Abbreviations?

• Thread starter Thread starter Guest
  • Start date Start date
I chalked SY as up as South Yemen and moved on about a week ago. You'll know when you need to... That's how I figure it.
I hope some people don't ever know. Eek. I don't really think it's all that important to know what it means, but rather what it's referring to. Which I hope everyone knows...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hope some people don't ever know. Eek. I don't really think it's all that important to know what it means, but rather what it's referring to. Which I hope everyone knows...

I absolutely get it, it's not necessarily difficult to figure out.

I was just trying to joke.

My first week or so had me a little stumped but after spending a bit of time being quiet and exploring it all makes sense.

Plus if the going consensus is stay away from said vendors... Then the location doesn't really matter.

I absolutely get it, it's not necessarily difficult to figure out.

I was just trying to joke.

My first week or so had me a little stumped but after spending a bit of time being quiet and exploring it all makes sense.

Plus if the going consensus is stay away from said vendors... Then the location doesn't really matter.
Exactly!

I chalked SY as up as South Yemen and moved on about a week ago. You'll know when you need to... That's how I figure it.
Well, all I can add for those who don't know is that you won't find reasonable men on the tops of tall mountains.

All credit to the Good Doctor, of course..... /default_biggrin.png

oh shit the Mfer is gone!!!!! lets have some kind of party /default_laugh.png

Thank Dad Jewy. He's always looking out for us.

Like I said, we're done here, at least where all that crap is concerned. And actually, credit goes to my boy Heisenberg for making the formal request to Admin. I supported it, of course, but still, the credit belongs to him.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: _X_
That was, by far, the strangest, weirdest, string by anyone here ever...and I was here years back before it got shut down.  What a whack-job.  Yes, and of course, thank you Admin and J.

Thank you very much Admin, HB and JB. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rY0WxgSXdEE

^^^^^^LMAO!!!!!! Im fuckin jammin this shit right now. Thanks S! Perfect!
IDK how but I am already out of greens for today.  Only gave out 1 other that "I remember this morning too".  More greens.... more greens!  /default_ohmy.png

Thanks, Jewy, H and Admin!  As you well know, that creep had already worked my nerve.  I tried to be a "lady" about it.  Probably shoulda just gone ghetto on his a$$ from the start.

All that said, so glad to know he is gone and won't be "stalking" me (or anyone else!) anymore.

"And another one down and another one down..."  /default_biggrin.png   /default_cool.png

Okay hoot, what's the little scary face?  Is that like a little ninja or a hitman?

From what I know of Hooter, Ninja is the only way he rolls!   /default_smile.png  /default_ph34r.png  /default_cool.png

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back