, where it briefly entered the rave scene and global research chemical market. It was sold along with other novel benzofuran entactogens under the name "Benzofury" before its sale and import were subsequently banned.
Subjective effects include anxiety suppression, disinhibition, muscle relaxation, and euphoria. 6-APB's effects are commonly compared to those of MDA and other entactogens.
Very little data exists about the pharmacological properties, metabolism, and toxicity of 6-APB, and it has only a brief history of human usage. It has been marketed alongside research chemical entactogens like 5-MAPB and 5-APB as a legal, grey-market alternative to MDMA, and is typically commercially distributed by online research chemical vendors. It is highly advised to use harm reduction practices if using this substance.
This product is intended for laboratory research purposes only and are not to be used for any other purposes.

order link:https://www.theresearchchemsclub.com/6-2-aminopropyl-benzofuran.html

order email:admin@theresearchchemsclub.com

Has anyone tried or tested the latest 6-apb mag?

I'm curious to know this myself. I've been sent a sample so hopefully I'll know when I finally receive it. It is technically holiday times still to some slight degree in terms of shipping times.

By the way I guarantee this research chemical will make a lot of customers quite happy lol. I know this is something I've been hoping Bigjack would get for awhile now.

I'm curious to know this myself. I've been sent a sample so hopefully I'll know when I finally receive it. It is technically holiday times still to some slight degree in terms of shipping times.

By the way I guarantee this research chemical will make a lot of customers quite happy lol. I know this is something I've been hoping Bigjack would get for awhile now.
Theres reports on reddit be very careful. Start low with like 60mg. I saw 2 people tried ~120mg and it was wayyyyy too much for them

Start low. I saw 2 reports of people starting on page ~ 120 and it was way too much. I would try reading around page ~60 first

Thanks for the helpful harm reduction advice. I'd of probably reseached roughluy 100mg as that's what I've been told to aim for at a maximum amount, but that's for 6-APB.Sulfate and not .HCL or whatever...

@bigjackchen Is this 6-APB in .HCL form which I understand the potency is potentially slightly different? For example I know 5-MAPB HCL is like 10-30% stronger than 5-MAPB Fumarate. There is very reasons for why that is.

Thanks for the helpful harm reduction advice. I'd of probably reseached roughluy 100mg as that's what I've been told to aim for at a maximum amount, but that's for 6-APB.Sulfate and not .HCL or whatever...

@bigjackchen Is this 6-APB in .HCL form which I understand the potency is potentially slightly different? For example I know 5-MAPB HCL is like 10-30% stronger than 5-MAPB Fumarate. There is very reasons for why that is.
We have forwarded your ideas to our laboratory and look forward to improving the product. Thank you very much for pointing out the shortcomings of our product.D6BAF780E9F0B54C0DDB9E279F0DDE99.jpg

We have forwarded your ideas to our laboratory and look forward to improving the product. Thank you very much for pointing out the shortcomings of our product.View attachment 3378

The HCL is what everyone thought they wanted. The problem is that the last time the drug was popular the significantly less pure succinate version was popular and about half of the users complained that it sucked while the other half called it "like the best mdma i've had since 1991".

The HCL is what everyone thought they wanted. The problem is that the last time the drug was popular the significantly less pure succinate version was popular and about half of the users complained that it sucked while the other half called it "like the best mdma i've had since 1991".

Ya that's true succinate is the most common form since apparently is very difficutly to make it more pure than that which succinate is usually roughly 80%ish pure if I remember correctly.

So I guess we can assume this is 20% stronger if it's 100% pure. Which theoretically makes 60-70mg a good starting dose and comparable to the common 100-120mg succinate dose.

But nobody quote me on this lol!

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  3. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  4. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  6. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  7. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  8. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  9. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  10. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  11. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  12. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  13. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  14. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  15. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  16. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  17. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
  18. lucas007 @ lucas007: Good morning! Start the week with a positive mindset and tackle your goals with energy.
  19. rasetreydir @ rasetreydir: Anyhow, have a great Sunday. Find 5 minutes to give praise and show reverence for our Lord.
  20. rasetreydir @ rasetreydir: Wtf? I fell asleep and apparently shoutboxed.
Back