Abbreviations?

• Thread starter Thread starter Guest
  • Start date Start date
I think that would help out allot a section for abbreviations and what that stand for section.
I'm afraid that would defeat the purpose of using abbreviations in the first place, which is to avoid search engine crawlers with respect to specific, fully spelled out terms.

This is my first and only entity here, end story, end MF transmission, end thought and end my fuckin life too if you so desire.

This is my first and only entity here, end story, end MF transmission, end thought and end my fuckin life too if you so desire.
Give me a break. Don't even go there. I asked a simple question, and I don't play games like this. Enough is enough.

Just playin n'shit, guy thing, notta gay thing though.........(wheres 99 to post some really cool pic of Burt?)

Hey, I think this may be a guy thread n'shit', could be wrong always fuckin am.

I fell outta the fuckin sky.
Hey nightstalker,
What's up with all this?

You say want to be part of the community, but you keep hanging around making odd posts and arguing with others.

You mentioned you can't understand why people react as they do towards you, and then you do things like this? Do you really not understand why people react to you as they do?

It seems like you can't just let the small crap go, and you reply with angry or weird posts and keep things going even after you say that you just want to be cool and hang out here.

It's not very funny and wastes time and doesn't really make you seem like you are playing with a full deck or looking for the same things others here are looking for.

Why are you making yourself the joke of the boards at the moment and drawing attention to yourself in a negative way.

Is that what you like?

Straight up, what are you trying to accomplish by doing this?

I never get in arguments with you or have a beef with you, so be cool and do me a favor and post to let me kow what it is you are trying to accomplish here.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back