Abbreviations?

• Thread starter Thread starter Guest
  • Start date Start date
It's nice to see you posting again SS. 
Hey Shattered!  Where have you been?  Nice to "see" you!
hooter1 said:
Agreed! Having read possibly thousands of posts, his, uh, yours, as to prevent talking about you as if you weren't here in the room, were very entertaining, educational, and all around very helpful. In all honesty it would be pretty cool to see you verbalize more often, but you gotta do what ya gotta do.
I've been hiding out in the MM and Off Topic section laying down posts here and there.  I've mostly been lurking for the past few months though on the main forum, I think I've been suffering from a severe case of writer's block.  There are times when I think this old relic doesn't have much left to offer the board that's given him so much as well.  Thank you all for allowing me to feel like I still have a home here  /default_biggrin.png 

I've been hiding out in the MM and Off Topic section laying down posts here and there.  I've mostly been lurking for the past few months though on the main forum, I think I've been suffering from a severe case of writer's block.  There are times when I think this old relic doesn't have much left to offer the board that's given him so much as well.  Thank you all for allowing me to feel like I still have a home here  /default_biggrin.png
Are you f*cking kidding me?! The Shattered Soldier? Nothing to offer, and not being welcome as the prodigal son? F*cking please my brother. This board would NOT be what it is without YOU, and this will always be your home, so long as I have anything to say about it.

Are you f*cking kidding me?! The Shattered Soldier? Nothing to offer, and not being welcome as the prodigal son? F*cking please my brother. This board would NOT be what it is without YOU, and this will always be your home, so long as I have anything to say about it.
You're a good guy Jewy and you can always make me feel better.

2zpkq6q.jpg

My man...nice to see you! I was thinking of you yesterday when I saw two clowns "attempting" to have a flame ware...shiiittt bitches don't know. Back in the day SS would have handed them both da ass without breaking a sweat!!!

It's been almost 2yrs since I 1st stumbled upon the charred remains of some tool getting pissy with The SS...good times.

The SS, Boo, Slammer, Goldenboy and Jewy...OG's baby...OG's!

Last edited:
Thanks foR this helpful info! TryIng to read up before askiNg too much.

SS, I have seen a few of your posts.  Believe me, you have much to offer the young pups like myself.  Thanks for offering your opinions and I hope you stay involved shaping our little minds.

@BANANASNRIVS WHAT OUTFIT/ ME "FAST CO."TEAM1 3RD PLT/NORFOLK VA./GUANTANAMO NAVAL BASE,COMBAT IN 3/7 THE CUTTING EDGE ~ SEMPER FI

ARMY=ARENT READY 4 MARINES YET

GET SOME=KILLING OR SEX

SIERRA BRAVO BRAVO OUT

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back